PDA

View Full Version : Need Help

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-26-2005, 11:22 AM
I finally got around to purchasing an Unleashed Kenobi last weekend, to complement my Unleashed Anakin. Prior to going to work on Saturday I opened up the figure and proceeded to put it together. Something came up, and before I knew it, I was off to work.

When I came home, I just couldn't find the instructional booklet. The lava pieces are unconnected and I have been trying like the Dickens to get them on. I remember how hard it was to put the Anakin together with instructions and now I am having a fit with Obi-Wan.

Does anyone know how they can help by either linking or taking a pic of the instructions or can actually list them here. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-11-2005, 10:48 PM
UPDATE: While I never found the instructional booklet, I did manage to connect the platform piece with the figure. I guess it was like fitting the pieces of a puzzle.

BTW, how come I haven't seen any Grevious unleashed? Was he released in the beginning, and since he is the "baddy" just remains rare or has he not been released at all?

bobafrett
08-11-2005, 10:54 PM
The Grevious Unleashed was released with the Obi-Wan and the Anakin figures, 2 each per case, at least at the start. The Grevious has been selling like hotcakes, and now retail stores are left with just a bunch of the other two figures peg warming their way into our souls.

Slicker
08-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Of late I've seen an over abundance of Grevious near me. He out numbers the Ani's and Obers.