PDA

View Full Version : You can't keep a good Jaff down!!

Jaff
08-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Now that I'm back from a sabatical I have to say that I really laughed at the incorrectness of Tycho's theories on the post I'm notorius for around here. Hope he feels better, by the way. I will say that I'm fine and still doing what I did then, but I should get to the reason I have posted in the REVENGE OF THE SITH forum.

Does anyone know what cases has the Shock Trooper, and the Green Clone Commander in them? I have two shock troopers so I know their out, the question is, what case assortments are they hiding in and what's the breakdown?

jimmymiro12
08-13-2005, 11:31 AM
Would you be willing to sell me one of the shock troopers?

jimmymiro12

Ji'dai
08-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Welcome back, Jaff. It's good to see you're still hanging in there after your self-imposed (or Wal-Mart-imposed?) exile from the forums. Did they send you to some Wal-Mart rehabilitation camp in the Canadian tundra? Do you find that you're left- handed now when you used be right-handed or vice versa? Anyhoo, I know a good deprogrammer if you need it.

Did you check the case assortments section? The intrepid KH would probably know what particular assortments includes those figures.

tagmac
08-13-2005, 12:28 PM
They're only showing up in one case assortment, which is the initial Obi-Wan/AT-RT driver case. Based on the remnants I found in KB (and the "nice" associate informing me of how I had missed them the day before, just when I thought he actually wanted to help me out), I'm assming this is the case they're in.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85173F1

Kidhuman
08-13-2005, 05:48 PM
The variants are in the last Case Jaff. You can look in the case asst thread as I have kept it updated. It doesnt say variant but they are in there. ANd as said in a few PM's already, welcome back my old friend.

bobafrett
08-13-2005, 11:43 PM
Jaff, welcome back! I just saw a case of these today sitting in the backroom, so as I left today, I bought the two paint variants for another SSG member, and filled the rest of the pegs with the remaining figures.

Jaff
08-14-2005, 07:30 AM
Would you be willing to sell me one of the shock troopers?

jimmymiro12

Sorry Jimmy, there are three in the movie, and I need to get one more. However if I see an extra I'll keep you in mind.

Jaff
08-14-2005, 07:37 AM
Welcome back, Jaff. It's good to see you're still hanging in there after your self-imposed (or Wal-Mart-imposed?) exile from the forums. Did they send you to some Wal-Mart rehabilitation camp in the Canadian tundra? Do you find that you're left- handed now when you used be right-handed or vice versa? Anyhoo, I know a good deprogrammer if you need it.

Did you check the case assortments section? The intrepid KH would probably know what particular assortments includes those figures.

Actually I can't answer your answer about my exile, but I can tell you I would never consciously betray my visits to this forum. As for a rehabilitation camp, I can neither confirm nor deny it's exhistance. All I know is that when the going gets rough, Wal-Mart stands by you!

jimmymiro12
08-14-2005, 12:07 PM
thanks jaff.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-14-2005, 02:23 PM
Sorry Jimmy, there are three in the movie, and I need to get one more. However if I see an extra I'll keep you in mind.
There are three in the senate, two on Mustafar, and many more when Anakin is being taken to the medical center on Coruscant.

I keep seeing tons of the white #6 and red #33 since I guess they packed them in with the Mustafar Anakin wave. Still looking for the recolored ones even though I found the Pilot Obi-Wan wave already.

dindae
08-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Welcome back Jaff. Unfortunately I haven't seen these yet. I was able to pick up the new figures but someone snagged all the variants.