PDA

View Full Version : DVD Commemorative packs

mtriv73
08-22-2005, 12:11 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-ROTS-COMMEMORATIVE-DVD-COLLECTION-NOT-RELEASE_W0QQitemZ5994831850QQcategoryZ50260QQcmdZV iewItem

There are pictures of the 3 dvd 3 packs on E-bay right now.

In case the link didn't work, check Item number: 5994831850

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Those are actually pretty cool. The clones seem to be the three-pack versions, repainted with gray accents, which is nice. The Anakin/Obi-Wan/Mace pack looks to have the Mustafar playset Obi-Wan, the Battle Arena Anakin, plus the Episode I Mace with a purple saber, which IMO was the best figure of Mace. The Sith pack has the crappy ROTS Palpatine, Saga Vader, and Saga Dooku. I'll get the clones but not the other ones. Hopefully it won't be too much money. :)

DarthQuack
08-22-2005, 12:25 PM
I like the Clones and Sith boxes. They look pretty cool.

Slicker
08-22-2005, 01:53 PM
I definitely love the look of the packaging. I like how it looks exactly like the DVD cover. Even in the piles of crap that have been released of late there always manages to be a bright spot here and there.

Umbra
08-22-2005, 06:50 PM
Do those come with the DVD or just the figures?

Slicker
08-22-2005, 07:15 PM
I would have to assume that it's just the figures. Kinda like the Clone Wars DVD 3 packs that only came with the figures.

jedibear
08-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Nice packaging. Any word who's getting these? Is it WalMart like the last two sets? (The Classic dvd & CW ones) I hope so only because I'll at least have a prayer of a chance to get 'em...

Also...it looks like the Mace/Ani/Obi-Wan sets feature the figures that came with those arenas...THAT would be really cool...

Turbowars
08-22-2005, 09:01 PM
Packaging looks nice, what's inside is another story.:rolleyes:

Thanks again for nothing Hasbro and proving once again that my signature is correct.:thumbsup:

Kidhuman
08-22-2005, 11:17 PM
They look real nice. Gonna pic up the clone one for sure, possibly the others.

DarkArtist
08-23-2005, 08:30 AM
I'll pick up the clone package but will pass on the other two. This is also the only way I was able to get the clone wars three pack with obi wan and anakin and arc trooper.

Jayspawn
08-23-2005, 10:18 AM
I'll probably get the Clones. The Jedi pack looks to me like it has those crappy duel 2-pack versions of Anakin and Obi-Wan which are on clearence at Wal-Mart. I dont mind the Emperor or Vader in the Sith pack. They should have used the ROTS Dooku instead of the SAGA. But I'm done buying Emperors and Vaders.

dindae
08-23-2005, 11:35 AM
I will pick up the clone pack and leave the others. I can't believe they used palsy Anakin what crap.

evenflow
08-23-2005, 02:33 PM
I will be passing on these, i didnt pick up any of the other sets. If i do happen to see them i may consider the clones, but will probably pass on those too.

2-1B
08-24-2005, 12:37 AM
I'll get one as a souvenier, probably Obers, Mace, and Ani.

kool-aid killer
08-24-2005, 10:18 AM
Im only aiming for the Clone pack, since im not impressed with the Sith or Jedi packs. So will these come out the day of the DVD release?

General_Grievous
08-24-2005, 11:03 AM
IMO, the figures all look stupid. The clones have those god-awful AT-TE Gunner helmets on, and they weren't even in the movie. The Sith pack is really just lame. Saga Dooku? Come on, Hasbro. But the Anakin/Obi-Wan/Mace pack is quite possibly the worst ROTS product I've ever seen. You have the Episode 1 Mace sans his chocolate shell cloak. It's a bad figure but it's still the most decent one in the three-pack. Next you have the Obi-Wan from the Mustafar playset. He can't even move his legs. Finally, you have a stupid Anakin from the Battle Arena that can't even friggin' move. It's a damn PVC figure. Even the Super Deformed Burger King toys were better than this crap. Too bad about these. It's a waste of a perfectly good box.