PDA

View Full Version : the clone Commanders?

darth cynik
08-21-2005, 11:50 PM
Ok, so I'm trying to get all the clone trooper commanders straight.

Commander Gree - Kashyyk
Commander Bacara - Mygeeto
Commander Cody - Utapau
Commander Thire - Coruscant & Mustafar (red)
Commander Bly - Felucia

Ok, assuming I have all of those straight, who am I missing?

Another dumb question: which planet was Plo Koon on when we saw his holo at Anakin's 'appointment to the Council and then when he died!? Same planet or two different ones (I'm assuming the same).

shammykenobi
08-22-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm not positive but i'm pretty sure he died on cato neimodia...I think i read that in the visual dictionary.

X13VADER
08-22-2005, 07:41 AM
Commander Appo. Commander Of 501st Blue

X13VADER
08-22-2005, 08:08 AM
Commander Neyo For The Target Clones

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Who was the dude who actually killed Plo Koon?

Oh and there's also Odd Ball, the lead non-Jedi pilot in Obi-Wan's squadron.

Umbra
08-22-2005, 01:46 PM
Neyo was on whatever planet Stass Alie was on

Plo was on Cato Nemoidia, if it wasn't Oddball that killed him it was random clone pilot #414

theres also Commander Fox who was also on Utapau

El Chuxter
08-22-2005, 01:54 PM
Neyo and Stass were on Saleumcememcdemieceieccemieceia. I know I spelled that wrong. :)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-22-2005, 06:32 PM
Neyo and Stass were on Saleumcememcdemieceieccemieceia. I know I spelled that wrong. :)
It's Saleucami. :)

darth cynik
08-22-2005, 10:50 PM
It's Saleucami. :)

I need to get ahold of more reference books like Ep3 visual dictionary and stuff don't I?

True I had no idea which planet she was on and I forgot to ask but that's completely a new name to me... Wow, I feel dumb.

rgvsithlord
08-23-2005, 12:28 AM
I don't know if it was in the ROTS game, or in the hardcover book, but I seem to recall something about Oddball during the opening space battle. Anakin and Obi-Wan are heading towards Grievous's ship. Anakin hears Oddball calling out for help as the Droid fighters start to pick off the ARC-170s. Anakin wants to go back and help them out, but Obi-Wan reminds him Oddball is buying them time to get to the Chancellor. I believe they hear Oddball's transmission end as he's blown up.

Hope this helps and somebody else can concur/verify said info.

shammykenobi
08-23-2005, 07:28 AM
Next months issue of star wars insider is supposed to have a list of all the different clones and their colors and ranks and what not...should be good to be able to get all this sorted out.

darth cynik
08-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Next months issue of star wars insider is supposed to have a list of all the different clones and their colors and ranks and what not...should be good to be able to get all this sorted out.

oh awesome!

has the cover been shown yet? I don't pick the magazine up all the time, but I want to keep a lookout for this one... who's gonna make the cover!?

mastermatt24
08-24-2005, 01:15 AM
It was only mentioned in the section where they respond to letters that people send- its gonna be awhile because on the cover of mine it says display until end of december

DiminutiveJedi
08-24-2005, 03:33 PM
Wait, is the clone expose in the current issue or an upcoming one?

mastermatt24
08-24-2005, 03:50 PM
Its in the upcoming one, possibly October.