PDA

View Full Version : .45 sacle ROTS Obi-Wan saber...

JEDIpartner
08-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Got one for my birthday and this is the first .45 sclae saber I've gotten. Appropriate since Obi-Wan has always been one of my favourite characters. I was really surprised at how sturdy and heavy this piece is. Love the fact that the stand for it matches the stands that came with my FX Sabers.

These are lovely pieces and I would certainly reccommend them. I need to get on the ball and start picking up some of the other ones!!! :thumbsup:

Well done, MR!!! You certainly DO know what you're doing there. I'm so glad that I got a chance to share time with all of you at Celebration III. Just knowing the people involved with these fine products makes me even more proud of owning them.

Thanks again for delivering a fine, fine replica!!

Love to you all!!

kingyeti
08-22-2005, 07:12 PM
once you start,you cant stop.all are awesome.

Jayspawn
08-23-2005, 01:31 AM
Aahhh, you're 1st taste of replica collecting JEDIpartnr. You cant have just one!

JEDIpartner
08-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I had the FX ones and loved those. I thought this was a thoughtful gift. :) A forumite looking to pare down his current collection offered to sell me one of the older ones but I don't have the $$$ for it at the moment as I had a lovely birthday present in the form of a visit from the plumber yesterday. Stupid old house and its stupid old pipes!!! Grrrrr...