PDA

View Full Version : Commander Thire and Appo

DarthZylek
08-04-2005, 11:06 PM
Is there any visual difference between these two commanders and the rest of their troops? If not, we can say that they going to be figure form...since we are getting shock trooper and 501 "special ops" troopers.

Captain Spoon
08-05-2005, 08:37 AM
I believe Appo ( he's the 501st right?) has a larger utility belt and some white suspender looking harness

jedi master sal
08-05-2005, 08:37 AM
Is there any visual difference between these two commanders and the rest of their troops? If not, we can say that they going to be figure form...since we are getting shock trooper and 501 "special ops" troopers.

Commander Thire carries a blaster pistol, while his men carry blaster rifles. See the link below:
http://www.starwars.com/meta/rd/expand/expand.html?world=databank&img=/databank/character/commanderthire/img/movie_bg.jpg&width=undefined&height=undefined&import=undefined

Since the figure is a repaint of #6 and is coming with both blaster, YOU will have the option of making is a grunt Shocktrooper or Commander Thire himself.

This may also be the case with Commander Appo, but I can't find anything definative for him on SW.com.

-Sal

Blackened88
08-05-2005, 10:04 AM
Jedi Master Sal you might be right but the seen when Darth Sidious and two Shocktroopers go to help Darth Vader they both have the Short DC-15. Also I have noticed the 501st only carry the short DC-15.

Neyo_Clone
08-05-2005, 08:54 PM
Thire looks the same as the rest of his troops. Although its not movie accurate I took the shoulder pad with the Imperial symbol and gave it to one of my shocktroopers and made him Thire to tell him apart. The others have normal shoulder pads. I also gave Thire a different weapon then his troops.

ROTJLuke
08-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I would think the regular figures would be enough for these two

Jedi_Mike
08-17-2005, 03:49 PM
I believe its the same case with Appo with him carrying a blaster and his grunts carrying Rifles. That's fine with me, I'll be buying a few of those anyway and no additional hunting for a commander....that is granted I can find the releases to begin with...