PDA

View Full Version : just found in NC, CHARLOTTE

timmae
08-12-2005, 11:08 PM
wallmart in mooresville had some green variant clone trooper 3 packs today. i snagged a couple and left a couple. opened one pack. i never display much. they are pretty cool. been going to targets and wallmarts everyday and coming up empty. the kannapolis target got 51,52,53 in a couple weeks ago. was surprised to see they had one of each a week later. anyone else in charlotte here? i need a lava vader. got oodles to trade. :thumbsup:

Jedibill
09-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Toysrus in Gastonia has the Sith and the Clone Trooper evolution packs they have about 6 of each of course I took 1 of each. they even put out a few new basic figures I almost fell in the floor and passed out when i saw that.
they also had about 10 sets of the Jedi vs Sith 5 pack.

timmae
09-08-2005, 12:07 AM
target mooresville had the new cups in. i got the last stormtrooper. they have a leia and 2 vaders left.

Jedibill
09-10-2005, 01:25 PM
found the Jedi Temple Assult "very cool" and Throne Room at K-mart today in gastonia they also had some AT-TE tank gunners and Royol Guards "blue" all the Evolution sets are now gone at TRU the still had a few of the Jedi vs Sith battle packs. Target and Both Wal-marts have nothing new.

Jedibill
09-16-2005, 04:51 PM
Found Battle of Hoth Battlepack today at TRU Gastonia.

nothing new at Target Wal-marts or K-mart.

timmae
09-17-2005, 11:50 PM
found 2 blue clonetrooper 3 packs at wallmart kannapolis yesterday. i bought 1 to bust and one to keep on card. now i have the red, green, blue, and white set. glad i didn't buy any from an auction. did you find me a temple yet, jedi bill? i went to the kmart last sun on wilkens? on the way to carowinds.and they didn't get any of the sets yet. i may check there on my way to or from the game tommorrow. don't let that scalper snag my set.

Jedibill
09-18-2005, 11:46 AM
No I've not seen anymore temple sets yet but looking, Kmart is so slow on restocking.

timmae
09-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Huntersville target this morning had like 8 clonetrooper evolution sets. thought i was seeing things. had 2 atrt vehicles and some hard to find galactic heros. i left everything there. i have found everything, was just killin time.

Jedibill
09-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Today at Wal-mart found 1 each of the following except 63 they had 2
#58 Wookie Commando
#60 Grievous Bodyguard
#61 Passel Argente
#62 Cat Miin
#63 Neimoidian Commander

also found clone evolution3 packs everywhere Wal-mart and Target
Target also had those collector 5 packs also blue 3 pack of clones and wal-mart had some green 3 packs.

Jedibill
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Found #59 Commander Gree

also Toysrus in Gastonia has got in some Gunships not seen those in awhile if anyone is looking they had 2 on deck.

Wal-mart and K-mart nothing new :(...

timmae
10-14-2005, 10:06 PM
target kannapolis today. BIG SCORE. i picked up the lava reflection vader and obi. What a scam hasbro has going here. the anakin is identical to the kmart jedi temple assault. what a bummer. i'm proud to say i didn't buy an extra. i picked up the last attact on coruscant though. a REAL deal at 19.99. i finally got an unleashed ani and obi too. HALF PRICE! i didn't get plo koons last ride. it was tempting.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jedibill
10-15-2005, 12:45 PM
I checked Target today and also found the Lava reflection Obi-Wan and Anakin got 1 of each they had about 20 of them also found the Attack on Coruscant very cool got the last one They also had Plo Koons fighter which I did not pick up yet because they were all damaged but I will later. Other then that found nothing at Wal-mart or TRU or K-mart.

Jedibill
10-21-2005, 03:55 PM
Found the Commemorative Ep3 DVD 3 packs at Wal-mart they had 1 clone 3 pk and about 3 each of the other 2, $9.99 each.
K-mart, Target, TRU nothing new.

timmae
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
mooresville wallmart this morning, i picked up a spudtrooper. they are overtop the pegs. also picked up a cat miin, white ring bly variant, and a chocolate wookie (first wookie purchase since the preview one). they have both bly's, tons of gree's and the rest of the new ones.(not the last five). unless you are a scalper, then...i didn't see anything new at all.:thumbsup:

Jedibill
10-28-2005, 11:32 PM
Checked Wal-mart gastonia and found both versions of Commander Bly which I did not have either so that was good already had gree but they had some of him too looked like someone had already hit store so alot was missing from display they also had the Titaniam pack 2 which i dont collect but if you do they are there.
Target had plo koon fighter and alot of those Lava Anakin and Obi and about 6 more of those Attack on Coursant (Bacarra version) sets,it looked like they had (had)some new figures I seen 1 cat. They also had Green and Blue versions of the Clone 3 packs.
Toys R us nothing new as always.

timmae
10-30-2005, 05:07 PM
found #66 plo koon and#67 aayla secura at the university target today(cool figs). i left a muf'd aayla there. wonder who got the 501's,wookie,and r4. knew i missed something when i saw the zet there.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jedibill
11-06-2005, 02:08 PM
TRU at Concord mills has the Holographic Emperor hanging on the pegs lots of them all mixed in.

timmae
11-21-2005, 09:26 AM
The shadow trooper has hit target in huntersville. i went there on sunday and they did not put them out yet. as of monday morning, they are there. still no 501st!!!:thumbsup:

Jedibill
11-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Yes I found Shadow Trooper at Target near Harris Blvd today no new basic figures and I've seen no 501st either.

Jedibill
11-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Wal-mart in gastonia has the Unleashed 4 packs for $9.99 there ok but I'm passing on these.

Jedibill
11-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Found the seperation of the twins at Wal-mart on Mt Holly Huntersville Rd.

timmae
11-29-2005, 10:15 PM
nice job jedibill. went there yesterday morning and saw nothing. i picked up my seperation of twins(wasn't going to buy them anyway) at kannapolis walmart today. also got an extra tarkin and r4. glad they fit in a starcase 3!!!! just tried to open my lone beer in the frige and the lip of the glass sharred. i hate when that happens.:mad:

timmae
12-02-2005, 12:27 AM
found the new unleashed at wallmart on Harris blvd (university). i refuse to buy these. i like the big ones! i actually like the galactic heroes line much better for smaller figures. also passed on a r4. i did buy a mcfarlane Lavar Arrington variant. target university had it's usuall nothing. target huntersville had it's usuall nothing. TRU concord mills had an ask aak 2 pack. i left it there. i already have an extra. it is a great figure if anyone is on the fence. Where are you heavy gunner and clone wars 3 packs?:mad: :mad: :mad:

UKWildcat
12-02-2005, 01:11 AM
just tried to open my lone beer in the frige and the lip of the glass sharred. i hate when that happens.:mad:

lol Sorry... that sucks, but I could not help myself from laughing when I read that. :D

Well, I'm not in NC (I'm in VA) but I vacation in NC every year. Outter Banks, you know, the usual... I have never had any luck finding any figs though. The WM close to Nags Head and the K-Mart in Nags Head never have anything. Where are you guys in relation to OBX? Sorry I'm just too lazy to look online to see where Huntersville and such is.

Best of luck to you guys though!

timmae
12-02-2005, 01:25 AM
we are about 5 hrs from there. i usually go to myrtle beach. my brother has a really PHAT house on a golf course in OC, Maryland. of course it is FREE there. i have been to hampton area wmart & target. i remember being on the hunt for fx-7 and looking there one year. of course it hit about a month later in Baltimore. i read your posts in the VA area? you and slicker! got to get my ikon from brentfett in balto. i think it is on the old work server. he made me a timmae(southpark) w/ a green sabre. take care. looking forward to trading with you and slicker someday.:thumbsup: ps you and slicker be on the lookout for a okefor (bobcats) bball mcfarlane VARIANT for me!

Jedibill
12-02-2005, 03:33 PM
Picked up the Clone Evolution 3 pack Gray variant at Target in Gastonia they have about 10 of them and 1 sith set other then that nothing new, TRU had nothing new, well I take that back TRU did have a lone Tarkin in one of those 2 packs.

timmae
12-05-2005, 06:33 PM
i found a lone r4 #68 error or variant card. it said 68 on the side too. i bought it and starcased it! nothing new at target huntersville or university as usual. pretty much done, only looking for the clonewars 3 packs.:mad:

timmae
12-10-2005, 12:55 AM
hey ya'all. i found a lone bly repaint at kb toys in concord mills mall yesterday(snagged it). also a mcfarlane shaq variant and a marvin harrison variant(snagged them too):mad: ! talk about scalpers. is it me, or does kb scalp us?

Kidhuman
12-10-2005, 01:16 AM
I am so glad I dont have KB's here to mooch of my wallet. I hated that store. Crap stock and dirty T.P. prices ot match.

Jedibill
12-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Yea I hardly ever go to KB

timmae
12-10-2005, 03:14 PM
man jedibill, i thunk you found something. i'm heading to the mount holly huntersville walmart now, then to the bobcats game. still have not found the animated 3 packs!:mad:

Jedibill
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Well I did find the new Marvel Legends Apocalypse wave at Wal-mart in Gastonia tonite I got all 6 but no variants but they had plenty of the regulars maybe a good 4 or 5 sets, but no new StarWars, TRU nothing,Target nothing.

checked movie area no clone 3 packs either.

timmae
12-17-2005, 10:49 PM
went to media play tonight. first time down there. they are going out of business. i got the e3 teaser theatre authentic poster for 12 bucks. it was 40% off. nice, it is on a cardboard backing in plastic. was sort of undecided (have no idea where to hang it...maybee in the garage?). they have 3 more too. went to target...nothing. they are out of lava figures too. still a few neos left. oh, they had the new galactic heros. i already got them a while back though.

Jedibill
12-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Found the Saga2 collection at Wal-mart on Mt holly-Huntersville rd, I only picked up Boba fett,Bib,Barada they had the rest, they also had the New Transformer things I don't collect those but they are there.

timmae
01-11-2006, 10:50 PM
i picked up a saga power droid #14 and a fett #6 today at the huntersville target. i skipped on several of the new ones. still looking for the at-te driver though.:thumbsup:

timmae
01-23-2006, 10:53 PM
went to kannapolis target and walmart today. target had a power droid. left it there...i already got one. at walmart i picked up my at at driver (left a power droid). very cool figure. i also picked up an extra spud trooper. if anyone needs him just pm me. i saw the carded sora bulq or whatever his name is on ebay. i was not going to get him, but the card is killer looking and no doubt i'm buying him.

Kidhuman
01-24-2006, 01:56 AM
Timmae, I know Slicker was looking for the spudtrooper.

timmae
01-24-2006, 10:38 PM
nice job slicker. i'll have it if anyone else wants one.:thumbsup:

timmae
02-01-2006, 12:26 AM
went to tru across from concord mills mall this morning. saw the new unleashed that had yoda in it. looked really really cool. i'm not collecting those, so i left it there. seems wierd to see the transformers and titaniums spread out on the shelves(not buying them either). they also had the galactic heros i got a while back at target(holo palpy). not too bad, they're only 3 months behind. i left with all my cash. something i've been doing a lot lately. may wait til i see people finding the new wave of figs to look again. actually going to buy 4 of the coruscant wave.:thumbsup:

timmae
02-13-2006, 09:49 PM
another post to me!!!! i havn't been looking much. see power droids at target...had yoda in it, was tempted to buy it and take back the one with amidala in it, but didn't. concord tru had nothing...was checking out the tater backpack thingy's are back in stock, had lots, didn't buy one, they are cool though.kb at concord mills mall had an r2. i was going to pass on him til i saw it, it is very cool, well done and different than any other carded ones i have, so i bought it. #4 in my saga collection so far. was checking out the toy fair pix and i guess i'll have a tough time skipping the c3po too. the chair is very cool and he looks killer. if there is an ewok on the card, i'm so done on it. later guys, going to check out some targets an walmarts tommorrow looking for the next wave.:thumbsup:

timmae
02-16-2006, 07:00 PM
went to university target and walmart today. they both got the new unleashed gree wave in. it is very impressive. i am not collecting these though. target got the geo wave in. they only had poggle left w/vader holo. i left it there. cool they lowered their price to 5.99. we knew they would.

timmae
02-17-2006, 10:24 PM
score at huntersville target. i got my sora bulq today. card doesn't look as vivid as the photos on the net. a must have jedi. the yoda, sun fac, and poggle was easy to pass on, i guess someone snagged the scortch?

timmae
02-20-2006, 10:03 PM
i though i had the find of a lifetime. went to mooresville supertarget today. they had (ALL CASE FRESH!!!)2 bly's,3 grees,4 wookie commandos(didn't have 1 yet!), 1 passel, 2 cat mins, 2 sets of green 3pack troopers. they of course rang up as 0.00. the toy guy said to take them up front and they would give me the last price. thought i was going to get them all at 1.18 each!i took them to the service area. she called the manager. he took one to the back, then came out and said i could not buy them, they had to go back. uuuuuuuugggggg! then i went to the superwalmart up there and they had 10 neo commanders, and 3 cat mins for 3 each. i just got 1 extra neo commander and 1 cat min. one of the cat mins did not have a head, and it was not in the package or was the package opened. i left it there. if they were the old bubbles, i may have got it. anyway, there is still a cat min(with head) and atleast 9 neo commanders there for 3 each!

timmae
02-23-2006, 09:49 PM
picked up a boba fett at the tru today. couldn't resist the 4.99 deal. i had one a while ago and took it back since i have it in 3 other packages. it is a classic though. can't wait to put them in the cases when they come in.

timmae
03-16-2006, 10:07 PM
have not found anything. still need a utapau. i have a scorch coming. i did spot and buy a galactic heroes green clone trooper and battle droid at the kannapolis target. the red battle droid is really cool. i can see people doing armybuilding with these packs. the darth maul and obi and the shock trooper and palpy were already gone. i will pick up a shock and palpy when i see it. not many people buy these, but i like the clones and droids a lot. there are 4 at at guys at the walmart up there if anyone wants one. they have been there a couple weeks now. i can't believe the motorcycles are half gone. now they only have a half million. maybee i'll see a figure soon.

timmae
03-29-2006, 11:20 PM
went to several targets today and came up empty. just missed w4 at one. they had like 6 or 8 vaders? not too bad since i saw my first one last week. maybee the rest will show up. would like to snag a ugh b4 my ee case comes though.:mad:

El Chuxter
03-30-2006, 12:28 AM
I've not lived in Charlotte for several years, but is the toy store in Cotswold Mall still open? I actually used to find 10-year old toys there occasionally, and was just curious if it was still in existence or not.