PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Collector's Society Saber for Sale!

KooK
08-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Hmm, I hadn't realized that the product listings changed when you were logged in. For this who still need it, log-in, and view the Scaled Sabers. You can now order the 2004 Collector's Society Saber for the same price as the rest. Cool!! :D

slothfurnace
08-11-2005, 12:36 PM
HA! Already on it, and ordered!!

Although on the website it wouldn't let me use my promotional code from the Collectors society,, when I called in to customer service, they put the code in for me and it worked just fine!

34 dollars for something I might have paid 60 for on ebay, SWEET!
The only thing that sucks is they also offer the Comic convention Yoda for 35, I paid 50 for it :(

Oh well, Happy collecting, all!

Slothfurnace

kingyeti
08-11-2005, 07:54 PM
i kinda figured CS members would get a shot at them.THANKS! master replicas.

kingyeti
08-11-2005, 07:56 PM
the great news was finally getting a date on the vader helmet.i wonder if you can buy more than one?

Jayspawn
08-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I didnt know that the listings change either until I did it tonight. Sweet! The calendar feature is great too.

slothfurnace
08-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Looks like the Gold Obi Wan CS Exclusive is off the list of available sabers this morning on MRs site!

Glad I ended up with one, I was about to get another one tho :(
At least I ordered the AFBB Obi wan yesterday, I would have figured it would have been the first to go off the list.

bobafett07728
08-12-2005, 08:57 AM
WHEW!! I'm glad I ordered mine yesterday. I ordered the three "exclusive" sabers (used my two coupons), and picked up 3 display cases too.

I got my confirmation email for the CS Darth Maul this morning, too!!! I am in Scaled Saber heaven!!!!

Jedi_Mike
08-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Missed out on the CS Gold Obi but then again its my own fault for letting it linger for so long. Got hooked up on the SDCC Obi expecting it next Monday :D