PDA

View Full Version : The final 12 Case Assortment!

Battle Droid
08-09-2005, 11:06 AM
From, http://www.4-inches.de

Basic Figures Assortment
851737 Collection 1 Wave 7 - November 2005
2x Commander Gree
2x Commander Bly
2x Neimodian Commander
2x Wookie Commander [eigentlich Commando]
2x Grievous Body Guard 2
1x Passel Argente
1x Shu-Mai (Seperatist) [eigentlich Cat Miin (Shu Maiís Aide)]

851745 Collection 2 Wave 6 - November 2005
3x R2 P17 Astromech Droid [eigentlich R4-P17]
3x Special Ops Clone Trooper [auch Tactical Operations Clone Trooper (501st)]
2x Ayla Secura Hologramm
2x Wookie Heavy Gunner
2x Plo Koon Hologramm

DarthQuack
08-09-2005, 11:29 AM
Thanks for the update!

figrin bran
08-09-2005, 11:43 AM
the collection 2 assortment looks okay. the collection one, well haven't they learned from all the neimodians currently on the pegs?

kool-aid killer
08-09-2005, 11:57 AM
Those two case assortments dont look bad at all, given how they appear to have a fair amount of each character. It looks like the 501st trooper wont be so hard to obtain now.

Slicker
08-09-2005, 12:01 PM
I sense R2-P17 peg warming in our future.

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 12:38 PM

I second that :crazed:

jimmymiro12
08-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Thanks so much I do wish the 501st was with collection 1 because it would be easy for me since I am trying to build my armies.

jimmymiro12

Mandalorian Candidat
08-09-2005, 02:46 PM
From, http://www.4-inches.de

WTH?? Anyone know the translation here?

jjreason
08-09-2005, 02:55 PM
That's actually good news. Buy 1 case of each, and 2 people can be caught up - minus the Shu Mai and Cat Miin figures (which one would hope you'd be able to trade extras to get).

Slicker
08-09-2005, 03:09 PM
WTH?? Anyone know the translation here?I just used a German to English translator and eigentlich means "actually". They call it the Wookiee Commander and they were correcting it saying they actually meant Commando.

ROTJLuke
08-09-2005, 03:52 PM
Well Im def. picking up the troopers. Thats about all Im looking foward to in these final 12

BoShek
08-09-2005, 06:36 PM
I will probably only pass on the holograms.

Old Fossil
08-09-2005, 09:40 PM

Maybe in your neck of the woods. No astromech pegwarms for long, unless it is R2-D2, and even that ain't the case these days.

Fluke Skywalker
08-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Numbers looks pretty good to me, except for the Neimoidian. Changing his color isn't gonna make him sell any better than his twin. :crazed:

Joshkj
08-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Numbers looks pretty good to me, except for the Neimoidian. Changing his color isn't gonna make him sell any better than his twin. :crazed:

Ya thats exactly it, I may pick up 2 regular nemonians to go with the " commander" but my faves are the holos, and troopers.

ROTJLuke
08-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Exactly, the troopers and the holo figures are gonna sell the best

jaxx
08-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Basic Figures Assortment
2x Commander Gree
2x Commander Bly
2x Neimodian Commander
2x Grievous Body Guard 2
1x Passel Argente

2x Ayla Secura Hologramm
2x Wookie Heavy Gunner
2x Plo Koon Hologramm

I think that collection one's assortment is good, but the numbers suck. Why not have an assortment with multiples of ALL figures? I'm tired of this, "we'll put one of this figure and one of this figure, and only send two boxes to the store!" Then you can NEVER find those figures. I'm not too thrilled about the Wookie's, the Guards or the Neimodian's... but the rest are MUST HAVES!
I'm just terrified that I will not be able to find these at the stores. I still can't find the Antilles wave anywhere.

jedi master sal
08-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I think that collection one's assortment is good, but the numbers suck. Why not have an assortment with multiples of ALL figures? I'm tired of this, "we'll put one of this figure and one of this figure, and only send two boxes to the store!" Then you can NEVER find those figures. I'm not too thrilled about the Wookie's, the Guards or the Neimodian's... but the rest are MUST HAVES!
I'm just terrified that I will not be able to find these at the stores. I still can't find the Antilles wave anywhere.

Actually I think this is a near perfect case breakdown. Let's breakthis down further. Collection 1 has multiples Named Clone Commanders and army builders. GREAT! That just leaves repaints of characters that aren't that important anyway. Just as great. I'm not in a rush to find those two repaints and having more clones and army builders on the shelf is almost always better. granted the Neimodian Commander will most likely peg and to a lesser degree the Wook and Grievous Bodyguard. Thing is with them only 2 per case, that's not saturating the market with multiples.

Collection 2-fantastic breakdwn. Both kids and collectors alike will buy a droid, so they shouldn't peg to bad even at 3 per case. 3 Blue Clones...YES they'll sell like hotcakes! That leaves reasonably desired Holo Aayla and Plo, which I'd venture to say most of us will get one and then the other Wook. Again he's an army builder to an extent, and yet again most f us will get one. Since those last three are only 2 per case, they won't saturate the market either. And best of all NO short packs for this case.

Here's the breakdown again:

Basic Figures Assortment
2x Commander Gree
2x Commander Bly
2x Neimodian Commander
2x Grievous Body Guard 2
1x Passel Argente

2x Ayla Secura Hologramm
2x Wookie Heavy Gunner
2x Plo Koon Hologram

I really don't see the reason to complain about these assrtments. Will some peg? Probably. For long? most likely not. With a bigger volume of collectors and now kids buying SW toys up, everything is hot the moment it hits shelves.

Nah, my friends, I think we are looking at a fairly thought out case assortment here. Time will tell, but IMHO, I think Hasbro got this one right.

-Sal

El Chuxter
08-11-2005, 03:20 PM
It's smart of them to put only one Shu Mai and Passel Argente in the cases. Neither did particularly well the first time around, and I for one am in no hurry to get repaints of them.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-12-2005, 03:36 PM
It's smart of them to put only one Shu Mai and Passel Argente in the cases. Neither did particularly well the first time around, and I for one am in no hurry to get repaints of them.

I'll see that and raise you two repainted Neimoidians per case. Er, I mean Hasbro should have only put one in the case and then offer to send reps to each TRU, Target, WM, KMart, and KB and pull the existing NWs before sending these out.

The clones and other "new" figures will go fast at first, in my assessment. The Wookies and Neimoidians will not and it'll be like wave 41-44 redux.

General_Grievous
08-19-2005, 05:36 PM
Well, even though they're one per case each, I don't see Passel or Caat Miin flying off the pegs. Grievous' Guard may move a bit, since the first version hasn't really been around (these parts at least) since June. The clones will go fast. The wookiees may linger for a bit, but kids love them, so they may not be peg warmers. The holos and R4 will probably be easy to find. As for the Neimoidian, Hasbro should just cancel him if it's not too late. Nobody will buy him. I won't even buy him, and I'm a completist for the most part.

Battle Droid
08-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Nevermind.............

inkedforlife
08-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Entertainment Earth just listed their case assortments for these last few figures. Somehow the figures listed on here does not jive with what they have. Every case assortment they have shows a grouping of old figures with new figures. About the best case they have is Collection 1 Wave 7 which has figures 54 thru 63 in it. Even that case has old figures in it as well.

From past history of case checking at stores they are normally right on with what I have found for cases. In fact I am sure they get their stock directly from Hasbro out of the normal shipments to other distributers in the states. It would be interesting to see whoever came up with the list on here, if they knew for sure that was an American case assortment or not. After all the original list on here was from a German article. Maybe Hasbro sorts the figures differently for foreign sales??

JEDIpartner
08-24-2005, 11:10 AM
Basic Figures Assortment
2x Commander Gree
2x Commander Bly
2x Neimodian Commander
2x Wookie Commander Stupid
2x Grievous Body Guard 2 Stupid
1x Passel Argente Ugly
1x Shu-Mai (Seperatist) [eigentlich Cat Miin (Shu Maiís Aide)] Useless

3x R2 P17 Astromech Droid
3x Special Ops Clone Trooper (501st)
2x Ayla Secura Hologram
2x Wookie Heavy Gunner Stupid
2x Plo Koon Hologram

Yep. Looks like I'll be saving some money going forward... :shocked:

DarthZylek
08-24-2005, 11:32 AM
Looks like none of the new cases contains any of the repaints. Packing Gree and Bly only 1 per case should make them hard to find. At least the 501st clone is going to be packed heavy, even though they are using that crappy AT-TE clone body for him.

PloKoon2385
08-24-2005, 02:29 PM
I think I'll be picking up most of these (with the exception of Cat Miin, Passel Argente, Wookie Warrior [maybe], and the Neimoidian). Very excited for the holos and the CLONES! :D

JEDIpartner
08-24-2005, 04:25 PM
Basically, you feel the same way I do about this wave...

AmanaMatt
08-24-2005, 11:08 PM
Nice pics over on Galactichunter.com - will be picking up the three clones for sure! Meh on the others.