PDA

View Full Version : Please continue the Evolutions line!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-14-2005, 05:02 PM
This line was one of the best ideas you've had in some time. The Anakin set is selling very well and I imagine that the next two will as well. Everyone has many ideas of what to do, and here are some of mine. Just make sure they all have great articulation, sculpting, and accessories.

Luke Skywalker (also being discussed in another thread)
*ANH: Stormtrooper Disguise
*ESB: Snowspeeder Pilot
*ROTJ: Battle of Endor/Final Duel

Leia Organa
*ANH: Medal Ceremony
*ESB: Hoth
*ROTJ: Battle of Endor . . . or Jabba's Palace with removable clothing ;) :lipsrseal

Han Solo
*ANH: Stormtrooper Disguise
*ESB: Hoth/Bespin (removable jacket)
*ROTJ: Battle of Endor

Obi-Wan Kenobi
*TPM: Padawan
*AOTC: Knight
*ANH: Master

Jedi
*TPM: Qui-Gon Jinn
*ROTS: Mace Windu
*ROTJ: Spirit Anakin (Hayden, done in style of OTC Obi-Wan)

Rebel Soldiers
*ANH: Tantive IV
*ESB: Hoth
*ROTJ: Endor

Imperial Soldiers
*ANH: Imperial Officer
*ESB: Snowtrooper
*ROTJ: Scout trooper

Separatist Soldiers
*TPM: Battle Droid
*AOTC: Super Battle Droid
*ROTS: Tri-droid

Battle Droid
08-14-2005, 05:44 PM
Hasbro I'd like, (All Super-Articulated!)

General Grievous:

EU: Kaleeish Warrior/General (Soft goods, and rifle.)
EU: Post Shuttle Crash Grievous before the suit. (with Bacta Tank.)
ROTS: General Grievous (Soft goods with electrostaff w/ electro effect.)

Viceroy Nute Gunray:

TPM: Nute Gunray (with Neimoidian Mechno-Chair & Mechno-Hologram Projector w/ Mini Darth Sidious Hologram, soft goods, and a removable hat.)
AOTC: Nute Gunray (with soft goods and a removable hat.)
ROTS: Nute Gunray (with Darth Sidious Hologram, soft goods, and a removable hat.)

Battle Droid:

TPM: Battle Droid: (with interchangle heads, arms, and torsos for Security, Pilot, and Commander Battle Droids, a blaster, and mini Nute & Rune holograms.)
AOTC: Super Battle Droid
ROTS: IG-100 MagnaGuard (soft goods, and electrostaff with electro effect.)

The Queens of Naboo: (w/ Throne)

TPM: Queen Amidala (soft goods)
AOTC:: Queen Jamillia (soft goods)
ROTS: Queen Apailana (soft goods)

Confederacy Organic Infantry:

EU: Gossam Commando (w/ Battle Droid blaster)
EU: Koorivar Fusilier (w/ Battle Droid blaster)
ROTS: Neimoidian Gunner (New sculpt w/ super articulation, and correct size rifle.)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-14-2005, 08:02 PM
D'oh, I forgot to mention, but we NEED at least one Padmé set, with awesome soft goods and all that stuff.

Kidhuman
08-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Lando:

Bespin
Smugglers Gear
General or Skiff

2-1B
08-15-2005, 12:07 AM
I love the Queens of Naboo idea, that's awesome.

They should do a medical droids Evolutions with ROTS 2-1B, ESB/ROTJ 2-1B, and FX-6 (only because the last FX-7 was awesome, so I wouldn't need another one of him, just do the new droid from ROTS).

Slicker
08-15-2005, 02:10 AM
D'oh, I forgot to mention, but we NEED at least one Padmé set, with awesome soft goods and all that stuff.I don't know if you've seen pics but Padme already has some AWESOME soft goods...front and back:shocked:

As for the Evolutions line I really hope they continue it. I recently found the Ani one and I really like it with the exception of the new face sculpt on the young Ani.

CaptainSolo1138
08-15-2005, 06:48 AM
Lobot:
*Pointing
*Glancing
*Weapon taking

:thumbsup:

jjreason
08-15-2005, 11:52 AM
Lobot:
*Pointing
*Glancing
*Weapon taking

:thumbsup:

That would so rock. Imagine the three Lobots proudly displayed in the window of the package:

1 - neutral pose and expression , gripping hands, looking straight ahead.

2 - neutral pose and expression, pointing right index finger, looking straight ahead.

3 - neural pose and expression, gripping hands, looking out the right side of his eyes!!!!!

Hasbo, really, please do continue with this quality of figure - be it as part of a continued Evolutions line, continued VOTC line, or under some new "Collector's Choice" (or equivalent) line. There are quite a few - but not a TON - of figures that truly deserve this treatment. I think hundreds (and possibly thousands) of us would be financially behind this movement. We all want, and are obviously willing to pay for, the definitive realizations of our favorite characters in super-articulated plastic forms.

Great job on the VOTC and Evolutions figures, really excellent stuff. :thumbsup:

ROTJLuke
08-15-2005, 04:07 PM
That would so rock. Imagine the three Lobots proudly displayed in the window of the package:

1 - neutral pose and expression , gripping hands, looking straight ahead.

2 - neutral pose and expression, pointing right index finger, looking straight ahead.

3 - neural pose and expression, gripping hands, looking out the right side of his eyes!!!!!

Hasbo, really, please do continue with this quality of figure - be it as part of a continued Evolutions line, continued VOTC line, or under some new "Collector's Choice" (or equivalent) line. There are quite a few - but not a TON - of figures that truly deserve this treatment. I think hundreds (and possibly thousands) of us would be financially behind this movement. We all want, and are obviously willing to pay for, the definitive realizations of our favorite characters in super-articulated plastic forms.

Great job on the VOTC and Evolutions figures, really excellent stuff. :thumbsup:

Continue with this form of figures, itll make all of us happy. As for evolutions, continue this as well, I love the idea and the execution. Good on ya Hasbro for this line! JUST PLEASE CONTINUE IT!!

DarkArtist
08-22-2005, 01:07 PM
I love some of these sets but was shocked that there was some EU figures to boot, since EU is frowned upon by so many.

Mine would be:

Luke Skywalker (ESB: Bespin Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (ROTJ: Final Jedi Duel)
Luke Skywalker (EU : Dark Empire) :twisted:

Padme Amidala (TPM: Returning to Naboo)
Padme Amidala (AOTC: Romantic Fireplace/ Leather Corset) :love:
Padme Amidala (ROTS: Anakin I'm Pregnant Scene/ Leia Hairdo)

Obi Wan Kenobi (TPM : Jedi Padawan)
Obi Wan Kenobi (AOTC: Jedi Knight)
Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS: Jedi Master)

Qui Gon Jinn (TPM: Jedi Master)
Qui Gon Jinn (TPM: Final Jedi Duel with interchangeable chest) :love: :twisted:
Qui Gon Jinn (ROTS: Spirit form just like OTC Kenobi)

Imperial Officer

General Veers (ESB: use DarkLord's Idea for an awesome Figure)
Moff Jerjerrod (ROTJ: again DarkLord's idea just a new head)
Grand Admiral Thrawn (EU: again DarkLord's idea new Thrawn Sculpt)

Princess Leia (ANH: Rebel Princess with interchangeable head, one with hood up one with it down)
Princess Leia (ESB: Hoth)
Princess Leia (ROTJ: Jabba's Slave with removable clothes :lipsrseal :lipsrseal Couldn't resist