PDA

View Full Version : No Action Feature Bacara's?

ROTJLuke
08-03-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, I found two Commander Bacaras, so I natuarlly snagged both of them up. I opened one up, and it has no action feature. Either that or it really doesnt work. I tried everything, and Im not complaining, but it didnt do anything. Any of your guyss' Bacara like that? Thanks! :)

spang2005
08-03-2005, 03:32 PM
Mine works only about half the time. When it does, though, both arms "quick draw" instead of just Bacara's right one. The ideal Bacara would have no action feature, just super articulation and a soft goods command skirt.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-03-2005, 03:53 PM
Mine has an action feature, but thank heavens it doesn't work very well. You have to pose the arm a certain way to get it to go. Mine has a problem with shallow foot peg holes so I had to drill them deeper.

Bacta Beast
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm working on customizing one. I tried to use the super-poseable body but it's so easy to just take the head and the shoulder pad and transfer them to the quick draw clone. They fit perfectly! The only real modification I have to do is sanding down the utility belt so the skirt will fit around the waste.

Blackened88
08-03-2005, 10:37 PM
I read a review that said the shoulder thing and the helmet didn't fit for #6. I believe it was Jedi Master Sal's review. If they both bit, I guess im going to customize it that way instead of switching arm and legs with #6, hoping they would fit.