PDA

View Full Version : #54 AT-RT Driver Review!

Battle Droid
08-07-2005, 06:14 PM
This figure is way better than the AT-RT Driver figure that came with the AT-RT.

Sculpt: It's great, really no problem here except he can't really hold his gun with his right hand on the handle.

Articulation:

Ball-jointed head
2 Ball-jointed shoulders
2 Ball-jointed elbows
2 Swivel wrists
Swivel waist
2 Normal Articulated hips
2 Ball-jointed knees
2 Ball-jointed ankles

Paint: It's great, no problems here!

Accessories:

Battle-Damaged Chest Plate: there's little groves on the side of the figure that the chest plate snaps into, and it stays on really well, but is easy to get off him.

Projectile Shooting Rifle: Probably fun for the kiddies, but pretty useless to a collector.

Smaller Unknown Gun: It's pretty cool, the strap hooks onto a little knob on the bottom of the gun.

Overall this figure is excellant, and really makes up for the not so perfect Commander Bacara that was released before it.

10/10 :D

X13VADER
08-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Does He Sit Well On An At-rt?

Battle Droid
08-08-2005, 08:39 AM
Just tried it, not really as good as the driver that came with it, but he's still an AWESOME figure! :D

Blackened88
08-08-2005, 11:52 AM
He sits well but if he had 38's legs he would of sit on it perfectly.

ROTJLuke
08-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Great review!

JediTricks
08-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Those uni-jointed hips are pretty cool, but you know who sits on the AT-RT really well already? The CT#6, his hips are standard joints that are slightly V-crotch so they splay outwards as they are moved up, works great and doesn't hinder other poses which V-crotch has been known to do (see the entire Playmates Star Trek line :p)

Turbowars
08-24-2005, 07:32 PM
I love this figure, it's one of the best in the whole line! I love the extra gun that came with him. Reminds me of my old GI Joe back in the day.

Kidhuman
08-24-2005, 11:32 PM
An awesome figure no doubt. The last one I needed and got. Seems I saved the best for last.

Slicker
08-25-2005, 02:26 AM
I still haven't opened him (nor will I :p) but from the way he looks in the package I really like him...with the exception of the overly large guns. And no I don't mean his arms.

Turbowars
08-25-2005, 07:44 PM
.with the exception of the overly large guns. And no I don't mean his arms.You mean his Jack Johnson and Tom O'leary?:yes: