PDA

View Full Version : Will trade Toy Fair Vader (Silver) for:

PloKoon2385
07-30-2005, 01:47 AM
I am willing to trade my Silver Toy Fair Vader for as much of the following as anybody is willing to trade for. Here is what I need:
Commander Bacarra
Captain Antilles
Zett Jukassa
Mustafar Anakin
AT-TE Gunner x2
Red Shocktrooper x2
Green Clone Commander
Mustafar Sentry
Obi-Wan Pilot
Utapauan Warrior
AT-RT Driver
Evolutions: Anakin

Toyfare has listed Vader's value at around $200 for quite some time. The Vader I have is in very good condition. The lightsaber is not bent and it is completely red (no flaking). The back does have a slight crease where the blister is glued to the backing. I will pay for my shipping and your's (up to $20).
If you are interested, please e-mail me at: TheFly2385@aol.com. Obviously, I have the right to reject offers. Thanks for any help!

PloKoon2385
07-30-2005, 01:53 AM
I tried to add the picture, but it didn't work. I have it so if you would like a pic, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

xwing_5
07-30-2005, 04:22 PM
PM Sent. .

PloKoon2385
07-31-2005, 02:24 AM
I don't mean to sound like an @$$, but does anybody have an Evolutions to add to their offer? lol

xwing_5
07-31-2005, 10:41 AM
Well I dont want to sound like an a@# either, but I offered you 6 HTF basic figs for one HTF exclusive that listed for half the cost of what the list is for the 6 basic figs. Dont forget Plo, we(at least many of us here at sirsteves including myself) are collectors, not scalpers trying to fetch scalper prices for our stuff. :)

Take this for what it is worth, here is my $.02.

If you are looking to milk the figure for all that it is "worth": Ebay the Vader. If you want to help out fellow collectors then make a trade but be reasonable. We all understand that this Vader is HTF, but IMO this is a community based on helping out other community members get what they dont have.

PloKoon2385
07-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Thank you for your input. I will definitely take it into consideration. However, I am not ready to make a trade quite yet. Thank you.

PloKoon2385
07-31-2005, 01:40 PM
To be perfectly honest, my original intentions were to BUY the figs I am after from people, but that option is not available. So, I truly apologize if I appear as a scalper... deseperation can drive a person mad. :crazed: I do with that I could buy them from people (HINT, HINT). But, my Vader offer does still stand. Thanks so much.

JEDIMICHAELS25
08-02-2005, 05:16 AM
you've got mail from mynameisjoe500@aol.com ty. awaiting your reply.

PloKoon2385
08-09-2005, 12:13 AM
I have made a deal. Thanks to everybody who offered, though. You have been most generous.