PDA

View Full Version : 5 packs of Titanium

Kidhuman
08-13-2005, 04:52 PM
Ok boys, I found some 5 packs of Titaniums today. I didnt have any money but statshed the sets. There were 3 total at one WM. I will head back and stick them on layaway. I will post when they are there. 1st set is mine the rest are up for grabs.

SWAFMAN
08-13-2005, 07:11 PM
me me me me me me !!!!!!!!

Kidhuman
08-13-2005, 07:22 PM
Ok, Swafman and Andy have claimed the extra 2 I have stashed. If I see anymore I will let ya fellas know.

AndyW
08-14-2005, 10:00 AM
I can't tell you how excited I am about these and the other titaniums, the TOMY mini ships look so great now I've got a full set, they need some friends me thinks!

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 08:12 PM
Good news fellas, they packed out 12 more sets today. SwafMan, your 2 will be secured. Anyone else?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-14-2005, 09:31 PM
I found these babies at Wal-Mart last week, had about 4 left when I went and now since have gone. However, I did find some titanium die-cast Landspeeder and Tie Bombers last time I looked and I will gladly secure them if anyone does want them. Let me know soon because the Titanium Series does not spend a lot of time on the shelves at my area Wally-Marts.

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 09:35 PM
Yeah, I secured wave 3 today. I liked the swamp speeder and the Naboo fighter. There are only 5 pieces in these wave right?

bobafrett
08-14-2005, 10:00 PM
I think he was talking about the 5 pack titanium set. There are 4 ships, both Obi and Ani's Jedi starfighters, the Droind Tri-fighter, the republic Gunship and a raw metal AT-RT. They are in one long package. I bought a set when they first hit the shelves at my store, the rest were gone by lunchtime. The next case of this same set they put out has sold at a much slower pace, but it is selling.

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 10:10 PM
Thats what I have seen. I also saw and secired 5 of the Wave 3, Naboo Fighter, TIE Bomber, Landspeeder, ARC-170 and Swampspeeder. Was wondering if anymore were in this wave. I have me a 5 pack already as well.

britcit3
08-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Does anybody know when the 2nd 5 pack will be released (the one with the bluw ARC-170 in)?

BC3

SWAFMAN
08-15-2005, 12:33 PM
please let me know what I owe - I'll PM you my shipping info and email addy.
and, thanks very much for this.

bobafrett
08-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Thats what I have seen. I also saw and secired 5 of the Wave 3, Naboo Fighter, TIE Bomber, Landspeeder, ARC-170 and Swampspeeder. Was wondering if anymore were in this wave. I have me a 5 pack already as well.

Yes, I found those five this morning on a sidekick. It was three isles over from the Star Wars toys, near the bottom, but I got all excited when I picked up the Landspeeder! I like this wave the best so far. :D

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 12:27 AM
Yeah Wave 3 is nice. I like it. I especially like the Swamp SPeeder for some reason. The 2 clones in it is a nice touch.

SWAFMAN
08-16-2005, 09:42 AM
totally off-topic, and really none of my business, but which one are you in that picture on your profile Kidhuman?

bobafrett
08-16-2005, 11:08 AM
totally off-topic, and really none of my business, but which one are you in that picture on your profile Kidhuman?

I believe he is the handsome hairless man. :D :lipsrseal :love: :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 11:45 AM

I would be the devastatingly good looking dude with no hair. :D :beard: <---except fo that

SWAFMAN
08-16-2005, 04:32 PM
I would be the devastatingly good looking dude with no hair. :D :beard: <---except fo that

OK, in that case I'll send the payment for the titaniums electronically or by mail. If you were the other person, I was considering offering to hand-deliver it. ;) But seriously, no disrepect intended. Strictly meant as a complement.

AndyW
08-16-2005, 05:22 PM
OK, in that case I'll send the payment for the titaniums electronically or by mail. If you were the other person, I was considering offering to hand-deliver it. ;) But seriously, no disrepect intended. Strictly meant as a complement.

I was showing my g/f the list of titaniums that the kidhuman is helping me obtain (She deserves to know what I'm spending our money on eh!) and she thought he looked rather dashing. I suggested he looked a bit like a white Ben Sisko myself, but I do not think she knows who that is :)

Warstar
08-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Hey Kid- :)

I need Wave 3 and any box set out there. PM me and lemme know the damage and I'll see if I can come up with the cash :)

I still need the X-Wing and TIE from Wave 1, too (no one's tradin' grr...)

The rest I have are opened and are making me happy :p

Thanks man!

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Ok, will see what I can do for you Warstar.

Kidhuman
08-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Andy, will need that list again, I accidentally deleted that PM.

SWAFFY, its all good. Aint mad at ya. :D :beard: Thanks for the compliment.

2-1B
08-17-2005, 01:43 AM

Hey Swaffy, I've been taking that position with him for a few years now. :D
(in fact the last PM I sent to KH touched on that subject, didn't it Scooter ? :crazed: )

Well, I really dig this 5 pack and will be picking one up soon, they had a bunch tonight after work so I figure I'll snag one next week if I stop at the store. Hey did they release Obi's fighter individually ? I have Ani's ship on the single pack and wouldn't mind another one of his in the Fiver but I don't have Obi's at all and I NEED that one since they're my two favorite characters . . . so yeah, did they pack Obi's solo ? :)

Kidhuman
08-17-2005, 07:27 AM
They released a Jedi STarfighter seperately. It is the yellow one. I dont think its Obi's though. And yes, the last PM touches on the subject.

AndyW
08-17-2005, 08:40 AM
I'll pm you the list soon, can't seem to find it saved electronically anywhere, might be on a scrap of paper somewhere, I'll find it!

Obi's red fighter only appears in the five pack, as KH said, you can get Anakins Yellow one and theres a Green version in the next wave along with the Royal Starship, Wookie 'copter and another version of the Falcon.

britcit3
08-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Got my 5 pack today - very pleased with Obi Wans Starfighter and the Green Rep Gunship.

Pics:

britcit3
08-17-2005, 09:47 AM
& 2 * Gunships & Silver ATRT, Titanium version & Micro vehicle version.

AndyW
08-17-2005, 10:59 AM
Excellent pics as always, loving the Obi fighter, now THATS how a Republic Starfighter should be coloured, none of this yellow nonsense ;) Makes the microline version look rubbish though doesn't it.

Green gunship looks great too.

2-1B
08-17-2005, 12:36 PM
Cool, then I REALLY need to get this set now, I needs me one of them Obi Fighters ! :grin:

Kidhuman
08-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Caesar, in an upcoming wave their will be a 2nd version of a starfighter.

Warstar
08-18-2005, 02:14 AM
*Drools on Obi's Starfighter*

WOW! ME WANT! :D

*Hunts on Ebay*

Or...

Any luck, KH? :D

Kidhuman
08-18-2005, 05:01 PM
Ok secured the sets today on lay-a-way.

Swaffy - 2 sets
Andy - 1 set
Warstar - 1 set.

Will PM all later tonight with pricing and mailing info. Thanks for being patient guys.

ANyone else need one? Wave 3 is out of stock for now. Sorry fellas.

ascmclarencoupe
08-20-2005, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone.

I have always been a fan of the SW Micro Machines series but never really had the spare cash to start a collection. I first saw the Titanium line at C3 and knew it was a line that I couldn't pass up.
I was able to get Wave 2 at the stores but was forced to go to ebay to obtain Wave 1.
What I am wondering is why I can't find any of the Wave 3 items on the shelves. We have 4 Wal-Marts within driving distance and I have been visiting them on a weekly basis. One of the stores still has a few of the Wave 2 ships left but none of them have either re-stocked or, as far as I can tell, gotten any of the Wave 3 ships in.
Does anyone know how the ordering works? Is it up to each store mgr. to decide whether or not they will keep ordering the Titaniums or do all the stores get them regardless.
I don't want to miss the Wave 3 ships, but I also don't want to have to pay the ebay scalpers to get them unless I have no other choice at this point.
My wife has been very good about the whole thing but she is getting a little tired of me running into WM every time we are near one.
Basically, am I wasting my time making trips to the store, or do you think there are still some stores out there that still haven't recieved the product yet?

BTW, the stores that I am looking in are in SW Michigan.

Thanks,
Brent

Kidhuman
08-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Wave 3 has hit stores just now. Give it time and you can get them in stores. I have only found them this past week or so.

LTBasker
08-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Wave 3 just showed up here recently, the Naboo Fighter seems to be lesser packed compared to the other ships. This is the first wave to actually show up at the local wal-mart, still no sign of the 5-pack though.

The other wal-mart that I've gotten waves 1 and 2 now have wave 2 marked at $2.50 each. The AT-RT, Tri-Droid and JSF seem to be the most popular, I had to dig on a bottom shelf in order to find the last one of each they had.

If you're waiting to get wave 2 (or doubles like me) now would be the best time. I'm not sure if it's just that wal-mart (since they have a HUGE supply of the other five ships from wave 2) or if it's for all stores with wave 2. I scanned a wave 3 ship yesterday at the local wal-mart and it didn't have the discount.

Darth Michael
08-22-2005, 08:00 PM
LTBasker: Would you be willing/able to participate in the proposed exchange program (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=29540) for those who can't track down all pieces? (Full disclosure / self interest: I'm personally searching for pieces in the older wave.)

Kidhuman
08-22-2005, 11:01 PM
I got PM's from Swaffy and Warstar. As soon as the xfer of funds is complete to my account I will get them off to you guys and let you know the shipping charges. Thanks fellas.

Warstar
08-24-2005, 04:37 PM
w00t!

Thanks!

I just got my Wave 2 lay-away off last night- now I have all of them thanks to the AT-RT you got for me, Kid :)

Now I just need the damned TIE Fighter and X-Wing from Wave 1, but no one is trading me for my extra Falcon and Slave 1...

Might have to Ebay them then use the funds for the X-Wing and TIE.

Scary thing is, I already have them in the Galoob die-cast form.

Being a completist is a biatch :cry:

Buuut still- With the old Galoob Die-Casts I have (Both the old Eps 4-6 line and the Episode 1 line), plus these, I have a hec of a Die-Cast metal collection going :)

Hey VT- if you read this- as soon as I get some time/desire I'll be doing some pics ;)

Keep me posted on the 5-pack shipping, Kid- and thanks again! :D

AndyW
08-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Warstar, I'll be happy to pic up the X-Wing and TIE fighter for you from the TRU I found them in recently, I'm doing so for goofy so might aswell for you.

Will be a delay of about a month though as I won't be going near enough to the place until then. Let me know if you are interested.

Kidhuman
08-24-2005, 05:15 PM
You found titaniums at TRU? They are exclusive to Wal-Mart(at least I thought)

AndyW
08-24-2005, 05:36 PM
You found titaniums at TRU? They are exclusive to Wal-Mart(at least I thought)

Yeah, see the thread I started about the Microline in Europe. TRU France (and the UK quite possibly) are carrying the Wave 1 Micro's and Titaniums. No news on future waves being sold there though.

Didn't buy them as I can't say that I'm that fussed about Wave 1 when the other waves are so exciting.

Warstar
08-24-2005, 07:07 PM
Warstar, I'll be happy to pic up the X-Wing and TIE fighter for you from the TRU I found them in recently, I'm doing so for goofy so might aswell for you.

Will be a delay of about a month though as I won't be going near enough to the place until then. Let me know if you are interested.

I'm interested all right. :love: But will they be there in a month?

Otherwise, anything to get the X-Wing and TIE, save pay Ebay for it (unless I sell the Falcon and Slave I for such purposes...)

AndyW
08-24-2005, 07:18 PM
I'm interested all right. :love: But will they be there in a month?

Yeah, I warned goofy of this, there were plenty of all of them but the x-wings, of which there were only maybe 4 or 5. They didn't appear to be selling well.

Sadly, its just going to be impossible for me to be near it again until that time. As soon as that time comes around I'll go have a look, and if they are there I'll pick them up anyway, if for whatever reason you or goofy have changed your minds I'll stick 'em on ebay or send them to another forum home or something.

Wish I'd know before I got there that they were stocking the Wave 1 Titaniums, as I'd have taken a shopping list for you guys, sadly it was a surprise to me when I got there.

vulcantouch
08-24-2005, 11:30 PM
-rest assured, aside from when a post obsesses eye-glazingly on, say, af nuances, i thoroughly read purty much everything on the mm forum- unlike Some people here who Still don't seem to've noticed my replies to them on the hospthred :tired:

"soon as I get some time/desire"
-no hurry, that thred ain't goin nowheres- and judging from some of the view-counts, it also ain't bein Seen by noOnes :rolleyes:

ascm: "am I wasting my time making trips to the store"
-a question i could all too easily get philosophical-deep with my answer ;) more pragmatically i could simply detail my personal experience to make of it what you will: one walmart round here's always stocked Lots of ts since april, tho lately just lotsa pegwarmers (snowspeeder, isd, awing etc) while every other location either had no ts at all or just a handful.

ltb: "wave 2 marked at $2.50"
-hmm, wouldn't mind lockin in those prices for any i'll prolly end up keeping (anajsf and. . . ?)- thanx for tip :)

andy: "none of this yellow nonsense"
-oh idunno, hotrod yellow looks more Sensible on that fighter to me than the dour red :)
non-net surfer b'jr & i came across a coupla these 5-pax the other day, and despite my net-informed advice that he might wanna bite on em as they seem more likely to grow htf than some other items, he actually passed, preferring instead to just get a coupla n1 singles. he thought droidfighter's screws were badly-placed, silvered atrt driver was lame-o, green gunship a pointless repaint of an already-crappy rendition etc (while obijsf was better than i expected, no big loss if i don't bag one, i'm already allowing mv of same and anajsf ts into my collection, them's close enough for me). so, did i pick up either 5-pak on behalf of people here? oh please- i think enthusiasm over this trashtanium line is misguided and should not be encouraged :twisted: (dc Sucks compared to mms, y'all Know they do :yes: :lipsrseal :thumbsup: ) ok the bigger reason is these days i already got enough to keep track of w/"deespensation" (speakin of which anyone seeking "rare" ts xwings might wanna note they're just reissues of the galoob dc molds which dee had multiples of, ahem ahem); even so, i did provisionally bag me an arc170 and swampspeeder- the former to think over since it's significantly different from the mv version (blue arc170 in 2nd 5-pak you say, bc3? despite my distaste for redundancies that cramp my collection's efficiency, a diff color just might give me enough of an excuse for me to own mv And ts versions of this; happen to have a link to a pic?), and the latter in case i can't/don't wanna go after the mv version included w/that monstertruck/kasheeek playset; which reminds me, is trashtanium wookie flyer out yet?
vt (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=29578&page=3&pp=26)

JediGoofy
08-25-2005, 02:25 AM
so, did i pick up either 5-pak on behalf of people here?

Ehm, vt, I would not like to bother you again :o , but since I am afraid this 5-pack is quite hard to find, if it happens you can get one for me I will be extremely happy :yes: .
You already bought me the micro vehicles second wave, so I am already in debt with you, if you want I can send you the money immediately. :D
Thank you again in any case. :)

Ciao,
JediGoofy

Kidhuman
08-25-2005, 02:52 PM
I can get 5 packs if you need them. LMK. I got for three other peeps here already

AndyW
08-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Pack 2 has a proper release date: October (http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/pl/page.news/newsID.E9D2AB50-D56F-E112-4B02D27534600775/default.cfm)

I'm getting so excited about displaying these, they just look so lovely, repaints and all.

Warstar
08-25-2005, 10:00 PM
OMFG!

...I can't believe I am buying into the REPAINTS! But I AM! :D

AWESOME!

I'm happy about this new pack, too...

Now if only I could get the original single pack X-Wing and TIE, and the Celeb III Gold X-Wing...

I do, indeed, obsess much :)

EDIT:

I wonder why they're repainting the ARC-170 and the Swamp Skimmer? The Slave-1 is practically BEGGING for a Jango Fett paint-scheme ala Episode II...

Kidhuman
08-25-2005, 10:11 PM
I got your back Warstar on this also.

SWAFFY and Warstar, I had to put my new bank account into paypal and have ot wait a few days for it to be verified and then xfer the cash, which takes 2-3 days. I will get you two guys shipping cdharges next week for them. Thanks in advance for being patient.

Warstar
08-25-2005, 10:36 PM
Sweet- thanks :)

And no worries- I know how it goes with Paypal (700 transactions with Ebay will do that ;)).

Can't wait to get this pack though, and the new one will be good (with or without Jango Slave I).

Still can't find Wave III here, but then my Wally World just changed their toy aisles for Christmas. Probably have to wait a bit.

JediGoofy
08-26-2005, 01:50 AM
I can get 5 packs if you need them. LMK. I got for three other peeps here already

Hi KH, that would be wonderful :D , but I have to warn you I live in Italy and usually US people do not like shipping overseas :( . This is the reason why I did not immediately list for your nice offer.
If you do not mind shipping to Europe I will be very happy :yes: (of course I can pay you by paypal including the complete shipping cost), otherwise no problem :) , it is not my intention to bother anybody on these boards.
Thank you in any case :thumbsup: .
Ciao,
JediGoofy

ascmclarencoupe
08-26-2005, 09:07 AM
Wave 3 has hit stores just now. Give it time and you can get them in stores. I have only found them this past week or so.

Thanks for giving me the hope that I was needing, I was sure that I had already missed this wave. Sunday I made another stop at WM and I noticed that they had just re-organized and did an inventory of the whole toy section, there were inventory sheets hanging everywhere and lots of huge gaps waiting to be filled.
I stopped again on Tuesday and everything looked the same so I got up the courage to actually talk to a WM employee and she said they had a whole bunch of stuff in the back that they were going to put out in the next day or so and she recommended coming back on Thursday.
I stopped in yesterday and the toy section was bursting at the seams, there wasn't a gap anywhere. I headed right over to the SW section and found all 5 Wave 3 Titaniums and after some searching I spotted 4 of the 5-pack's hiding on the top shelf since there was no room below. I even was able to get the #11 Darth Vader action figure that has been evading me since April !!.

Sorry for the long post, but I am so pumped that I was able to get them.
Now until the next Wave. :D

Brent

Kidhuman
08-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Hi KH, that would be wonderful :D , but I have to warn you I live in Italy and usually US people do not like shipping overseas :( . This is the reason why I did not immediately list for your nice offer.
If you do not mind shipping to Europe I will be very happy :yes: (of course I can pay you by paypal including the complete shipping cost), otherwise no problem :) , it is not my intention to bother anybody on these boards.
Thank you in any case :thumbsup: .
Ciao,
JediGoofy

I dont mind shipping them anywhere. I am not trying to be mean or rude, but all I ask is cost plus shipping, so as long as you are willing to pay the shipping, I will send them. LMK if you want me to bag them for you and I will.

ascmclarencoupe,

Glad you got them. Wave 3 is awesome. I love the swamp speeder and the ARC. It also seems like you bagged a bunch of goodies as well. Again, great finds.

JediGoofy
08-29-2005, 02:47 AM
I dont mind shipping them anywhere. I am not trying to be mean or rude, but all I ask is cost plus shipping, so as long as you are willing to pay the shipping, I will send them. LMK if you want me to bag them for you and I will.

Wonderful!!! :pleased:
Of course I will pay you cost, plus shipping, plus any other expense.

I really had the luck to find on this AF&MM board a lot of people very nice, who helped me so much in the past, and still help me with these last releases. Thank you all! :D

By the way KH, I do not want to bother you more, but in case in the same trip for the 5-pack you see any of the 3rd wave Titanium, I will be extremely happy if you can also buy them. :) (only if it is easy for you)

When you know the total cost, please let me know and I will paypal you the money asap.

Thank you! :love:

JediGoofy

Kidhuman
08-29-2005, 02:30 PM
Ok, I havent seen Wave 3 since I bagged mine. They are resetting the toy dept so they might be out soon. Thanks. WIll PM you cost for the 5 pack

vulcantouch
08-29-2005, 10:44 PM
ts 5-pak just went to $20 at walmart near us (they had plenty), and maybe near you too :) at that price b'jr finally bit for a set, and may go back for more; he was glad silverized atrt rider was plastic so he could pull it off :razz:
but thanx to andy's link above, personally i'm waitin for october 5-pak so i can split it with b'jr; i'll take blue arc170 (since color diff'll help me justify adding both the ts and the mv version of this ship to my collection) and green swampspeeder, since green really does make more sense for a SWAMPspeeder donchathink?) and he'll get slave, x and silver tie-b :cross-eye:

jg: "bought me the micro vehicles second wave"
-which one's second wave? tyderium etc? just checkin :)
thanx for jg assist kh; hope paypal don't take a bite outta yer take-
vt

Kidhuman
08-29-2005, 10:52 PM
My pleasure. I have enough sets here to go round for everyone in the MM forums. PP takes there usual dollar cut on everything. The way to beat them is to get the payment for the set and then the payment for the shipping seperately. Not as high as a %age

Warstar
08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Low and behold on a sidecap the day before yesterday, I found Wave 3- all of them- EXCEPT for the TIE Bomber! (DANG IT!)

Threw the other 4 on layaway.

KH- if you happen across a decently painted TIE Bomber please throw it in with the 5-pack and we can go from there. The TIE Bomber is the only one I need from Wave 3 now...

...still need the X-Wing and TIE...and an X-Wing just sold on the Bay of E for friggin $56!!!

ARGH!

I can't wait to open up the ARC-170- it looks awesome :D

Carry on. :)

Kidhuman
08-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Well, atleast there is hope for the next five pack. If I see the TIE I will get one for ya.

Warstar
08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Thanks man :)

Any word on shipping cost for the 5-pack yet? *Drools on the new red Jedi Starfighter :p*

Scackmgack
08-31-2005, 10:39 PM
There are CRAPLOADS of the 5-pack Titaniums near me.

I am not terribly-interested in them, myself, but I am regretting not getting an A-Wing or Y-Wing, and I never did see the ARC-170.

I would be more than happy to arrange for a trade with someone if they could fill the holes in my collection.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Kidhuman
08-31-2005, 11:25 PM
Not yet. I am guessing around 7 for you and possibly 10 for Swaffy. I have to get boxes for them to fit in.

Warstar
09-01-2005, 05:08 PM
Well...

If it's $7 try dropping by your local Post Office and getting a long Priority Mail Flat-Rate box (they have 2 sizes- one square one long and flat). $7.70 to anywhere in the lower 48 regardless of weight.

Handy little things for shipping stuff like books and heavier metal toys ;)

...if the 5-pack box fits in it, that is... :yes:

Kidhuman
09-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Yeah I was thinking that about the flat rate boxes for you and Swaffy. Probably gonna use those.

Warstar
09-02-2005, 08:27 PM
I just paid for the Die-Cast Titanium TIE Fighter on Ebay...

$20.25 after shipping :cry: :cry: :cry:

But, I gotta' do what I gotta' do.

Just need a Wave 1 X-Wing now, and the Celebration X-Wing (I can wait for the Celeb one though...)

Argh.

Still looking for the Titanium X-Wing...

shinakuma43
09-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Just a quick note for those who are looking for the Titanium X-Wing. If you are planning on opeing them you could just get the original Galoob Die Cast X-Wing, it is the same mold. I think it has a different date stamp but that's the only difference I see. You can probably get them for under 10.00 on ebay. I still need a Titanium X-Wing but there's no way I'd pay anywhere near what they go for on ebay, last time I checked it was around 20.00, but apparently it's much more than that now. Wave 1 never made it around here but before wave 2 came out the wave 1 ships went for under retail on ebay, I should have got them then. I guess a lot of people got wave 2 and then wanted wave 1.

Later,
S43

SWAFMAN
09-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Not meaning to press the issue, since I'm in no hurry at all, but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an email or private message about the status of the 5-packs. If we're still waiting for the shipping amount, that's fine with me. Thanks!

Kidhuman
09-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Swaffy, my bad. I keep meaning to PM you and Warstar with the amount, but I remember when I sign off all the time. Since you threw it out there, I will PM you now the amount.

JediGoofy
09-12-2005, 04:27 AM
Hi KH, the same as swaffy here, just to know if you were able to get a 5-pack (and possibly any vehicle of the 3rd wave) for me. :classic:
By the way I would like to include any paypal cost for you in the total amount and also any additional cost you may have. :greedy:
Thank you in advance, :D
JediGoofy

Kidhuman
09-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Damn JG, I forgot about you. It is 21 dollars after tax for the 5 pacxk. Shipping to Italy is unknown. But I do have yours on lay-a-way and have 20 sets available in stores

JediGoofy
09-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Hi KH,
very good! :thumbsup:
I will pm you.
Thank you! :D
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
10-25-2005, 10:37 PM
spotted 2 of these 5-pax at whalemart for $10 each, down from $20
also, got out screwdriver & switched the smoked & clear canopies between the obi & ana jsfs therein. personally i think they look better that way (smoked on obi, clear on ani) :)

DarkArtist
10-26-2005, 07:36 AM
They had a few of the 5 pack sets with the TIE Bomber in the Old Bridge Walmart Last night. Picked one of these up but was not too happy about the price of $20.

AndyW
10-27-2005, 01:58 PM
I noticed that Pack 2 has surfaced, theres a couple on ebay and rebelscum has someone who's bought a pack. And yet still complains about it. Whining sods, I'd love to be able to pick them up in stores!

ace2005
10-27-2005, 09:30 PM
Houston, Texas here...

the second gift set of the Titanium series has hit local Wal-marts this week on average 3 to 4 cases four per case depending on volume of store...still no sign of the large titanium ships...

ps. seems that hasbro uses the gift sets to sell some of the unwanted ships because the set seems to have most of the wave besides the two new ones so if you bought the singles and the gift set you've got extras and the sucker enticement is the silver piece this time being the tie bomber...damn them...

Good Luck,

Warstar
10-28-2005, 03:29 AM
At least you get some cool repaints in the 5-packs, though :)

AndyW
10-28-2005, 05:50 AM
I just won a loose blue squadron ARC-170 fighter from China for the grand total of 0.56, ot $0.99. It was so cheap I thought ah what the hell, and I wanted a couple of the blues for my collection. Will still grab the Collectors Set 2 though, for the Green Clone Swamp Speeder.

britcit3
10-28-2005, 12:10 PM
Just bagged 2nd 5-pack on ebay - can't wait.

BC3

LTBasker
10-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Saw a flood of set 2 today, the TIE Bomber alone looks worth the $20. For "raw" metal this sucker has a really awesome finish!