PDA

View Full Version : So is this the end?

princethomas
08-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Is the Mustafarian #56 the last ROTS figure? I have found everything up to 55 now. Plus both color Emporers guards. Plus both colored Clone Commanders. Plus Holographic Yoda. Plus 4 preview figures. I didnt get Lava Vader or whatever. But is that the end? Is there nothing new until Saga 2 comes out?

Battle Droid
08-04-2005, 07:32 AM
For ROTS we've still got,

#57 Commander Bly
#58 Wookiee Commando
#59 Commander Gree
#60 Grievous' Bodyguard
#61 Passel Argente
#62 Cat Miin
#63 Neimoidian Commander
#64 R4-P17
#65 Tactical Ops Trooper (501st)
#66 Plo Koon Hologram
#67 Aayla Secura Hologram
#68 Wookiee Heavy Gunner

sluray
08-04-2005, 09:49 AM
Cool! I look foward to getting those. Tarkin is the hardest figure to find for me.

JimJamBonds
08-04-2005, 10:00 AM
#63 Neimoidian Commander

Is that one of the guards that is seen on Mustafar protecting the CIS leaders or is that the 'magnetize magnetize' guy? :)

Lazer Brain
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM
i have everything to 55 too, so when will these others start to show?i thought i was finally done, till next year at least.
later

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-04-2005, 11:09 AM
Is that one of the guards that is seen on Mustafar protecting the CIS leaders or is that the 'magnetize magnetize' guy? :)
Most unfortunately, it is a slight repaint of the currently pegwarming Neimoidian Warrior with - oh! - a different gun. :rolleyes: It's sure to fly off the shelves, just as the current one is doing so well. :p

There's still a few exclusives too - TRU's holo Emperor, Target's stealth trooper and lava Anakin and Obi-Wan.

JimJamBonds
08-04-2005, 11:36 AM
Most unfortunately, it is a slight repaint of the currently pegwarming Neimoidian Warrior with - oh! - a different gun. :rolleyes: It's sure to fly off the shelves, just as the current one is doing so well. :p

Darn, thats what I thought it was. :cry:

El Chuxter
08-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Not to mention the repaints!

#23: Blue and Red
#6: White and Red
#33: Red and Green
#34: Gray and Black

wedge1968
08-04-2005, 12:17 PM
What are you people doing that you have all of these? I still can't find anything from Tarkin on. As I just posted in the last thread, despite the fact that I go to at least three stores a day, I haven't bought an action figure since before the movie came out. The ones I did buy, I got from a guy in a bank parking lot.

How is it that most people can be done and I spend most of my day driving around only to see N. Warriors and Bail Organa?

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

jaxx
08-04-2005, 12:23 PM
What are you people doing that you have all of these? I still can't find anything from Tarkin on. As I just posted in the last thread, despite the fact that I go to at least three stores a day, I haven't bought an action figure since before the movie came out. The ones I did buy, I got from a guy in a bank parking lot.

How is it that most people can be done and I spend most of my day driving around only to see N. Warriors and Bail Organa?

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm in the same friggin' boat as you, bro!
I've only seen the Tarkin wave once, and I bought one of each. I haven't seen the Antilles wave AT ALL!
I'l second your "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

decadentdave
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and they had about 8 cases of the Antilles wave and Sith Eyes Anakin.

El Chuxter
08-04-2005, 01:16 PM
I've not got all of them, that's just what there is to look for. :)

Sith Eyes Anakin and Anakin w/ Dooku Saber I didn't count, 'cause they're stoopid. :crazed:

decadentdave
08-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Sith Eyes Anakin looks Bad Azz! Much better than Whino Anakin that looks like he needs a brown bag with Jack Daniels or some Smirnoff to go. :crazed:

wedge1968
08-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm in the same friggin' boat as you, bro!
I've only seen the Tarkin wave once, and I bought one of each. I haven't seen the Antilles wave AT ALL!
I'l second your "AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!"

You are in the same boat as I am because we live in the same area. We're hitting the same stores and finding nothing. I guess we'll have to move out of the Chicagoland area to continue our hobbies.

Lazer Brain
08-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Ya'll Are In Chicago Land!! I Found Pleanty When I Was There, I Was In Aroura, By The Big Mega Plex Theater, Where I Saw Epiii Opening Night At Midnight, There Were 4 Targets Within Driving Range And All Were Way Stocked With The New Stuff, Unless That Was It And Then They Stopped, I Think There Is A Big Scammer There.
Later

wedge1968
08-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Yeah, I live in Aurora, and I haven't found anything. My buddy found the new Unleashed figures at the Target in Oswego, but like I said, I haven't found anything since the movie has been released.

Actually, I found three new figures (Capt. Antilles wave) at the Target in Batavia last weekend, but they were so crushed that I could have fit all three in my pocket.

vulcantouch
08-04-2005, 11:27 PM
i Love that word :D

bobafrett
08-04-2005, 11:32 PM
I lived in Aurora, and have friends in Oswego. Currently I reside a little closer to Chicago, and the only new stuff I see, is when it comes into the Wal-Mart where I work.

decadentdave
08-05-2005, 04:40 AM
actually decadav, the king's english spelling is "wino" :crazed:

Actually, you are referring to the "Queen's English" proper as England is now a monarchy governed by Her Majesty... :p

Anyway, my thinking was that Anakin "Whines" a lot so he's actually kind of a "Whino" isn't he? [Alright, I admit I'm stretching it a bit :)]

"It's all Obi-Wan's fault!" <Pouts... throws object... takes a swig of Vodka>

DarkArtist
08-05-2005, 07:56 AM
I agree it is hard to find some of the these figures, hey I stilling searching for the Tarkin wave but for some it is the luck of the draw. I was lucky this week ith finding some of the higher number figures, the anakin evolutions set and the 500th Vader

wedge1968
08-06-2005, 06:58 AM
Yeah, I hit Target (when it opened), Wal-Mart, another Target, K-Mart, Toys R Us, and Kay Bee yesterday. Want to know how many action figures I scored? NONE!

I felt fortunate that I snagged the new Unleashed figures. However, my slump is still on- three months and counting.

princethomas
08-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the update on what was still to come. I found 500 vader yesterday, and the Black Clone Pilot. Just looking for the Variants on the #6 and #41 Clones now

DarthQuack
08-06-2005, 04:59 PM
I feel bad, I haven't looked for figures since Midnight Madness, need to pay off some other bills before I dive back in. :confused:

ROTJLuke
08-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Im really now only looking for Sith Eyes Anakin. I found my Obi wave, and Im please with that :) It sucks when you cant find anything, its such a pain in the a** to drive here to there and not find s**t. Im my area, I can hit about 3-4 stores in 15 mins, and a lot of the time there aint jack s**t