PDA

View Full Version : Stormtrooper Blaster

Blackened88
07-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it, and my number is 2604. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
07-27-2005, 12:36 PM
go to this thread and you can ask because Steve from Master Replicas dropped by, started this thread and said he was going to come back and check on everyone's questions...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=418096#post418096

awesome purchase, that's one I'd really love to get! congrats :)

yeek
07-29-2005, 12:42 PM
Congrats on the purchase! It's one of my favorite MR's as well....

dgauci5
07-31-2005, 11:13 AM
Today I got my first Master Replica, the Stormtrooper blaster and I love it. But I have a few questions. First is the scope supposed to be see through or not? Does the stock fold completly out? Does the clip come out? I ask because I don't want to break it, and my number is 2604. :D

The answers: No, no, no. This is all by design, not an oversight or flaw. The scope is opaque, not see through. The stock is fixed in place and does not fold out; it was not seen folded out in the movies, so it is consistent as a prop replica. The clip does not come out, same reason as the stock.

It's meant to be a display piece replica of the original prop blaster, not a working replica of a real sterling. Hope that helps.