PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break Premiere

megaprime33
09-02-2005, 11:13 AM
Anybody else catch this last night? It was a 2 hour premiere and it was awesome! What a great show! I was very impressed with the acting for all of them, especially the lead, Lincoln. It is a very well done show. Lot of copter angles and great writting. I can't wait for more.

OC47150
09-07-2005, 08:52 AM
I like it!! I watched the two-hour premiere over the weekend and Monday night's episode before work on Tuesday. (I taped it). Very interesting.

mrmiller
09-07-2005, 09:07 PM
Move over 24, I may have a new favorite show. I just hope the season wraps up like 24, and is not prolonged like LOST.

=MATT=

OC47150
09-08-2005, 07:49 AM
I have a sneaky feeling that the break will occur during the November or February sweeps, or before Lincoln's scheduled execution.

Since you're a Lost fan, mrmiller, you know, the entire first season occurred in about a month's time on the island?

mrmiller
09-08-2005, 01:23 PM
I was just talking about how the season wraps up. Like on 24, the season ends the stoty arc, and you can watch the second season without seeing the previous one (maybe until this year). On LOST you pretty much have to be watching since day 1, and the season ended pretty much like any other episiode- open ended. The only fear I have of LOST is that they will drag it out too long.

As for Prison Break, I hear they already have a lot in the works for Season 2, involving those who escape. Looking promising, I just hate that it's on FOX as they have been known to cancel shows and never reveal the conclusion of a story arc. (Dark Angel, Harsh Realm, Firefly, the list could go on forever...)

=MATT=

Mad Slanted Powers
09-08-2005, 07:44 PM
I was just talking about how the season wraps up. Like on 24, the season ends the stoty arc, and you can watch the second season without seeing the previous one (maybe until this year). On LOST you pretty much have to be watching since day 1, and the season ended pretty much like any other episiode- open ended. The only fear I have of LOST is that they will drag it out too long.

As for Prison Break, I hear they already have a lot in the works for Season 2, involving those who escape. Looking promising, I just hate that it's on FOX as they have been known to cancel shows and never reveal the conclusion of a story arc. (Dark Angel, Harsh Realm, Firefly, the list could go on forever...)

=MATT=Add to that list of cancelled shows John Doe. It starred Dominic Purcell, who plays Lincoln in Prison Break. That show was cancelled on a season ending cliffhanger.

I am enjoying Prison Break so far. It will be interesting to see how things play out. I also enjoy Lost, and don't mind the season ending as it did, as long as I know it's coming back. I do agree that they shouldn't drag it out too long. Stephen King's article in last week's Entertainment Weekly says the same thing, that it should only last 3 or 4 seasons.

OC47150
09-09-2005, 08:18 AM
I liked John Doe. Fox doesn't give some of its shows much of a chance.

I could see Prison Break turning more into the Fugitive after they break out. The Secret Service hot on their trails, the boys trying to find pieces to clear Lincoln.

megaprime33
09-09-2005, 12:04 PM
When I first saw the premise for the show I always figured it would take them at least 2 seasons before they actually got out of prison. I'm glad they're getting out in this season rather than just keep it dragging. I'm excited about the show so far. I just hope it doesn't take a turn for the worst.

Hellboy
09-15-2005, 05:37 PM
I've enjoyed this show so far. Though I don't really think its anywhere near 24 quality. At least not yet.

JimJamBonds
09-16-2005, 12:08 AM
I haven't seen the show yet but from looking at posts it looks like some people break out this season. So then what? Life goes on at the prison? How many times can they show people trying to break out but fail, or if somebody does get out do they continue with that? How many people can escape/get caught trying to escape from the same prison? Seems kinda iffy to me. But like I said I have yet to catch and episode so perhaps I should keep my mouth shut. ;)

Hellboy
09-16-2005, 04:13 PM
I can see where you might think that JimJam, especially if you haven't seen the show yet. The title "Prison Break" is a bit misleading IMO because at this point it looks like the actual breakout will occur fairly early in the series. The focus should shift at that point while the main characters try to figure out why one of them was framed for a murder he didn't commit. So in actuality the prison iteself is only the first stage of the story.

Hellboy
08-11-2006, 08:14 PM
For those interested Season 2 premieres Monday Aug. 21st. :pleased:

Mad Slanted Powers
08-11-2006, 08:54 PM
For those interested Season 2 premieres Monday Aug. 21st. :pleased:
Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

OC47150
08-14-2006, 07:31 AM
I hope FX has a Prison Break marathon next weekend so I can get caught up. Taped the last couple of episodes but haven't watched them.

DarthQuack
08-21-2006, 08:06 PM
Just caught the last 15 minutes of this show, I forgot about it being on so I missed most of it, damn it. But what I saw looked awesome as usual, I missed most of the first season, but it's an addicting show if you give it a chance.

Mad Slanted Powers
08-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Excellent as usual. I guess with Bill Fichtner on the show, that means Invasion is not returning.

I also stayed tuned in to watch Vanished after Prison Break was over. I wasn't going to, but it seems all right so far.

Hellboy
08-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Great season opener. First off I'm glad Veronica was killed. The character had hit a dead end IMO so it makes sense that the focus be on the escape and the manhunt now. I'm really liking The Fugitive feel the show has going for it now.

I guess with Bill Fichtner on the show, that means Invasion is not returning.

Yeah it sucks Invasion was given the axe after only one season. :mad: I'm not surprised though really. There was way to much emphasis placed on character development and weaving an intricate plot in a serialized format for it to succeed in todays cookie cutter market. Gotta make way for this years new crime dramas you know. :p Its a shame we'll never get to find out how things turned out. There really wasn't any other show on television like it. I know I'll miss it if for no other reason than for it's paranoid Invasion of the Body Snatchers feel.

OC47150
09-13-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm caught up!

Interesting twists so far this season.

One problem, as I see it: we need more Sarah!!! :thumbsup:

OC47150
09-20-2006, 08:19 AM
If anyone's wondering, Midazolam (Mahone's pills) is a medication that could be used in the treatment of seizures.

OC47150
09-27-2006, 10:22 AM
What are the chances of all of the escapees ending up in the same garage?

A little far-fetched but I'm still enjoying it. The show is like an onion: a new secret/twist/layer of intrigue is revealed each week.

OC47150
09-27-2006, 02:04 PM
One other thing: Russell Nash was the current modern identity Christopher Lambert used in the first (and best!) Highlander movie.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-27-2006, 08:35 PM
What are the chances of all of the escapees ending up in the same garage?

A little far-fetched but I'm still enjoying it. The show is like an onion: a new secret/twist/layer of intrigue is revealed each week.Not all of them were there. One is dead and the crazy guy is nowhere near them.

OC47150
09-28-2006, 08:28 AM
I stand corrected.

But still, highly improbable. Money or no money, I wouldn't be in Utah.

OC47150
10-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Now we have to wait three weeks for the next new episode!!

Mad Slanted Powers
10-04-2006, 10:13 AM
Between this show and Vanished, some shocking deaths.

JEDIpartner
10-04-2006, 10:52 AM
I've got a friend who LOVED season 1 but really thinks this season is a stinker. I guess they brought a bunch of new production people on-board and it's changed the tone of the show.

OC47150
10-04-2006, 11:26 AM
It's a busy show. There's a lot going on. But at the same time, you're seeing aspects that weren't really explored or barely touched on season 1, such as the inmates' family lives and trying to reconnect with them.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before Bellick showed up again.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-04-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm enjoying it. With all the people that are getting killed off, you don't know who could go next.

OC47150
10-05-2006, 08:48 AM
During the last few minutes of the show, I yelled, don't let Sarah be next!!!!

Mad Slanted Powers
01-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Exciting return of this show last night.

RooJay
01-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Sorry to join the discussion so late in the game, but I really think this show gets better and better every episode. In fact, I said exactly that to my wife after this past night's episode.
When I first heard of the premise I thought it sounded ridiculous, and tuned in partly because I expected the show to be horrible and wanted to see it crash and burn. I was immediately hooked, and have never missed an episode. Some of the plot twists are just a bit over the top, but I'm convinced that it's just part of the beauty of the show. I love seeing these guys get in over the heads again and again and try to work their way back out! Cool thing is, the creators seem to have successfully diverted attention away from the slow burn of the real plot by calling the show Prison Break in the first place. I submit that the show is not, in fact, really about the prison break at all. Rather, it's about the conspiracy behind the events resulting in the need for a prison break to begin with. I'd also like to point out that they've been so successful at this that even though we've yet to be introduced to the real mastermind and purpose behind everything, no one really seems to have noticed. Much like Lost, which unfortunately for that show many people seem to have noticed.

...and am I wrong or isn't T-Bag just the coolest, scariest villain on tv in I don't know how long?:thumbsup:

DarthQuack
01-30-2007, 08:48 AM
Solid episode last night...just keeps getting better and better.

DarthQuack
02-05-2007, 09:52 PM
Solid episode tonight, like the music that was playing the last 2 minutes....kind of different from the episodes I've seen so far.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-06-2007, 02:12 AM
That's one way to talk down a jumper, but not the preferred method.

mrmiller
02-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Yea, I'm liking the show more and more this season. Before you knew how the season was going to end- they break out, but this season who knows what will happen next. Cool stuff.

=MATT=

RooJay
02-07-2007, 01:49 AM
That's one way to talk down a jumper, but not the preferred method.

Probably the quickest way, though.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Ol' T-Bag actually did the right thing for once. This episode almost made him a sympathetic character. Now, will he revert to form or will he just decide to kill himself?

Can't wait to hear what the recording is.

RooJay
02-23-2007, 02:05 AM
Ol' T-Bag actually did the right thing for once. This episode almost made him a sympathetic character. Now, will he revert to form or will he just decide to kill himself?

Can't wait to hear what the recording is.

Oh you know there's no going back for him now! All bets are off for T-Bag, he's done the right thing for the last time. Mark my words! I don't care what anyone else says, the man is the most compelling character on television.

OC47150
03-06-2007, 10:13 AM
I was running behind on my Prison Break viewing, so I got caught up over the weekend. Watched about 2 1/2 hours of it and last night's episode.

Good episode. Nice twist there at the end.

PB has done a good job in keeping up with all the characters, better than some. An episode or two might pass before you see them, but they do show up.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-06-2007, 08:18 PM
Oh you know there's no going back for him now! All bets are off for T-Bag, he's done the right thing for the last time. Mark my words! I don't care what anyone else says, the man is the most compelling character on television.In the previous episode, I was a little uncertain what he was up to. At first it seemed like maybe he was repentent when he went to that therapist. Then I thought he killed him because, due to the similar appearance, that he thought he might be ridding the world of others with his defective DNA. Then we saw that it was just a way to steal his identity.

Last night's episode was another good one. They keep running out of options. At this point, I'm thinking that Mahone might be the only way to expose those people.

OC47150
03-07-2007, 08:28 AM
T-Bag redeemed himself when he placed the anonymous phone call to the cops about his 'family' in the basement.

Who has a higher body count on Prison Break: the feds or T-Bag? lol

I was just waiting for the bar C-Note was hanging from to snap loose.

RooJay
03-07-2007, 10:03 AM
T-Bag redeemed himself when he placed the anonymous phone call to the cops about his 'family' in the basement.

Who has a higher body count on Prison Break: the feds or T-Bag? lol

I was just waiting for the bar C-Note was hanging from to snap loose.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it is that Mahone wanted C-Note to off himself.:confused: I just don't see what that would benefit Mahone. Maybe there's something else behind that whole deal.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-07-2007, 10:08 AM
I'm still trying to figure out exactly why it is that Mahone wanted C-Note to off himself.:confused: I just don't see what that would benefit Mahone. Maybe there's something else behind that whole deal.
Because that guy told Mahone that he wanted all the fugitives dead. They already hurt his son when he tried to walk away from the whole thing.

OC47150
03-07-2007, 10:17 AM
That would be Mr. Kim, who opened a can of whoop ***** on Michael.

OC47150
04-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Wow! What an ending!!

Some people complain that the storyline is a little convoluted but I still enjoy the show. It will be interesting to see the direction it goes.

Now we have to wait until fall. :upset:

Spoilers ahead!!!

Not surprised Kellerman was killed off. He's signed on for the Grey's Anatomy spin-off. Good for him.

I can see Michael, Mahone and Bellick (if that guy on the floor was Bellick) working together to get out, while Linc and Sara work it on the outside.

Sarah Wayne Callies (the good doc) is pregnant so it will be interesting to see how big of a role Sara T. plays in the first part of the new season.

Sucre's not dead. He'll end up back in the hospital.

I missed the episode where Sara surrendered to the feds, allowing Michael and Linc to escape. Did T-Bag work out a deal with the mystery guy in that episode?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-03-2007, 08:05 PM
I missed the episode where Sara surrendered to the feds, allowing Michael and Linc to escape. Did T-Bag work out a deal with the mystery guy in that episode?I didn't see anything that showed them setting up the deal. We just saw him looking at these guys that were hanging outstide the hotel he was staying.

I was certain if Kellerman was dead or not. I thought they might have killed the guards, or all of them for that matter. I guess it makes sense, though. The whole pulling over to check the engine was obviously a lame excuse, which is why Kellerman seemed to be smiling. At the time, I wasn't sure if he was smiling because he knew he was going to be killed, or that he knew he was getting busted out.

OC47150
04-04-2007, 08:14 AM
I liked Kellerman, but he and Kim had run their course. Killing both of them off opens the door for new, nasty guys to hunt the boys.

OC47150
05-10-2007, 03:56 PM
Season 2 is coming out on DVD later this summer.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7301

DarthQuack
05-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Stumbled upon that as well, haven't gotten the first season yet, will probably wait for a series set...I've learned my lesson with TV show dvds lol.

OC47150
05-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Over the weekend, while watching TNT, there were several commericals for a new Treat Williams doctor show coming in June. And who's playing one of the docs? C-Note! The new show was probably filmed during PB's run, since C-Note wasn't in it all the time, but you have to wonder about the extent of his involvement in season 3.

Also, Sarah Wayne Callies, good doctor, is pregnant. I read that somewhere back in the late winter or early spring. How involved will she be?

Things that make you go hmmm.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-18-2007, 12:34 AM
Forgot to mention this show in my new TV season thread. It premiered tonight. Now Michael has a whole new prison to break out of. It will be interesting to see how everything plays out this year. Anyone else watching?

DarthQuack
09-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Yea, I saw this tonight, I enjoyed it a lot, I like Alex's character a lot...he's a bad *** :P

RooJay
09-18-2007, 01:48 AM
Of course I watched! It's frikkin' Prison Break! Still it did seem that this season should've been about the brothers finally uncovering the conspiracy, it's purpose and the folks behind it rather than them simply reversing roles with another prison. So far I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, though!

pbarnard
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
I thought it was slow, and my wife who'd leave me for anyone in that cast said it sucked.

OC47150
09-18-2007, 08:36 PM
Taped it. Haven't watched it yet. But I will.

DarthQuack
10-04-2007, 02:34 PM
So apparently the actress who plays Sarah isn't on the show anymore, that's why it's been weird with her with them not showing her face and her voice sounding weird. Any guesses as to what's in the box for Linc? I would have thought LJ or Sarah's head....or some body part.

OC47150
10-04-2007, 08:38 PM
So apparently the actress who plays Sarah isn't on the show anymore, that's why it's been weird with her with them not showing her face and her voice sounding weird. Any guesses as to what's in the box for Linc? I would have thought LJ or Sarah's head....or some body part.

She's pregnant. Got pregnant before the end of last season.

I'm willing to bet that if the show takes a fall/winter break again this year, she'll be back afterward.

DarthQuack
10-10-2007, 01:56 AM
Sarah's head....weird...stuff is definitely gonna hit the fan if Michael finds out Linc didn't tell him about it.

RooJay
10-11-2007, 03:03 AM
Sarah's head....weird...stuff is definitely gonna hit the fan if Michael finds out Linc didn't tell him about it.

Betcha he blames Linc for her death - like it was his responsibility to make sure she wasn't killed. Should change the dynamics of their relationship in interesting ways.

DarthQuack
10-23-2007, 01:25 PM
I still enjoy this show....it just gets weird....I didn't really understand the ending with Mahone and Micheal and the paper cup, etc. Any clues?

Lord Malakite
10-23-2007, 04:57 PM
I still enjoy this show....it just gets weird....I didn't really understand the ending with Mahone and Micheal and the paper cup, etc. Any clues?

I'm not 100% certain what is supposed to be going on there either. What I got from it is that that particular guard has a coffee fixation, so they plan on exploiting it somehow to get him to leave his post.

RooJay
10-24-2007, 01:56 AM
If I may - They get word to Sucre about this guys morning coffee fix, Sucre puts something in it - a laxative say - and bingo, bango...instant distraction! Seems like time would be kind of tight at the moment to exploit that info, however.

Speaking of Sucre - if the guys end up actually escaping Sona only to have Fernando end up getting nabbed for trafficking drugs in to the prison (as he's seemingly been roped into,) and getting thrown in himself, necessitating his need to be 'Prison Broke' - I'm giving up.

OC47150
10-29-2007, 10:19 PM
I missed the head episode; I have it on tape somewhere. I still don't think Sarah is dead.

Yeah, I think someone is gonna slip a mickey into the guard's coffee. Next week it's on for 2 hours!!!!

Mad Slanted Powers
10-30-2007, 12:42 AM
If I may - They get word to Sucre about this guys morning coffee fix, Sucre puts something in it - a laxative say - and bingo, bango...instant distraction! Seems like time would be kind of tight at the moment to exploit that info, however.Yes, that is what I gathered, because I believe they said they had to get to the coffee. So, I presumed they planned on putting something in it.

OC47150
11-11-2007, 09:45 PM
Boy, this show has more twists and turns that the Jersey turnpike. It keeps me tuning in.

RooJay
11-13-2007, 02:17 AM
About time Linc finally butched up a bit; too bad he couldn't have taken the shot when L.J. was being held at gunpoint. Just when things are getting really good...

stupid strike.:upset:

DarthQuack
11-13-2007, 10:25 AM
About time Linc finally butched up a bit; too bad he couldn't have taken the shot when L.J. was being held at gunpoint. Just when things are getting really good...

stupid strike.:upset:

I didn't think the break was from the strike, I thought they had done this last year as well, with a fall finale before making us wait a little while.

RooJay
11-14-2007, 02:37 AM
I didn't think the break was from the strike, I thought they had done this last year as well, with a fall finale before making us wait a little while.

Right, but I have a feeling that when they come back we're not getting all the episodes we should've anyway. Good point though.

OC47150
11-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Is it on tomorrow night or not? I know after last week's show it was said PB will return in January but the local TV listing has it on for tomorrow night?

If it's not on again until January, I think it ended in an interesting way.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-18-2007, 09:55 PM
My on-screen guide shows that a House rerun is on in its place.

OC47150
11-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Thanks. Now I can tape Chuck. :thumbsup:

The paper's TV listing hasn't been the most accurate since the format changed a few years ago.

DarthQuack
02-20-2008, 12:22 PM
Wondering if anyone watched this the last few months? I thought it was a decent season....I still don't see how this show will end someday....on a good note anyways :P

OC47150
02-20-2008, 12:41 PM
I've been following the show and still enjoying it. I haven't watched Monday night's show yet.

Ole Michael goes from the frying pan to the fire continuously.

Don't care much for Susan/Gretchen, but that's the point, right? ; )

I really think the writers helped themselves when they killed Sarah off. I do miss her but it's moved the storyline along.

Mad Slanted Powers
02-20-2008, 07:35 PM
Yep, I've been watching it. It will be interesting to see what happens next. I'm still a little confused as to what Whistler was really up to. In the previous episode he took off jumping and running, suggesting he had faked his injury. Now, whatever is in the book isn't really what he said they were, but it sounds like they still need the book. Also, Sucre's in prison now, so now it's his turn to try and break out again. And what is Mahone's plan?

RooJay
02-21-2008, 09:09 AM
I've been watching still, and I'm still loving it. Crazy thing is - we still have yet to get to the thing behind the thing. Who is this mysterious 'Company', what's their deal, what's their interest in Scofield, what is Whistler's connection to them, what was the real purpose behind their conspiracy to fake the Vice-President's brother's death and why did they want her in charge originally, and why did they choose Linc as their fall guy? Aside from figuring out how to evade the Company, Susan B., Whistler and Mahone, as well as Bagwell and Bellick (you know they're gonna get out too!) and aside from trying to spring our boy Fernando - I'm really hoping we finally get to this stuff in the next season. It would make for one killer final season!

OC47150
03-25-2008, 09:41 PM
Wentworth Miller (Michael) and some of the crew have reported the show has been renewed for a fourth season, and that filming was expected to start soon.

The show's also moving from Dallas to LA.

No official word from Fox, yet.

RooJay
03-27-2008, 02:22 PM
Wow, I hadn't realized there was even a question about that. Would've been kind of messed up if they didn't come back, considering that the finale really didn't add any kind of closure to the story.

OC47150
03-27-2008, 02:32 PM
It's official now. 22 episodes.

DarthQuack
03-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Beware.....spoilers.....in this posting for Season 4.....I kind of had an inkling they'd do something like this....

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Scoop-Prison/800036399

OC47150
03-30-2008, 07:42 PM
Interesting. Thanks for the link.

I knew she was pregnant but nothing about the contract dispute. The excuse (that's the best way to describe how Fox calls it) is a bunch of bunk. Sounds like they needed to cut corners somewhere and she was cut.

DarthQuack
09-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Season Premiere was tonight....I DVRed it and will watch it in the morning....didn't feel like sitting through all the commercials, looking forward to this season though....hopefully not too many more crazy plot lines.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Season Premiere was tonight....I DVRed it and will watch it in the morning....didn't feel like sitting through all the commercials, looking forward to this season though....hopefully not too many more crazy plot lines.

Yes, it was a good thing I checked the channels guide in the paper. I'll be watching it here in 15 minutes.

OC47150
09-02-2008, 08:53 AM
Got through the first 45 minutes. Good so far. I won't say any more than that until the others have caught up.

Bosskman
09-02-2008, 05:00 PM
I was awesome, some stuff I never expected but some other stuff I knew from spoilers. Having certain people in the credits was a giveaway too. One of the funniest parts was when Bellick though he pulled a groin. Long live BELLICK.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-02-2008, 07:28 PM
The best line though was when those guys asked T-Bag if he had some bad Mexican.

OC47150
09-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Got through the first hour.

The one thing I always liked about PB was, it wasn't afraid to kill off people. An unexpected death mixes things up. :yes:

Bosskman
09-03-2008, 06:23 AM
Yeah, you could see that mexican line coming a mile away. I'm glad he started the fight and not T-Bag. You could tell it wasn't going to end good for that fat guy but it would be too predictable for T-Bag to kill him on his own initiative.

DarthQuack
09-03-2008, 07:18 PM
I liked it a lot too, I thought it was gonna be cheesy bringing back you know who, but they did it fairly quick and just went on with the episode.

OC47150
09-05-2008, 08:30 PM
Finally finished watching the episode.

You gotta love T-Bag! He gets some of the best one-liners.

OC47150
10-12-2008, 08:29 PM
I'm caught up on PB. I'm enjoying this season.

DarthQuack
10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
I'm also enjoy this season....I think I love Gretchen too. :)

Mad Slanted Powers
10-29-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm also enjoy this season....I think I love Gretchen too. :)

Yes, she scares me, and that kind of turns me on.

RooJay
10-30-2008, 04:42 AM
I will be sincerely let down if Sarah doesn't get to kill her bu the end of this thing. Or at least Linc.

OC47150
11-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Spoiler:

Two big deaths. It doesn't bother me that Wyatt was killed; it would eventually happen. The method used to dispose of the body was different.

But Bellick's sacrifice! Wow! I will miss Big Bad Brad.

Bosskman
11-10-2008, 04:29 PM
Yeah, Bellick ruled.

RooJay
11-11-2008, 02:43 AM
Who'd have thought it after getting to know the guy as an evil, hard-nosed screw in the first season that I would one day actually be sad at his passing? RIP Brad!

OC47150
11-14-2008, 09:57 PM
Possible bad news.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3i85a08b80d9eabe09d144c69c15574339

If this is the case, I'm not surprised. I've enjoyed the show from the beginning and am really enjoying it this season, but it was bound to run out of steam eventually.

If Fox had any sense (and I don't think they do), let 'em finish the season and storyline out.

RooJay
11-15-2008, 02:53 AM
We're so close too! There's no way they can let this thing end without real closure - I've invested way too much time to see that happen! It'd be just one more reason to really hate Fox. They do so seem to hate their viewers.

OC47150
11-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Caught up on my PB.

I knew Michael's medical condition would play a bigger role in the show.

Nice recognition for Bellick.

Didn't think Tea-bag's secretary would be a Fed. That was a little bit of a surprise.

Can't wait until next week.

OC47150
11-26-2008, 08:36 PM
I think Tea-bag was using a suppressed (there's no such thing as a silenced weapon) G36 assault rifle.

Good ep. Didn't see the twist at the end coming.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-26-2008, 10:34 PM
I think Tea-bag was using a suppressed (there's no such thing as a silenced weapon) G36 assault rifle.

Good ep. Didn't see the twist at the end coming.I knew something was coming because the description in the on-screen guide said that one of their own would betray them. Though, for a moment I thought it might be the woman when she asked for a better look at it.

pbarnard
11-28-2008, 11:50 AM

Good ep. Didn't see the twist at the end coming.

Well it was an MP5 anyways. Twist, interesting, I was going to guess the female agent at the start of the episode.

DarthQuack
12-02-2008, 08:35 PM
I love Gretchen.....the things I would do to her.

RooJay
12-03-2008, 02:24 AM
I hate Gretchen...the things I would do to her...

She is pretty, though! It's just that she's so good at being bad!

DarthQuack
12-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Another solid episode.....felt bad with what happened to T-Bag when it seems he turned over a new leaf....still a very entertaining show....I feel bad for all of them. :(

Jedi_Master_Guyute
01-13-2009, 06:34 PM
saw this and figured i'd pass it along: the show is done after this season.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=51904

pbarnard
01-13-2009, 06:50 PM
saw this and figured i'd pass it along: the show is done after this season.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=51904

Well eventually the Fugitive found the one armed man.

OC47150
01-13-2009, 07:48 PM
It doesn't surprise me. There was speculation this might be the case back in November or December, right before the break. The cast went back and filmed a different ending in case this was the last season.

Although this season's been good, the storyline was getting a little old. I just hope the storyline line does get wrapped up. If not, give us a couple of TV movies.

OC47150
04-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Fox finally(!!) did something right by re-airing PB's last episode before the new one.

Mom adds an interesting new facet to the show. I do miss Gretchen, but is she really gone?

Mad Slanted Powers
04-20-2009, 08:22 PM
Fox finally(!!) did something right by re-airing PB's last episode before the new one.

Mom adds an interesting new facet to the show. I do miss Gretchen, but is she really gone?

She wasn't dead when they left her.

OC47150
04-26-2009, 07:54 PM
FYI: Jodi Lyn O'Keefe is guesting on tomorrow night's Big Bang Theory.

DarthQuack
05-04-2009, 09:19 AM
I just realized the hot bad chick on this show was in the movie She's All That as the b*tchy prom queen.....man she's smoking hot.

OC47150
05-04-2009, 08:11 PM
I just realized the hot bad chick on this show was in the movie She's All That as the b*tchy prom queen.....man she's smoking hot.

She was Don Johnson's daughter on Nash Bridges, too.

OC47150
05-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Glad I don't have to send Momma Scofield a Mother's Day card.:yes:

It dawned on me during this episode that Linc's dressed like a slob since he broke out of prison. Oversized shirts, not tucked in.

pbarnard
05-06-2009, 11:30 AM
I'm just wondering with all the running in suits, why no one needs to have anything mended. Plus, sprinting/running in dress shoes hurts.

OC47150
05-10-2009, 09:16 PM
Glad to see Sucre back for the finale.

You have to wonder how it will all wrap up in two hours.

pbarnard
05-10-2009, 09:53 PM
Glad to see Sucre back for the finale.

You have to wonder how it will all wrap up in two hours.

Badly. :thumbsup:

DarthQuack
05-16-2009, 10:33 AM
Anyone watch this last night? I just watched it this morning at work....

SPOILERS IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED YET.....

I liked how they brought Kellerman back....I actually had goosebumps from it. I didn't like the ending either.....although I can see their point for it. I liked seeing C-Note as well as seeing the General get his :)

I really wanted to see Gretchen too.....my sugar lady. :love:

But the Direct to DVD looks good.....it takes place during the 4 years between the epilogue and the other events that have been going on.

OC47150
05-18-2009, 07:59 PM
If you have more info on the direct to DVD, Darth Quack, please post it. I'm interested, too.

First of all, I give a lot of crap to Fox for cancelling shows (Sarah Conner), but this time I have to tip my hat to them for letting Prison Break finish out.

I kept wondering, who's ring is that? We've seen that ring before! Talk about the Ghosts of Christmas Past coming back for the finale! I wondered what happened to C-Note. He was an interesting character.

Not surprised that T-Bag ended up back in prison. And the old General! He got what he deserved!

And no Gretchen. Let the speculation begin or continue.

SPOILER:

When Michael was doing his impression of SpiderMan and scaling the building, he had a physical motion/reaction that made me wonder if his brain condition would come into play again.