PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some stuff

kool-aid killer
08-17-2005, 11:06 PM
Im looking for some extras, since im about all caught up on my wants. Im interested in:

-cloth Jedi cloaks, like the kind that came with Saga Pilot Obi
-green and blue lightsabers
-Momaw Nadon
-Gamorrean Guard
-Kabe and Muftak
-Weequay
-Max Rebo
-Droopy McCool

The figures dont need their accessories, just to be in good shape. Would prefer loose. Ive got a ROTS clone 3 pack (blue) that i can trade, or ive got dollars too. Thanks for looking.

jschadt69
08-20-2005, 07:59 AM
i have a kabe and muftak mib if interested
jeff

kool-aid killer
08-20-2005, 11:11 AM
I am, any figure(s) youre looking for in return?

jschadt69
08-20-2005, 04:48 PM
im looking for tusken raider potj(with rifle), greedo(either from, cantina set, otc or commtech version)or saga borris offee, or wat tembor, let me know...js

kool-aid killer
08-22-2005, 10:06 AM
Off the top of my head i dont believe i have any extras of those, but i will look around anyways and get back to you asap.

vulcantouch
09-08-2005, 10:33 PM
. . .if you wish to partake of this effort (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=26170&page=2&pp=38) i can prolly supply you w/most things on your wantlist, there's plenty left :)
anyone else noticing a rash of lightsabers getting shoplifted right out of figures at the store? :Pirate:

kool-aid killer
09-09-2005, 12:15 AM
Im in, just give me the directions and a price and i will ship the money (along with Dodas instrument and the clone (#6) shoulder pad with the Imperial symbol) to you.

kool-aid killer
09-17-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey VT, would it be possible to add a couple more figures onto my want list? If so and assuming you can obtain them i wouldnt mind Ellors Madak (the Duro from the cantina) and Jquille. Thanks.

vulcantouch
10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
btw might wanna post all yer wants in above-linked thred so i won't forget (that's where i keep track of everything, who's getting what etc). if jquille was post-'03 she may not've gotten it, as that's about the time they went to hawaii & her collecting took a hiatus.
either way it'll be awhile b4 getting results re dispersing her collection, so much as i might like horn & pad asap feel free to wait on sending till i have a total incl. shipping for you, that way you can send $$ and items together & save a coupla stamps :)