PDA

View Full Version : Star Cases and General Storage

Captain Spoon
08-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Quick question is anyone can help me out. What is the best website to buy Star Cases from? also how do you store your cased figures? Do you display them or keep them in the closet or something? Any help would be Sweet!!

DarthQuack
08-11-2005, 10:07 AM
I store mine in big tubs that you can buy at Target or Wal-Mart.

vader68
08-11-2005, 11:05 AM
I used to have all my stuff displayed in a finished room in my basement, but when the kids came along that got turned into a playroom.:( Now all my stuff is in Rubbermaid bins. Alot of rubbermaid bins.:D

inkedforlife
08-11-2005, 12:45 PM
I store most of my figures in Star Cases I bought from Brians Toys. They cut you a good discount if you buy in bulk. Normally over $200.00 worth can get you a discounted final price. From there everything goes into the large storage totes every talks about. Just got to but a lot more totes that way. Good thing is my figures stay flat, clean and away from the humidity that normally will warp a card after years of storage.

Turbowars
08-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Look on e-bay for the cases. There's 2 really good sellers, One of them is MDS or MSD Sports and the other is Neuwheels. I think I spelled both of them wrong, but if you do a search and run into these sellers, you will see that they sell the cases at good prices. Buying by the case is the cheapest way to go. I can't see Brian's Toy having a good deal on anything. I'd steer clear of them.

Bobby Fett
08-11-2005, 10:34 PM
...Do you display them or keep them in the closet or something? ...

I display all of mine, otherwise I wouldn't bother to collect them.