PDA

View Full Version : Stargate Atlantis

vader68
08-29-2005, 02:03 PM
Could someone please tell me what happened at the end of Fridays episode. My power went out:mad: , just after the guys daughter killed the other Wraith. I don't know what happened after that. I know it was only like 5 minutes, but what else happened. Thanks for your help.

JediTricks
08-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Er... I think the old guy tried to save his daughter from the marauding villagers and we discovered that he was actually the 34-year-old son of one of the main villagers we had already met, and that he had just lost his wife and daughter when he found the little wraith girl, and let her feed off him before he discovered the serum (which it turns out never worked), then he died. Sheppard went after her and couldn't take her down with a punch of shots from his p90, she caught him and started hand-sucking him but the new guy, Ronon, shot her off him and they both blasted her until she finally died. Sheppard had blood coming from the lifesuck wound on his arm. That's all I remember happening. Apparently, next week Sheppard will start turning into the blue meanie half of the wraith girl, similar to how Lt Ford got turned into a half-wraith after one died while feeding on him.

vader68
08-29-2005, 05:22 PM
Thank you JediTricks, you have no idea how p*****off I was when the power went off. Wow alot happened in a couple of minutes.

JediTricks
08-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah, they really waited until the last minute on this one.

Also, just in case you didn't know, SFC (Sci-Fi Channel) replays the Friday night shows 3 hours later, so with Atlantis it airs at 9pm and again at 12am that night. Dunno if your power was even back on then though. I hate when stuff like that happens to my shows too, so much so that I dug out the old battery backup I had for my old computer (too weak for my current one) and am now using it on my VCR, as long as the cable company signal keeps going I will have it on tape. :D