PDA

View Full Version : Zett Jukassa (Jedi Padawan)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I think this figure should've been called Padawan Nepa Tizzem. :D Anyway, I haven't seen but one of these so I got it, and it's not too common right about now, so don't worry about not finding it.

They did a good job of capturing Jett Lucas' likeness, it looks a lot like him. This is the only padawan figure that has his braid in front of his ear instead of behind it, and it looks a little weird. On mine, they painted it all weird so much of the braid is flesh-colored. Anyway, he has articulation at the head (in a fashion like all the other new figures), shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, and legs. His knees are already bent so it looks like he's running or ready for action, or something.

He only comes with a lightsaber and that same damn Coruscant base we've been seeing so freakin' many of lately. I wouldn't mind them so much if they actually looked good when connected, but they don't. His saber is the same one that Shaak Ti uses, and I think it might be a little too long for a ten-year-old. Oh well, you can pose him holding it a few different ways.

For a character with such little, but memorable, screentime, this is a pretty nifty figure. A-

Jayspawn
07-31-2005, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the lowdown Mr. JabbaJohnL!

My Zett's braid is well painted, no gripes about mine. Yeah he has a repainted Shaak Ti lightsaber but its excusable -it looks fine on Zett. His ball joint head is great but his arm joints could be better. Hes a great figure anyways, I cant wait for Has to make 501st Troopers so I can set up a scene!

Captain Spoon
08-01-2005, 06:05 AM
My only gripe is that the blade on the saber should have been a little shorter. I would love to see this figure go "Deluxe" maybe with 2 501st troopers and a blast mark on his checst. That could make for one sweet diorama

P.S. I just found him at ToysRus.com if anyone was looking for 1

plasticfetish
08-07-2005, 05:22 PM
I think this figure should've been called Padawan Nepa Tizzem.Oh-sheesh, like a week later I got that... the joke, not the figure. (Man, am I slow lately.)

It's a good looking figure and all, but I can't get beyond the, "Hey! Make one of my little boy." thing. (Not that I wouldn't do the same.)

For now it's on my "maybe I'll pick it up later" list.

Turbowars
08-07-2005, 05:39 PM
Yeah John pulled a good one out of his hat didn't he.

plasticfetish
08-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Very funny.

(Hey! Look at you... Mr. 5000 posts.)

Turbowars
08-07-2005, 07:47 PM
Yeah, how about that and I still don't have a fully lite saber.:frus: ;)

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Cant wait till I get there in another 4 f**kin years, lol, great review btw. Im debating wether or not to pick this one up, just for the mere fact that it does seem like Lucas said make one of my son...

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 04:29 PM
The only downside to this figure is he looks like he is storing chestnuts in his cheekls for the winter. Other than that he is purdy darn good.

Qui-Long Gone
08-09-2005, 05:01 PM
The only downside to this figure is he looks like he is storing chestnuts in his cheekls for the winter. Other than that he is purdy darn good.

I knew there was an "action" gimmick with him! lol I wish my dad made a Star Wars figure out of me....oh wait, they did do several Wookies on this run.....:p