PDA

View Full Version : My Collection so far...

DarthHarv
07-23-2005, 02:52 PM
Hi all, noob from the UK here. Thought I would share a pic of my collction so far..:D
http://img320.imageshack.us/img320/1599/mnb0031uk.jpg

Blackened88
07-23-2005, 02:59 PM
Welcome, nice collection and cool pic.

Ji'dai
07-23-2005, 09:37 PM
Very impressive. Looks like you've got all the figure exclusives too. No Early Bird though. I'm jealous, you've got the Tarkin wave!

I really like your windows, nice view with plenty of natural light.

Slicker
07-23-2005, 09:49 PM
That's quite a good start you have there. Keep it up and you'll be one of us uber geeks.:D

jjreason
07-24-2005, 12:13 AM
Wow, nice collection you have there! I see someone's got a Battle Pack quite a bit earlier than most - which one is that?

Slicker
07-24-2005, 12:19 AM
It looks like the Jedi vs. Sith one. Also I haven't been able to find the Obers vs. Magna Droid Battle Arena but you have.

Darth Alex
07-24-2005, 12:33 AM
Nice shot. When you look at it all together, the ROTS line is pretty cool compared to some of the other SW sub-lines. Nice find on the Battle Pack, man.

Jayspawn
07-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Nice collection there DarthHarv, and welcome to the boards!

I shudder at the though of what my collection would look like in full setup! :crazed:

DarthHarv
07-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Thank you for all your welcomes fellow Star Wars fans...:D
I've really enjoyed myself collecting these recently. I think there is some cool stuff in the Revenge of the Sith line of toys. Cant wait to get my hands on the Evolution sets and the rest of the Battle Packs, oh and the new 12 ROTS that were reveald at the recent Comic-con. Must have a Hasbro press kit cos that's very cool...I figured it's the last film so it's my last chance to bag a full collection of stuff.
I used to collect the POTF stuff but when I lost my job, at the time, I had to sell for some cash. Over the years I have really regreted it, so I'm making up for that aswell I suppose!!

There are few varients that I still need to get though...:ermm:
It seems that a few of the complaints, that you guys in the US are having, is the same over here in the UK.
ie. the newer stuff is hard to find. Mustafar playsets,deluxe changing palpatine, deluxe Obi-wan's and ARC-170's are shelf warmers. Clone three packs,C3P0's,Tarkin wave are like gold dust. In fact the only C3P0 I've ever seen is the one I have!!

Interestingly, the other day I popped in TRU and they were selling Target Clones with a red sticker over the Target logo on the pack, I hope they do that with the Target figure and cups, otherwise it's over to Ebay to buy off some git that swipped all the new stuff of the shelf when it comes out!!

This is a great forum, think I'll stay here a while!!...:crazed:

Harvey..

Fluke Skywalker
07-24-2005, 10:23 AM
Nice & welcome. Now, close those curtains! ;)

DarthQuack
08-10-2005, 09:28 PM
That's a sweet collection set up, I'd like to do that with mine when I get everything lol.

ROTJLuke
08-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Great pix, nice collection!! :) welcome to SSG!!

Ramy
08-16-2005, 04:14 PM
Nice collection there DarthHarv, and welcome to the boards!

I shudder at the though of what my collection would look like in full setup! :crazed:

Yeah I know what you mean, my collection already takes up two bedrooms. Soon I will need something like Steve Sansweet has to house my collection.

star junky
08-16-2005, 06:13 PM
really nice collection. i'd like to display some of my stuff, but with two young kids+ myself included, i'm afraid everything would be open and being played with in a few hours.

xwing_5
08-18-2005, 11:48 AM
Great Collection!!!

This is one EXPENSIVE hobby, isn't it?