PDA

View Full Version : Utapau Shadow Trooper (Super Articulation!) - Target Exclusive

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-30-2005, 05:12 PM
The main pages of SSG, RS, and GH are showing the next Target exclusive (currently more of an eBay exclusive), which was formerly known as the Stealth Trooper, shown at Comic-Con. It's not the StarWarsShop Covert Ops Trooper, but they do look the same. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find . . . oh who am I kidding, of course it will be.

CrunchyNug
08-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Yes, more exclusive Clones on the way. With the exception of the price point, I'm very excited about the new batch of Troopers coming up. I just can't seem to get enough of these guys. Any more surprises Hasbro???

By the way, has anyone attempted to do a head count on all the various Clones we will have gotten in '05???

Slicker
08-30-2005, 06:30 PM
It's not that bad looking. I'm sure it'll be another one of those $12 Target exclusives though.

Bacta Beast
08-30-2005, 07:05 PM
Actually they don't look that much alike. I just hope all the one that are sent to my area don't all get bought by the same person the way the last one did!

Kidhuman
08-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Looks as bad as the other one.

WangoJango
08-30-2005, 11:50 PM
The same seller has better pics of the Clone (front and back) in his auction for the Holographic Emperor. I didn't post the link because I didn't know if I was allowed. Just search for his username on ebay.

Captain Spoon
08-31-2005, 07:28 AM
I still find it mindbogling that this thing wasn't scheduled to be released untill late fall yet all these gys have them on frigg'n Ebay.

abell748
08-31-2005, 07:39 AM
I helps to live where the factory is I guess. I wonder if the next 3 Target exclusive figures will have a set release date, or if it will be chaos and confusion like it was for the Clone Trooper in May. Must..get..figures..stay..a..completist...(my sickness talking).

BoPs
08-31-2005, 08:54 AM
087-06-0516 is the dpci # for it.. apparently it'll be hitting in a week or so :-X

jaxx
08-31-2005, 09:22 AM
I think that all of these "in store" exclusives should be called elusives!

The only way I found the first Target Clone Trooper was to punch in the DCPI code everytime I went until it showed that they had some in back. If I didn't do that, I would have never seen them. Then again... come to think of it, maybe that's why I didn't see them after that... everyone else had the DCPI code too and got them before they hit the floor:yes: . Oh well...
So they're supposed to hit stores sometime next week??? Is that for the West coast, or all over?:rolleyes:

kool-aid killer
08-31-2005, 12:42 PM
I will be on the look out, but im a bit worried if this one doesnt have a solid release date. I was able to get Vader with ease. I was able to get the Target Clone thanks to a tip from Trandoshan666 or else i would have missed out on it. The DCPI number BoPs put out could be a blessing or a curse for us... We will see how it all pans out.

trandoshan666
09-01-2005, 02:00 PM
I'm going to start punching this code as soon as I go to Target again. It would be amazing if the Targets around here actually got these any time soon, because they haven't gotten ANY new figures in months. My neighborhood store has nine Nemoidian Warriors on the pegs that's it. Maybe it will pour the next time it rains, though.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Here's a list of clones we've gotten, including POTJ, Saga, Clone Wars, and ROTS:

Basic Clones
*Clone Trooper (Sneak Preview)
*Clone Trooper
*Clone Trooper (Republic Gunship Pilot)
*Lama Su with Clone Youth
*ARC Trooper (Army of the Republic) (blue or red)
*Clone Trooper (Army of the Republic) (Super Poseable)
*Clone Trooper (Quick-Draw Attack!) (white or red)
*Clone Commander (Battle Gear!) (red or green)
*Clone Pilot (Firing Cannon!) (white or black)
*AT-TE Tank Gunner (Clone Army)
*Clone Trooper (Super Articulation!)
*AT-RT Driver (Missile-Firing Blaster!)
*Commander Bly
*Commander Gree
*Tactical Ops Trooper

Clone Wars Animated Clones
*Clone Trooper (white, red, blue, or yellow)
*ARC Trooper

Exclusive Single-Carded Clones
*Clone Trooper (Target Exclusive)
*Covert Ops Trooper (Starwarsshop.com Exclusive)
*Utapau Shadow Trooper (Super Articulation!) (Target Exclusive)

Deluxe Clones
*Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike
*Clone Trooper with Speeder Bike (Army of the Republic)
*Clone Trooper Army (Army of the Republic) (two white with one white, red, blue, green, or yellow)
*Clone Trooper (Firing Jet Missile!)
*Clone Troopers (Build Your Army!) (two white with one white, red, blue, or green)

Multipack Clones
*Clone Trooper Troop Builder 4-pack (Entertainment Earth Exclusive) (white clean, white dirty, colored clean, colored dirty)
*Clone Trooper to Stormtrooper Evolution Set (yellow or white)
*DVD Commemorative Set 3: Clone Troopers
*Jedi Temple Assault Battlepack
*Clone Attack on Coruscant Battlepack

Clones with Vehicles
*BARC Speeder with BARC Trooper (Ripcord Action)
*AT-RT with AT-RT Driver (Real Walking Action!)

Other Clones
*Clone Trooper Cup and Figure Set

Please note that there are also a few different ways to purchase these clones (bonus packs, etc.), not all of which have been listed.

jaxx
09-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Here's a list of clones we've gotten, including POTJ, Saga, Clone Wars, and ROTS:

Basic Clones

Don't forget Bacarra.

jaxx
09-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Hey y'all... bad news for me!

I went to one of my local Targets, and asked one of the employees to punch in the DPCI code for this Clone (the "do it yourself" scanners weren't working). The DPCI code worked and came up as "Uptapau Sh adow troop," but instead of giving me a price, it showed "DISCONTINUED!"
I was a bit shocked at how a Target exclusive could be discontinued... especially after pics of this figure have been shown carded and in people's possession already.

Check it out! Your store might not carry it.:mad:

1st Prime
09-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Hey y'all... bad news for me!

I went to one of my local Targets, and asked one of the employees to punch in the DPCI code for this Clone (the "do it yourself" scanners weren't working). The DPCI code worked and came up as "Uptapau Sh adow troop," but instead of giving me a price, it showed "DISCONTINUED!"
I was a bit shocked at how a Target exclusive could be discontinued... especially after pics of this figure have been shown carded and in people's possession already.

Check it out! Your store might not carry it.:mad:

All i can say is CRAPTACULAR.......:frus:

Lazer Brain
09-02-2005, 10:23 AM
this happened to me this morning!! TOO. it came up as discontinued.... maybe were just too early?
later

piratefett
09-02-2005, 11:49 AM
i have to say stuff like this is a complete turnoff. if i find it it fine if not that's fine too. not really into off screen figures. plus, now they're constantly coming up with different paint schemes. i assume everyone's seen clone attack on coruscant. blue bacara w/grey accented clones. oy vey! :rolleyes:

jaxx
09-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Well... I'll be going to a Target by my work (in Chicago) during my lunch break. I'll see if they have it as discontinued also.

DarthQuack
09-02-2005, 08:17 PM
Looks as bad as the other one.

Didn't yo momma teach you if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all :twisted:

Kidhuman
09-02-2005, 10:22 PM
Didn't yo momma teach you if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all :twisted:

Actually it was if you have nothing nice to say about someone, make sure they are not in the room first

Blackened88
09-02-2005, 10:45 PM
My Target said N/A for Floor and No for stockroom. By the way does anyone happen to have the DCPI # for the TIE fighter?

jjreason
09-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Just guessing, but I'd wager a guess that any code not yet entered into their scanner system would come up at "discontinued" - not because it truly is, but because it's a code that works, but isn't currently in their database. More likely they haven't put it into the system yet.

Is this confirmed to be the Stealth Trooper from the SDCC? I haven't seen any good comparison shots putting the Stealth Clone, this Target Utapau Shadow Trooper and the Shop.SW.com Covert Ops guy together for comparison. Can anyone of you photoshop experts come up with something like that for us?

DarthQuack
09-03-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm assuming 11.99 or 12.99 for the price?

Blackened88
09-04-2005, 07:19 PM
I think it said $12.99.

DarthChuckMc
09-05-2005, 10:05 AM
Yep, it's $12.99. It comes up DISCONTINUED because the order has been placed and filled with HASBRO, and no more will come in after the initial shipment has been completely received at TARGET Distribution Centers. MOST seasonal items are the same way. The product isn't "orderable" from the manufacturer any longer, so the DPCI/UPC is DISCONTINUED.

Did that make any sense? Sorry if it was confusing.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Yep, it's $12.99. It comes up DISCONTINUED because the order has been placed and filled with HASBRO, and no more will come in after the initial shipment has been completely received at TARGET Distribution Centers. MOST seasonal items are the same way. The product isn't "orderable" from the manufacturer any longer, so the DPCI/UPC is DISCONTINUED.

Did that make any sense? Sorry if it was confusing.
That's interesting. So, do you know when these should be out?

DarthChuckMc
09-05-2005, 12:52 PM
The NEWEST revision to the planogram added the Collector 5 pack clamshells and the TIE Fighter. I don't have any other revisions for maybe a month or so. I'll let everyone know WHEN to start expecting them. There is NO OFFICIAL release date.

kool-aid killer
09-06-2005, 01:23 PM
I didnt want to hear the words "no official release date." That just means these are going to be a pain in the can to get for some of us. Im going to put the number in my cell phone so whenever i pop by a Target i can just punch it in and check to see if there are any indications of its status.

DarthChuckMc
09-06-2005, 06:55 PM
I saw my Planogram Team Lead this morning. She said the next revision in Toys is probably around the week of 10/23/05.

If the date changes, I'll let you guys/gals know.

ace2005
09-08-2005, 02:16 PM
My Target said N/A for Floor and No for stockroom. By the way does anyone happen to have the DCPI # for the TIE fighter?
DCIP# - 087061496 - Tie Fighter
DCIP# - 087060030 - Star Cases

These have already started to hit local Targets in the Houston, Texas area.

Good Luck,

Blackened88
09-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Thanks but I already found one.

kool-aid killer
09-17-2005, 11:59 PM
I saw my Planogram Team Lead this morning. She said the next revision in Toys is probably around the week of 10/23/05.

DarthChuck, i know its the wrong thread to be asking in, but is there any way you could post (or PM interested members) the DCPI code for the Clone Attack on Coruscant battle pack once its available to you?

Blackened88
09-18-2005, 12:35 AM
I would also be intrested in knowing when the number is available.

wedge1968
09-18-2005, 07:36 AM
Is this confirmed to be the Stealth Trooper from the SDCC? I haven't seen any good comparison shots putting the Stealth Clone, this Target Utapau Shadow Trooper and the Shop.SW.com Covert Ops guy together for comparison.

Ok, now I am lost. What is the difference between the Target Shadow Trooper and the Stealth Clone?

DarthChuckMc
09-18-2005, 08:14 AM
They are one in the same. "Stealth" and "Shadow" I mean.....

Here's a few NEW items to look for between October and X-mas.

087-06-0228 SW CLONE TROOPER ATTACK 5PK
087-06-0245 DARTH CAPE 45" POLY CAPE
087-06-0298 SW MUSTAFAR DUEL FIGURES
087-06-1204 SW PLO KOONS JEDI STARFIGHTER
087-06-1123 ATTACKTIX BATTLE CASE
087-06-0566 SW UNLEASHED BATTLE 4 PK
087-06-0576 SW BASIC FIGURE 3.75IN ***NEW SAGA***
087-06-0588 SW TRANS FIGURE ASST ***TRANSFORMERS***
087-06-0590 SW CHOPPERS VEHICLE

That's pretty much it for the rest of this year.

Like I mentioned ^....between October and X-mas...so don't walk into TARGET tomorrow with these in your fist demanding that they bring out any of this stuff, because it hasn't even shipped over from China yet.

kool-aid killer
09-18-2005, 10:54 AM
Awesome. Thanks for the numbers DarthChuckMc. Worry not, i used to work at a Kmart and know what its like so i never badger employess about toys, or anything else for that matter.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-18-2005, 12:25 PM
They are one in the same. "Stealth" and "Shadow" I mean.....

Here's a few NEW items to look for between October and X-mas.

087-06-0228 SW CLONE TROOPER ATTACK 5PK
087-06-0245 DARTH CAPE 45" POLY CAPE
087-06-0298 SW MUSTAFAR DUEL FIGURES
087-06-1204 SW PLO KOONS JEDI STARFIGHTER
087-06-1123 ATTACKTIX BATTLE CASE
087-06-0566 SW UNLEASHED BATTLE 4 PK
087-06-0576 SW BASIC FIGURE 3.75IN ***NEW SAGA***
087-06-0588 SW TRANS FIGURE ASST ***TRANSFORMERS***
087-06-0590 SW CHOPPERS VEHICLE

That's pretty much it for the rest of this year.

Like I mentioned ^....between October and X-mas...so don't walk into TARGET tomorrow with these in your fist demanding that they bring out any of this stuff, because it hasn't even shipped over from China yet.
New figures - sweet!

Plo Koon's Starfighter - cool!

2" Unleashed Battlepacks - bad idea!

Transformers - weird!

Choppers - waste of time! I can't believe they're actually making these. These will probably be huge pieces of crap.

Val Da Car
09-18-2005, 08:01 PM

D MC good to hear from you again. It would make sense to put the DPCI code in now, discontinue it and then made it not discontinued to allow inventory to be distributed as soon as they arrive at the warehouse. For the holiday season.

jaxx
09-19-2005, 09:37 AM
OK... so when is the Shadow Trooper supposed to be "available" in the stores? Does anyone know? I'm going to about 4 different Targets and asking them to punch in the DPCI number every time I go (fortunately, I'm not getting the same person to do it for me over and over again... and I don't get to go to the stores everyday), and every store I go to still shows the Shadow Trooper as "discontinued." It's been that way ever since I first tried the number on September 2!!!

SO... again... when is this figure actually supposed to be available in the stores???

I don't want to miss it!

kool-aid killer
09-19-2005, 12:46 PM
There is no set date. If any of the Targets have the newer price scanner you can punch in the number instead of finding new employees to do it.

DarthChuckMc
09-19-2005, 10:51 PM
There is NO OFFICIAL release date. I can tell you it won't be coming in the next 2 weeks......

although, Plo Koon's Starfighter MAY be here on or around the 25th......Next week!

$19.99, with PLENTY to go around.

The order is HUGE.....I can't remember EXACTLY how many, but it won't be RARE by any means.

The Utapau Shadow Trooper, and the Obi-Wan & Anakin LAVA reflection figures will be in the 50,000 range......and they're $12.99.

I'm thinking closer to the END of October, maybe even closer around "BLACK FRIDAY" Novmber 25th.

Again.....there is NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE like LAVA VADER had. The ONLY reason it had a release date is because ALL Ep. III product was scheduled for April 2nd. TARGET was just using it to get Collectors in the stores, just like Wal*Mart had the EARLY BIRD set that day, and TRU had the HOLO YODA.