PDA

View Full Version : Sick and getting sicker....

yaddle yodas love pu
01-15-2002, 02:28 PM
Please tell me, is there anyone fool enough to buy an empty box?

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1689350663

Hey what a great deal!!! You onlyhave to pay $20 shipping to get an empty box!!!!!

Jargo
01-15-2002, 06:31 PM
Y'know, maybe we got the collecting thing all backwards? Everyone knows kids prefer the box to the contents right? How many times have we all laffed so hard we're fit to bust at them pesky younguns on xmas morn walking round with the box (that contained the imported $3,000 dollar handmade train set from switzerland) and wished we had half their imagination.....

Maybe, just maybe the idea is to keep the packaging and throw the toy in the trash can? Is that what this is - a new direction for Hasbro, disposable toys. Just display that exclusive cardback and blister, show off that brown corrugated carton to it's utmost pinnacle of displayable beauty!!!!!

No wonder Hasbro thinks we're craaaaazy mixed up punks. :rolleyes: :D :p

Lord Tenebrous
01-15-2002, 08:11 PM
I'd collect the aluminum wrapping to AOTC Fine Chocolates. All featuring an overly posed character from the to-be major blockbuster.

But chocolate made by Hasbro is bound to taste 50% cow tongue, and 50% unground coffee bean.

InsaneJediGirl
01-15-2002, 09:06 PM
Its just a cardboard box!I can go behind Wal-Mart
and write Hasbro on it..Will someone pay me 20 bucks?

Emperor Howdy
01-15-2002, 09:39 PM
Man-o-man......this definately goes in as one of the Top Ten dumbest auctions yet on Ebay. :rolleyes:

Lord Malakite
01-15-2002, 09:47 PM
An empty box? :confused: Sounds like a good deal :) (if I was mentally retarded, had a lobotomy, were completely insane, and got high all at the same time). :crazed:

Jayspawn
01-16-2002, 12:08 AM
I sure could use a box to put things in. Now where could I get one?

Well anyway, now I've seen everything.

GNT
01-16-2002, 01:25 AM
Thankgod nobody has bided on it yet,only a fool would be that dumb! Is anybody else thinking what Im thinking,where are the carded figures???

yaddle yodas love pu
01-16-2002, 09:04 AM
I don't know guys, maybe this is worth bidding on. The description says: "IT IS THE RARE ITEM" Wow. So the Jango figure is not the rare item. Tha Anakin figure is not the rare item. This box is the rare item. Maybe I should put a bid ont he rare item while I can....

derek
01-16-2002, 02:24 PM
this auction is so dumb, it would almost be worth the negative feedback you'd get for not paying. i'll start the bidding at 1 MILLION DOLLARS! bwahaaaaa bwahaaaaa

mylow thehutt
01-16-2002, 02:51 PM
:crazed: It's mine all mine hahahahhahaha:crazed:I bided $100 on it,hope i win.:D

Obi-Don
01-17-2002, 09:35 AM
A empty box. All this time I have been paying 6 to 8 dollars for the figures and I could have had the box for 20. What a fool I have been.:crazed: :D [I wish I had the balls to put a box up for auction]

Dryanta
01-17-2002, 11:50 AM
Now I realize that alot of high priced variations have to do with the packaging(Green card,orange card,poka dot card,warning sticker ect.)but an empty shipping box?!!I've seen this seller auctioning off figures about a month ahead of U.S. release,but this is insane.No pictures no stickers no numbers no sense.I guess this guy has the idea that people or so rabid over E2 toys that they'd buy an empty box.nut's,man,just plain nuts