PDA

View Full Version : Are They Jedi I See?

Jek Porky 2002
07-28-2005, 04:15 PM
During Qui-Gon's funeral pyre on Naboo, we see some members of the Jedi Council, ie Even Peil, Mace, Yoda, Saesee Tiin, Adi Gallia, but along the back row we see about 4 other robed figures, I was just wondering if they were other Jedi? Surely they wouldn't just allow the council members to be present at the funeral, they must have let other lower ranking knights to pay their respects!

Just a thought! Maybe one of them is Syfo Dias??

Kidhuman
07-28-2005, 05:12 PM
Why wouldnt all the Jedi be around. They could sense danger, so they would be ready.

Jayspawn
07-28-2005, 06:25 PM
Im sure Qui-Gon had lots of friends also, if they were in the area its likely they would have attended also. He got around quite a bit.

darko666
07-28-2005, 11:59 PM
the mentioning of Syfo Dias being there leads me to wonder if Dooku was there. wasn't he still a jedi at the time of the funeral? he was Qui-Gon's master after all. that would be interesting if he was.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
07-29-2005, 12:50 AM
the mentioning of Syfo Dias being there leads me to wonder if Dooku was there. wasn't he still a jedi at the time of the funeral? he was Qui-Gon's master after all. that would be interesting if he was.

oh no, Darko! You probably just gave Lucas an idea for "The PHantom menace: Version 2.10"

"Add Dooku at the Funeral of Qui Gonn! BRILLIANT!"

:crazed:

kool-aid killer
07-29-2005, 01:11 AM
I imagine other Jedi would have attended Qui-gons funeral, it probably really depended upon whether they were on any serious assignments or if they had some down time. I wonder whether the Jedi had a master list of all who had become Jedi and what their fate was?

Jek Porky 2002
07-29-2005, 04:54 AM
Actually the idea of adding Dooku to the funeral wouldn't be all that bad! You wouldn't have to make a big deal of it, but he could just be there in the back ground. It would be intresting to see him in traditional Jedi robes as well, instead of the dark sith attire.

Just one idea for the super dooper, star spangled, all singing, all dancing Saga DVD box set!

JimJamBonds
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
Why wouldnt all the Jedi be around. They could sense danger, so they would be ready.

Yup they were all over that Sith Lord. ;) lol