PDA

View Full Version : ROTS line

NEMISIS
07-28-2005, 06:49 PM
Will Hasbro be re-releasing early waves of figures later in the year, especially arounf the Christmas season. Figures like Darth Vader, Royal Guards (Blue/Red) and the like?

Turbowars
07-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Probably, Hasbro isn't in the business of making new figures anymore, so I bet just about all ROTS will be repacked along with all the other lines that have been made since 95

Kidhuman
07-28-2005, 11:42 PM
I would doubt it. They might, might not, but they have already announced 12 figures to be released again for later this year. The red guard is being released again now though in the last case. CHeck the case asst's to see which he is in.

JediTricks
07-29-2005, 04:43 PM
Darth Vader and the Royal Guards are shipping again right now, just in time for the mid-summer major retailer X-mas reset. Whether they remain on shelves by December though is unlikely.

Veers
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
Target has put out a bunch of Darth Vaders out. They had about 4 cases with figs 51 thru 53. and the Vaders are in there. Hard to find 45 thru 47.

Slicker
07-30-2005, 05:48 PM
There have also been quite a few reports of people finding Red Guards mixed in with these newer cases.

Blackened88
07-30-2005, 11:09 PM
A couple of days ago I found for the 3rd time the red guard here in jersey but there was nothing new so he was just sitting there behind a couple of vehicles.

Kidhuman
07-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Blackened, do you live near ATlantic City? I will be there next weekend and looking for good places to hit. If ya can help LMK.

Blackened88
07-31-2005, 01:08 AM
Sorry to say but I live in Bergen County, right next to New York City. I have never been to Atlantic City so I can't really help you, tagmac lives in Jersey though maybe he can help. Have Fun

MrMet
07-31-2005, 09:36 PM
What kinda places in AC you looking to go? Its like my second home...hehehe

tagmac
07-31-2005, 10:41 PM
If you found a red guard, then you found the remnants of the Antilles case, which is actually a great assortment: 3 each of Antilles, Zett, and Utapauan, 2 Tank Gunners, and 1 red guard per case. I found a ton of all of these at Target on Friday in the Freehold area, including one red guard. The Tank Gunner is no longer the rarity he once was, and the Red Guard is a definite in that case, unlike in the 4/2 cases. The KB in Freehold had gotten in what I'm guessing was a dozen of the Obi-Wan #55/repaint clones cases - unfortunately, I got there to find a single Obi-Wan left and the "helpful" employee informing me that all the clone repaints had sold out the day before. Tons of Vaders, Greivous, and Clone #41 left over though - even htat one's not rare anymore now that it's re-shipping. No sign of the At-Rt driver, and the Mustafar Sentry isn't in those cases, so my guess is it'll be shipping later.

Overall, Targets around here are starting to FINALLY get more stuff in, but not enough IMO. No sign of the Evolution or Vader 500 anywhere, and I've only seen the clone 3-packs once - and the 6 they had were all the blue one, which is NOT the 501'st legion version.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Overall, Targets around here are starting to FINALLY get more stuff in, but not enough IMO. No sign of the Evolution or Vader 500 anywhere, and I've only seen the clone 3-packs once - and the 6 they had were all the blue one, which is NOT the 501'st legion version.

I've seen this in my area. They just reset some stores and put out the Vader and Ani Evolution sets, along with the Jedi vs. Sith and build-your-own lightsaber. They've had more clone 3 packs, but I've passed on the blue version; you can't really see the blue coloring on the prone clone since he's laying down.