PDA

View Full Version : Extended Universe voting is open!

The_Ventress
08-24-2005, 02:23 PM
And they have nifty little avatars for all the choices, which I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to post here! But I voted for Asajj (of course :p)

Good voting choices, although missing the Solo kids:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/php/081905sweu.php?&source=swpoll

One vote per email address, so choose wisely :yes:

(and hi, I'm new! :D )

The_Ventress
08-24-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh, whoops.... I just noticed there's a special forum just for 12" figures. I'll go post there instead - please delete if you need to - and haze me a little too while you're at it! :whip: :crazed:

bobafrett
08-24-2005, 09:34 PM
I voted for Kir Kanos, just because he looks like a Royal Bad A@@!

Kidhuman
08-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Actually the mod of power can merge this with the other thread for voting here in sideshow section.

Jayspawn
08-28-2005, 11:21 PM
I voted for Padme in her snow outfit that she wore on Illum. Hehe.

Jedi_Mike
09-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Voted for Mara Jade. I know a Jedi Luke is coming so it'd be nice to complete the couple. Although Kir Kanos and Padme in Snow Outfit would be nice, Sideshow reps said that the Padme if chosed would be made in realistic style and not Clone Wars Cartoon style so I passed on her...Hopefully Kanos gets made as well...

Blue2th
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
I know he probably won't win cause he's 2nd to last so far, but I voted for Grand Admiral Thrawn. I think he would be cool with that blue skin, red eyes, white uniform and that Ysalamiri thingy on his shoulders. I'm hoping they make him later. Though it would be interesting to see how Sideshow makes the lightsaber for Mara Jade and what color it is. She probably will win.

Jayspawn
09-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey we need a 12" Natalie Portman that actually LOOKS like her.