PDA

View Full Version : 2006 Titanium Series?

Jangu Fett
08-09-2005, 04:38 PM
Does anyone know or heard what ships we can expect from this line? Both 3 inch and the new ULTIMATE TITANIUM ( ACTION FLEET ) lines? Me personally really would like to see the Techno Union Interceptor, both scales. And I'm dying to know when we'll see the 6 inch Ep3 Jedi Starfighter(s).

JediTricks
08-09-2005, 11:38 PM
I don't know at all what they will be doing, but there's plenty of territory to mine with the unreleased and barely-released Ep 1 sets that already have molds built, and I hope they do an Ep 2 Jedi Starfighter.

Kidhuman
08-10-2005, 12:22 AM
I hope this line continues. I enjoy it very much. From what we saw in pics and the list, it should continue that far at least

AndyW
08-14-2005, 11:16 AM
I can barely hold in the excitement I feel for the waves currently released and those hitting the shelves right now, let alone think about future waves!

As I don't have ANY of the old die-casts (bar a battered Royal Starship and Trade Federation Battleship) I'm for once quite happy for Hasbro to re-hash away.

I'll be very surprised if we don't see re-painted Droid Fighters painted up to be the Vulture Droids from Ep3, and a re-painted TF Battleship in Confederacy Colours like we saw in the same opening battle scene. I'd also expect to see a re-painted Slave 1 in Ep2 Jango colours. Those are just three alone that would be very simple re-hashes, and while I can only speak for myself here, I wouldn't mind this at all. Aslong as we get tasty new craft that is.

As for what else, well, aslong as these continue to sell, and thank the lords of kobol they do appear to be selling very well, I'll bet we'll see more. Just think of all the possibilities! No, too excited to think about that, sorry :)

As for the larger Die-cast line, I'm quietly excited, I will probably get the gunship and the tri-fighter, and pass on the x-wing, unless its very nicely painted and better than the AF mold its based on. I'm a little sceptical about the chances of it lasting past Wave 1, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Jedi_Mike
09-11-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping that since in 2006 this line goes widespread that I can grab the first wave that I missed...