PDA

View Full Version : What ROTS Figures Are You Caught Up To?

JediTricks
08-08-2005, 06:36 PM
All 56 of Hasbro's basic Revenge of the Sith line have been released, not including the 12 repaints that will be coming soon. However, that doesn't mean we've all found the figures we want yet, figures after #44 haven't been as easy to come by so far for all of us. So this week's poll is asking you guys which figures you have found as of right now, the voting will be done by a rough breakdown of case assortments and this is a multiple-choice poll so vote for all the ones you've found in stores.

By the way, here's what is in each of those waves...

41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Super Poseable Clone Trooper
Neimoidian Warrior
Wookiee Warrior
Destroyer Droid

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin
Senator Ask Aak
Senator Meena Tillis

48-50 (Mustafar Anakin wave)
Electronic R2-D2
Commander Bacara
Mustafar Anakin

51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave)
Captain Antilles
Zett Jukassa
Utapaun Warrior

54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave)
AT-RT Driver
Obi-Wan Pilot
Mustafar Sentry

Battle Droid
08-08-2005, 06:40 PM
#41 - #44 Found and bought all of them.
#45 - #47 Haven't found any of them.
#48 - #50 Only found and bought #49.
#51 - #53 Haven't found any of them.
#54 - #56 Only found and bought #54 & #55.

bobafrett
08-08-2005, 06:44 PM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Super Poseable Clone Trooper Yes
Neimoidian Warrior Yes
Wookiee Warrior Yes
Destroyer Droid Yes

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin Yes
Senator Ask Aak Yes
Senator Meena Tillis Yes

Electronic R2-D2 Yes
Commander Bacara Yes
Mustafar Anakin Yes

Captain Antilles No
Zett Jukassa No
Utapaun Warrior No

AT-RT Driver Yes
Obi-Wan Pilot Yes
Mustafar Sentry No

JediTricks
08-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Sorry Frett, my list had a mistake and it's in your post, it's the AT-RT Driver, not the AT-TE Driver. I keep making that mistake over and over when I post about that figure, I just realized I did it while reading the forums, it was a head-slapping, "d'oh!" moment for sure. On the upside, looks like you have a lot of good finds there. :cool:

darthverbo
08-08-2005, 07:32 PM
I'm only missing the Zett 51-53 wave. I have been going to Wal-Mart and Target every morning and still haven't had luck with those.
I collect 2 of everything. So I need 2 of 51-53. Only one more Mustafar Senrty, and one more of the Tarkin, Ask, Meenas Wave.
I hope I don't have to resort to EBAY. I even scored 2 each of the Lava Vader, Yoda Holo, and Target Clone.
I also found plenty of the red repaint clone and the green clone commander. There were 6 or 7 of each at my local Wally World. No luck with the Black clone pilot yet.
Is any one having trouble with the repaints? I see a lot of the black pilots on ebay.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-08-2005, 07:41 PM
I've found everything but the Tarkin wave and Mustafar Sentry. I've also found repaints of Clone #6 and Clone Commander #33, and I have both red and blue guards and light and dark Wookiees.

Rocketboy
08-08-2005, 08:38 PM
Even though I'm not a collector, I've only seen up to the Tarkin wave.

DarthQuack
08-08-2005, 09:03 PM
I couldn't even vote cause I'm not even that far yet. lol I'm only up to the #32 mark from Midnight Madness, it takes a while to pay off credit cards on time :)

ew2seal
08-08-2005, 09:08 PM
i am still missing 52 zett jukassa, 53 utapauan warrior, 54 at-rt driver, and 56 mutafar sentry. not to mention the red clone repaint and the green clone commander plus as a army builder type i have found only one of the sets of clone army builders (brownish red one). and i am from ashland ky. so if anyone out there who writes to these forums is from around here let me know where to go find this stuff.

TheDarthVader
08-08-2005, 10:09 PM
Nothing here past the Tarkin wave. :( Yes, it sucks.

B.
TDV

vader68
08-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Don't even get me started :mad: . I have not seen anything since the neimo wave. I asked this same question in a thread I had started "What have you found". I can't find anything here in Connecticut.

autumnsdescent
08-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I live in Indianapolis. I've been checking our stores regularly, but it seems like retailers here don't want to put new product out or even order new product until the old is gone :(

41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Super Poseable Clone Trooper Found and bought 10 to make a nice little army
Neimoidian Warrior found but not bought
Wookiee Warrior found but not bought
Destroyer Droid found but not bought

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin Not Found
Senator Ask Aak Not Found
Senator Meena Tillis Not Found

Electronic R2-D2 Not Found
Commander Bacara Not Found
Mustafar Anakin Not Found

51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave) Not Found
Captain Antilles Found in Lafayette, IN at a Target, demonstrating that they'd at least received some of the newer figs recently. Bought this one.
Zett Jukassa Not Found
Utapaun Warrior Not Found

AT-RT Driver Not Found
Obi-Wan Pilot Not Found
Mustafar Sentry Not Found

If anyone is in the Indpls area and has leads as to when stores (Target, Wal-Mart, K-Mart, ToysRUs) are receiving shipments, the tips would be much appreciated. Thanx in advance from an old collector.

DarthQuack
08-08-2005, 11:23 PM
Dark Helmet (http://imdb.com/name/nm0001548/): What about you guys?
Henchmen: Man, we ain't found s*&t!

lol I crack myself up.

X13VADER
08-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Nothing From 54 And Up. No Repaints Either.

OC47150
08-09-2005, 07:08 AM
Still missing eight figures from the initial 40, but have at least one of the others since then.

waboritas
08-09-2005, 07:57 AM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave) Found all, bought none.
Super Poseable Clone Trooper
Neimoidian Warrior
Wookiee Warrior
Destroyer Droid

45-47 (Tarkin wave) Not a trace
Governor Tarkin
Senator Ask Aak
Senator Meena Tillis

48-50 (Mustafar Anakin wave) Seen all bought Commander and Anakin
Electronic R2-D2
Commander Bacara
Mustafar Anakin

51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave) Seen all bought Zett and Captain A
Captain Antilles
Zett Jukassa
Utapaun Warrior

54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave) Not yet
AT-RT Driver
Obi-Wan Pilot
Mustafar Sentry

Umbra
08-09-2005, 08:48 AM
I've seen far too much of the nemoidean wave, and i've come accross the Bacara wave about 3 or so times. Seems Bacara's wave is the only new wave they are restocking

DarkArtist
08-09-2005, 08:54 AM
With the exception of the Tarkin Wave and the Flea Rider, as well as the black clone pilot, green commander and red shock trooper I have one of each. :)

mtriv73
08-09-2005, 09:46 AM
I've had everything through #53 for well over a month now. I haven't seen anything but the Nemoidian warrior since then. If Hasbro never makes another Nemoidian (instant pegwarmer) action figure I'll be the happiest collector around.

c_richards
08-09-2005, 10:09 AM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Neimoidian Warrior Yes
Wookiee Warrior Yes
Destroyer Droid Yes

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin No
Senator Ask Aak Yes
Senator Meena Tillis No

Electronic R2-D2 Yes
Commander Bacara Yes
Mustafar Anakin Yes

Captain Antilles Yes
Zett Jukassa Yes
Utapaun Warrior Yes

AT-RT Driver No
Obi-Wan Pilot No
Mustafar Sentry No

As indicated, I have only found 1 figure from the 'Tarkin' Wave, Ask Aak. Only one on the shelves, and the only time I have seen ANY figure from that wave. As for the others, it helps to have a collector buddy out there looking along with you. Because of him, I was able to get the other figures.

It's rather annoying to say the least when all you find are mounds of Palpatines, Bail Organas, Wookie Warriors, Nemoidian Warriors and all, but yet nothing else.

jedi-cpa
08-09-2005, 10:33 AM
I have none!!!

Kebco never shipped 1-44 to me and I have not seen ANY other waves at retail.

If you told me 3 months after the movie I would not have ONE single carded figure...

Ji'dai
08-09-2005, 10:48 AM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave) Yes In abundance back in mid-May; I passed on the Destroyer.

45-47 (Tarkin wave) No These figures don't exist.

48-50 (Mustafar Anakin wave) Yes I bought the only Mus. Anakin I saw in late June; passed on the only R2 I saw in June; found a Bacara recently at K-Mart but passed since it was $7.

51-53 (Zett Jukassa wave) No
54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave) No

I've pretty much given up looking for figures. There are only three stores to shop for figs locally and with the Wal-Mart open 24 hours I can't compete with other collectors. New stuff gets wiped out quickly. I also don't consider the figures to be worth more than $5 each so I refuse to pay much more than that. I also refuse to buy the ridiculous overpriced exclusives that Hasbro is offering too.

Tonywankenobi
08-09-2005, 10:50 AM
I am not bragging but Im all caught up. 56 was my pain in the wazu!!! I finally found one at Wal-Mart. There was just one left! Although my friends are all needing the Tarkin wave 45-47. Is it a rare wave or what. I only saw it once and that was it. I go to 2 Targets,3 Wal-Marts and 1 Toys R Us everyday before work and no luck on the tarkin wave. What gives Hasbro?

Slicker
08-09-2005, 11:03 AM
I'm caught up to #50 Crispy Anakin even though I have never seen any of Tarkin wave. I can thank KH for finding them for me.

Ryno
08-09-2005, 11:11 AM
Crispy Anakin is the last wave that I completed. I have never seen the Tarkin wave, ever. I've also got Zett & Antilles from that wave, but that is it.

inkedforlife
08-09-2005, 11:16 AM
I have up to and including number 50 so far. I am not too worried about finding 51 thru 56 yet. I know pretty soon they will be filiing up the pegs near me. Miejers in my area got in a ton of the Tarkin Wave and the Krispy Anakin wave. They are the peg warmers in my area for now. Hopefully soon they will have the new ones once these get sold. In fact anyone looking for 45 thru 50 come on out to Lansing MI and buy these things up. That way they can reorder the new ones for me. (Laugh)
Oh also I have all of the deluxe figures including several of the variations for the Clone Troopers. Red, Blue, Green and Plain white.

Jedi Learner
08-09-2005, 11:29 AM
I have everything except #56, the black clone pilot, and the shocktrooper repaint. Found the Tarkin wave by chance at Target a couple of weeks ago (they only had two of each)--I was definitely at the right place at the right time. Got the Antilles wave, Obi-Wan pilot, AT-RT driver, and green clone commander at Wal-Mart about a week ago. There was definitely a surge in availability here for a little while, but most of it has dried up again.

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Over the weekend I caught up to the Zett wave.

kool-aid killer
08-09-2005, 11:34 AM
Ive found the Obi pilot wave recently, but have yet to see the Tarkin or Zett Jukassa waves.

jedi master sal
08-09-2005, 12:31 PM
I've found and bought all 56. Even have two of each (or more) from Tarkin wave on up-except only one Mustafarian.

When you guys find the Zett Jukassa fig, buy him up! He makes for great custom fodder for young Jedi Padawans!

I've been fortunate enough to have a fellow collecting bud get me a Green Clone Commander. No Black Pilot or Shocktrooper yet though.

Oh, BTW, JT, I screwed up in my vote for the poll and only put 54-56. If you can correct this for me, and check all of the boxes, thanks.

-Sal

Solo17
08-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I am currently on vacation here in Upstate New York. Usually this area has a plentiful supply of SW figures. There is a small, but thriving SW community that buys just enough stuff to keep new products flowing into the stores.

But not now.

This area hasn't even seen the Tarkin wave. It's starting to get ridiculous. To make matters worse, I see online scalpers like Brian's Toys, the absolute WORST OFFENDER of the bunch, selling figures like the #50 Anakin for a whopping $20, not including shipping!

Even the ebay scumbags are selling that figure for less. This is disgraceful. The folks at Brian's Toys are FAR WORSE than your average scalper.

*sigh*

Hasbro, please get your act together because get this....

People actually want to buy your figures.

It's a surprise I know, especially considering how movie related products choked the shelves after the last two films. Still, every time I go into a store, I see kids looking for figures that they just cannot find. This is a great way to kill the interest many young fans have in Star Wars. I guess no one has told Hasbro that young people today have very short attention spans. If you don't give them what they want now, they will quickly move on to something else.

Personally, I'm starting to think that SW collecting is a bit of a "pyramid scheme." There always has to be the "have and have nots." If everything were in abundant supply, there would be no scalpers buying extra figures and driving up sales. If figures weren't hard to come by, collectors wouldn't suffer under the delusion that their figures have monetary value. (Which honestly, they don't, but I don't care because I collect for FUN.) These collectors are the same folks who buy multiples of every figure they think might someday increase in value.

I even see people in the "just found" section talking about how they purchased 5 of a certain store exclusive to keep "just for trades." Honestly, these people are just hoarders.

What's the sollution to all this mess?

Sharing, helping each other out, joining a local collectors club and avoiding scalpers and eBay at ALL COSTS! You are only hurting yourself when you support their dirty deeds. You help contribute to an enviorment that only causes your own suffering.

And one last thing....

If you are dumb enough to buy a $20 #50 Anakin from the online scalper known as Brian's Toys, please do me this small favor:

Grap a marker and go to the closest mirror.

Once you are there write the words "I am an idiot" on your forehead. You might as well be honest with people. :)

Mandalorian Candidat
08-09-2005, 01:32 PM
I just found the Mustafar Sentry last night, so that brings me up to speed including the three repainted clones.

I still have yet to find the Tarkin wave on the pegs. I got mine through a trade with a local collector friend.

jjreason
08-09-2005, 08:48 PM
I'm just newly caught up to the Tarkin wave. I have purchased all my basic figures at retail - except for the ones that didn't come to Canada, which El Chuxter purchased at retail (thanks again, Bro).

I'm not super hopeful that we'll get the rest of the ROTS stuff due to the delay in getting these latest 3 onto our shelves (over 2 months between my finds of 41-44 and then 45-47).

Be nice to see who of those lucky "all 56 in hand" types got them all from retail, or whether or not the supported scalpers or smaller independent stores. No knocks against anyone or their spending habits, it would just be interesting.

JediTricks
08-09-2005, 10:21 PM
Looks like the 41-44 wave messed up the ROTJ distribution pretty badly. I'm not surprised I guess, packing as many super articulated clones with the same number of Wookiees and Neimoidians and Destroyer Droids was a recipe for disaster, I'm just surprised the Wookiees and Droidekas aren't as plentiful as the Neimoidan - who is a decent sculpt, just crappy weapon.

For me, I haven't bought anything after #44 which was 3 months ago. :( I saw a few Captain Antilles and Mustyfart Anakins, but I don't care about Antilles enough to buy him and I'm waiting for Hasbro to send out that Anakin with a better paint job - the theory being that they get better the further into the run they go. For me, the Star Wars collecting scene has been a bit of a bummer the last month or so thanks to pegwarmers, bad case assortments, hoarders, and scalpers.

Oh, BTW, JT, I screwed up in my vote for the poll and only put 54-56. If you can correct this for me, and check all of the boxes, thanks.Fixed.

Veers
08-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I still need Tarkin.

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 10:40 PM
JT, I only voted for 51-53, but have everything else, so if you can fix it for me too. I thought it was a one thing vote. I dont read too good.

JediTricks
08-09-2005, 11:44 PM
JT, I only voted for 51-53, but have everything else, so if you can fix it for me too. I thought it was a one thing vote. I dont read too good.
Please confirm if you mean you have everything up to #53 or everything up to #56.

mastermatt24
08-09-2005, 11:54 PM
Im up to 56.. but have some holes- tarkin wave, at-rt driver.

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Please confirm if you mean you have everything up to #53 or everything up to #56.

I have the entire Wave of SA clone, both wookie warriors, neo warrior and destroyer droid. I have the entire Tarkin wave and have hooked many on the boards up with the wave also. Guyute has hooked me up with the Crispy Anakin wave, and I found Zett over the weekend. JF96 has picked me up an Obi Pilot, but I havent gotten it yet, so I dont know if that counts, so definitly up to 53 and an Obi Pilot for the next wave.

Dark Annie
08-10-2005, 01:17 AM
I Guess I Havent Been Around This Site In A While. I Voted For The Nemoidian Wave Which Is The Newest Wave I Have Seen Around Here In Ohio. However After I Voted I Realized That I May Not Have Purchased That #35 or Wutever It Was "Palpatine." If I Bought Him I Dont Know Where He Is. Anyways I Havent Seen Anything Past The Nemoidian Wave (Which Has Been Around For A While), And Because Of That I Have Not Purchased Any Star Wars Toys For The Past Month Or Maybe Its Been Two Months. I Look Forward To The Time When The Rest Of Those Waves Arrive In My Area. Peace.

bighead5
08-10-2005, 02:09 PM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Neimoidian Warrior Yes
Wookiee Warrior Yes
Destroyer Droid Yes

45-47 (Tarkin wave) No where to be found!
Governor Tarkin No
Senator Ask Aak No
Senator Meena Tillis No

Electronic R2-D2 Yes
Commander Bacara Yes
Mustafar Anakin Yes

Captain Antilles Yes
Zett Jukassa Yes
Utapaun Warrior Yes

54-56 (Obi-Wan Pilot wave) Not yet!
AT-RT Driver No
Obi-Wan Pilot No
Mustafar Sentry No

I have searched all over Houston and found none of the Tarkin or Obi Pilot waves anywhere... no repaints either. :dis:

I see a ton of Neimoidian Warriors, Plo Koon's, Shaak Ti's, Mon Mothma's, Bail Organa's, Palpy's, and a few others warming the pegs, but that's about it.

The only new thing I've found recently was the 500th Vader figure and the Anakin/Vader Evolutions 3 pack.

Has the Star Wars magic died already at retailers? This sucks! :dis:

OC47150
08-10-2005, 03:18 PM
It appears, to me at least, that some stores: a) sold out of some of the waves immediately; b) skipped waves completely; or c) haven't received them.

I haven't seen 48 - 50 and 54 - 56 in my local stores but friends have found them. I was fortunate enough to find Antilles and the Utap warrior in the last two weeks but nothing else since.

Droid
08-10-2005, 03:42 PM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Neimoidian Warrior Yes
Wookiee Warrior Yes
Destroyer Droid Yes

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin Yes
Senator Ask Aak Yes
Senator Meena Tillis Yes

Electronic R2-D2 Yes
Commander Bacara Yes
Mustafar Anakin No

Captain Antilles Yes
Zett Jukassa Yes
Utapaun Warrior Yes

AT-RT Driver No
Obi-Wan Pilot No
Mustafar Sentry No

Green Clone Commander - No
Red Shock Trooper - No
Black Clone Pilot - No

Bacta Beast
08-10-2005, 06:27 PM
I think it would be interesting to see a poll showing who has and hasn't found the variant clones yet also. I for one am sick of searching for themand not beeing able to find them!!

plasticfetish
08-11-2005, 02:49 AM
41-44 (Neimoidian wave) - Yes - been seeing more clones with newer waves also.

45-47 (Tarkin wave) - Yes - but only saw these figures one time.

Electronic R2-D2 - Yes - oddly, only seen this one time.
Commander Bacara - Yes - been seeing a lot of these.
Mustafar Anakin - Yes - been seeing a lot of these also, but they go fast.

Captain Antilles - Yes - seen a few times.
Zett Jukassa - Yes - seen a few times.
Utapaun Warrior - Yes - seen only once, they go fast.

AT-RT Driver - no - haven't found this one yet, it's the only one I'm really still looking for.
Obi-Wan Pilot - Yes - only seen once.
Mustafar Sentry - Yes - only seen once.

Jaff
08-11-2005, 04:12 AM
Nemodian wave was the last completed wave found.

Just yesterday I got all the waves on e-bay. I'm now waiting for them to come.

OC47150
08-11-2005, 06:57 AM
I've searched high and low the last month for the new Unleashed and haven't found them. Lost track how many different stores I've check. I know they're around 'cause buddies have picked them up but I personally haven't seen them in the stores.

JediTricks
08-11-2005, 06:24 PM
I have the entire Wave of SA clone, both wookie warriors, neo warrior and destroyer droid. I have the entire Tarkin wave and have hooked many on the boards up with the wave also. Guyute has hooked me up with the Crispy Anakin wave, and I found Zett over the weekend. JF96 has picked me up an Obi Pilot, but I havent gotten it yet, so I dont know if that counts, so definitly up to 53 and an Obi Pilot for the next wave.Alright, I've adjusted the vote counts to reflect this.

I can't believe less than half the voters here have found the 41-44 wave. I guess making it a multiple choice was too confusing or something, oh well. Still, the rest of 'em show a majority of people that haven't found the Tarkin wave and I think that says a lot, unfortunately, about the state of distribution at this point since those figures have been out for well over a month now.

trandoshan666
08-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Still haven't spotted the elusive Tarkin wave. I recently relocated to a new area of the country, though, so I'm optimistic. I've only been here for three days, and I've already picked up 50-53. I also have not seen any of the repaints or Evolution packs, but have my eyes wide open.

JediTricks
08-14-2005, 03:14 PM
The other day, I found Obi-Wan Pilot and the Mustafar Sentry, kinda surprised about that.

Slicker
08-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Ok, yesterday I found the Zett wave and Pilot Obi-Wan. I don't know if you want to update the polling to reflect this but just throwing it out there.

DarthQuack
08-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Picked up 51-53 today.

General_Grievous
08-14-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm caught up with everything but #54-56. Not to mention, I also need 500th Vader, the Wookie Copter, and the Evolutions sets.

mastermatt24
08-15-2005, 01:39 AM
I cant find Tarkin's wave or any AT RT troopers :sleeping:
Hasbro :whip:

bobafrett
08-15-2005, 04:22 PM
As of this afternoon, I have all 56, including both blue and red sabered Palpatine, the paint variant clone troopers, the the different shades o' brown wookie warrior. No Black pilots yet though. This is a very tiring hobby, but I love finding new stuff!

Battle Droid
08-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Found #50 Anakin Skywalker today.

JediTricks
08-15-2005, 07:06 PM
I don't know if you want to update the polling to reflect this but just throwing it out there.Nah, it's one thing when someone messed up their initial vote, but after-the-vote changes would be really hard for me to keep up with, and the more I make those edits the more I risk accidentally wiping out a vote as it comes in.

autumnsdescent
08-15-2005, 10:44 PM
UPDATE as of 08/15/05

Had to do a lot of searching and traveling around a 100 mile radius, but was fortunate enough to find evidence of all but the Tarkin wave in Central Indiana...

41-44 (Neimoidian wave)
Neimoidian Warrior Found but not bought
Wookiee Warrior Found but not bought
Destroyer Droid Found but not bought

45-47 (Tarkin wave)
Governor Tarkin No
Senator Ask Aak No
Senator Meena Tillis No

Electronic R2-D2 Found but not bought
Commander Bacara Yes
Mustafar Anakin Yes

Captain Antilles Yes
Zett Jukassa No
Utapaun Warrior No

AT-RT Driver No
Obi-Wan Pilot Yes
Mustafar Sentry Yes

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 12:37 AM
I do have 2 of the last wave and two repiants coming to me from other memebers. Thanks boy-o's, ya know who you are.

OC47150
08-16-2005, 06:54 AM
Found the Mustafar sentry, and a couple of SA clones and blue royal guards over the weekend. That made my day!

jaxx
08-16-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm good through #50, with all varients (sans the blue Palpy, Sith eyes Ani, and black Pilot... I gues that there's a varient with #54, so I guess that's on my list of not haves too). Also, I have #54 & 55...

I desperately need #51, 52, 53, 56, and varients that I listed above as not having.
I know that I'll never find the blue Palpy, unless I'm willing to pay an arm and leg for it... and I'm so completely against the secondary market that I can live without it.

I am getting frustrated....

skeeziks22
08-17-2005, 12:00 PM
I'm caught up through #53 (just found them yesterday) except I missed the Tarkin wave (tarkin and two senators). I have all the variants (blue and red guard, shocktrooper variant, black clone pilot, both wookie warrior colors, blue saber palp, green clone commander, eye variant #28 anakin, and both dooku saber variant anakin #2 (red and pink Dooku sabers).

Things get here pretty slowly... but they usually do show up at some point.

nohagent
08-17-2005, 12:33 PM
I am finally getting sick of all of this, why did it take my so long, like an addiction I am finally beating, think I may donate all my toys to needy kids come xmas

JediTricks
08-17-2005, 10:05 PM
I found the Utapaun Warrior wave this weekend at Target, bought him and left the others behind. Also they had a few Obi-Wan Pilots and Anakin Evolution sets (I bought one of these).

Tonywankenobi
08-17-2005, 10:37 PM
Well Im up to 56. Can anyone tell me about the tarkin wave? I got lucky but my friends didnt get so lucky. Is it a rare wave?? I also got all the varients. Anikin, clone pilot, etc... Although its been a tuff find. The pilot was the hardest. Hopefully everyone will get what they need. I wish I could help you all. I have been very lucky to see up to 56. I do help my friends that collect as much as I can. Thats what collecting is all about right. having fun with others and helping them get what they need.

Kidhuman
08-18-2005, 12:15 AM
I just found all I needed tonight and am caught up completely.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-18-2005, 12:36 PM
I have seen every wave but the Tarkin wave. I am getting very choosy about what figures I want--I passed both on Zett Jukasa and Captain Antilles last weekend, as well as the Obi-Wan Pilot, Electronic R2-D2, the Super Poseable Clone, Wookie Warrior and Destroyer Droid--all from the latter waves. The Mustafar Sentry, Senator Tillis and the Utapaun Warrior are the three that are left that I want to get.

mastermatt24
08-18-2005, 01:24 PM
Found some stashed AT-RT drivers a few minutes ago.. so now all I need is that damn Tarkin wave. Are they reissuing it?

DarthQuack
08-18-2005, 02:41 PM
I found the Tarkin Wave today sans Tarkin himself, also got Green and Red Clone Commanders and Mustafar Anakin and Commander Bacara.