PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going near Disneyland this summer?

britcit3
08-19-2005, 02:47 AM
http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=4794&zoneid=2

Am only after the 3 micro-vehicles.

If anybody can help, would be much appreciated.

Cheerio

BC3

sergiurusu
08-19-2005, 04:23 AM
How much will this cost? There are some nice figs but also some stupid ones in the set. Mickey Mouse jedi? :tired: I could be interested too... :lipsrseal

Slicker
08-19-2005, 09:05 AM
The crappy part about these is that they're blind packaged so you could get 10 of one and 0 of another. Plus $5 for 3 of them is kinda steep considering they don't look any bigger than normal AF figs.

Deoxyribonucleic
08-19-2005, 12:56 PM
this is sad and this is probably going to irk people but I live about 20 minutes from disneyland and know 2 people (very well) who work there and I NEVER EVER GO but I've been wanting to since space mountain reopened and my girlfriend is moving to Berkely for college so I'll be bored and lonely so I'll probably make a trip or two and if I see these, I'll pick 'em up for you brit, but it'll be a while, I don't like going in summer....WAY TO STINKIN' CROWDED!

britcit3
08-20-2005, 01:50 AM
DNA

You are a gentleman, sir.

Thankyou

BC3

SWAFMAN
08-21-2005, 03:05 PM
We have a discount chain in this region named "Ollie's" that specializes in buying large volume close-outs. They recently opened a new store not too far from here, and I saw they had 3-3/4" SW figures that said Star Tours on the cards. I didn't note the names of the figures, but one was a strange looking R2. Just thought I'd mention it in case these are of interest. I think they were 3 or 4 dollars.

vulcantouch
08-21-2005, 05:17 PM
as i recall ltb's inquired in hospthred inquired about which ones dee had, & i had to tell him only r4m9 & dlx2, so he'd prolly be interested in at least 1 each of any others- as would i if i hadn't already gotten the ones i want in trade :) thanx for tip, maybe i'll check ollie-like biglots & the like around here :)

2-1B
08-21-2005, 09:57 PM
DNA

You are a gentleman, sir.

Thankyou

BC3

Actually BC3, she is a lady but your compliment is indeed very accurate ! :)

Swaffy, that's curious about this "Ollie's" . . . by chance is it similar to an Odd Lots or Big Lots ? :confused:

LTBasker
08-22-2005, 12:15 AM
as i recall ltb's inquired in hospthred inquired about which ones dee had, & i had to tell him only r4m9 & dlx2

I did? ... You did?

I think I missed something. :beard:

I am still looking for all the Star Tour figures (and those micro ships look enticing) though, any help is definitely appreciated. :yes:

SWAFMAN
08-22-2005, 10:23 AM
Swaffy, that's curious about this "Ollie's" . . . by chance is it similar to an Odd Lots or Big Lots ? :confused:

Originally Posted by vulcantouch
as i recall ltb's inquired in hospthred inquired about which ones dee had, & i had to tell him only r4m9 & dlx2 ...
-----
I did? ... You did?

I think I missed something.

I am still looking for all the Star Tour figures (and those micro ships look enticing) though, any help is definitely appreciated.

Ollie's (http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/) is, believe it or not, even discounty-er than Big Lots. We have both in our area. Their logo-pic of "Ollie" always reminds me of Jack (Chico and the Man/CharlieChocoFactory[orig]Grandpa) Albertson.

I'll swing by and pick up a couple of whatever they have left. Has been about a week, so not sure what'll still be there. Will post asap.

2-1B
08-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the info Swaffy, but damn you for that link, it scared me when they shouted "GOOD STUFF CHEAP!" lol lol lol

I'll have to go check out our Big Lots this week, maybe they managed to land some merch as well. 10 years ago I used to buy Micro Machines there. :)

Darth Dubya
08-29-2005, 09:17 PM
The figures aren't micro size, they are an inch and a half tall. Not sure about the ships. *Sigh*...we really are never going to get more micro figures to complete all six movies.

W.

SWAFMAN
09-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Ollie's (http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/) is, believe it or not, even discounty-er than Big Lots. We have both in our area. Their logo-pic of "Ollie" always reminds me of Jack (Chico and the Man/CharlieChocoFactory[orig]Grandpa) Albertson.

I'll swing by and pick up a couple of whatever they have left. Has been about a week, so not sure what'll still be there. Will post asap.

Damn, someone at work just mentioned Ollies, and I remembered this post. I did go back to check after forummers expressed interest. All the Star Tours items were gone, and even the peg area of that aisle was completely replaced with just shelving. Sorry all! :stupid: