PDA

View Full Version : Clone Wars III DVD ??????

DarkArtist
08-23-2005, 08:58 AM
Anyone know when this is coming out ? I was sort of hoping that it would be released before ROTS. My plan is to take a day and watch TPM, AOTC, CW I-II, ROTS, ANH, ESB, and end with ROTJ. Also does anyone know if it is going be a seperate DVD or including with the ROTS DVD ????

JimJamBonds
08-23-2005, 10:00 AM
If I remember correctly its coming out the week after ROTS so that would put it at Nov. 8th. I'm sure it will NOT be included with ROTS due to the fact that each will have huge sales.

El Chuxter
08-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Sansweet confirmed at Comic Con it would be "by the end of the year," and I believe I read 12/6/05 from a few sources.

Which, of course, means that huge marathon viewing will have to wait. :mad:

Darth Alex
08-23-2005, 10:32 AM
From what I've read on the net, this will be out the 2nd week of December. It's a huge missed opportunity as there is no REASON on earth to not piggyback this release to the Ep3 DVD. It's just more milking, although the release of Battlefront II on the same day shoots down that theory. I guess having 2 SW DVDs out on the same day unless they are chopped up Ewoks/Droids cheappy discs is the directive.
BTW...I usually check either amazon or digitalbits for the DVD info.
I suppose....this Clone Wars DVD #2 could be pushed up, but at this point...
And I'm w/DarhArtist. Call me a geek, but it would be a fun day/weekend to watch Eps 1-6 with both Clone Wars discs inserted into the living room timeline. Then the Saga would truly be complete and exhausting.

DarthQuack
08-23-2005, 10:51 AM
I didn't pick up the first Volume yet hoping that they will release both together. Any hope for this?

JimJamBonds
08-23-2005, 11:24 AM
If anything the new Clone Wars DVD should come out BEFORE ROTS imho. It wouldn't have to come out way in advance one week would work.

scruffziller
08-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Sansweet confirmed at Comic Con it would be "by the end of the year," and I believe I read 12/6/05 from a few sources.

Certainly a savoring for a marathon for New Years weekend.

Kidhuman
08-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Count me in for this one

JimJamBonds
08-23-2005, 10:44 PM
Certainly a savoring for a marathon for New Years weekend.

What and miss out on all those crusty pointless college bowl games? :razz:

megaprime33
08-24-2005, 06:21 AM
I was thinking about this the other day too on when this will be released. Seems pointless to have to wait until december for it to be released. It just really doesn't make any sense.

General_Grievous
08-24-2005, 10:52 AM

Not if you recorded Clone Wars II like I did. But even so, it's still not the same as having it on DVD.