PDA

View Full Version : Clones ,Clones, Everywhere...

piratefett
09-06-2005, 12:47 PM
hi everyone. popped into the local TRU near where I work in Somerville, NJ and all I can say is WHOOOOOOOO !!!!! :laugh: plenty of green commanders, red shocktroopers, black clone pilots, at-rt drivers, bacaras, super articulated, and white quick draw action, even found senate security. i was on total overload as the hasbro rep observed me. picked up the shocktrooper which is exactly what i was going for. i'm totally psyched over it because now i've found everything relatively easy including battlepack exclusives at retail without ebay and scalpers. so i want to encourage my fellow bounty hunters to keep their eyes peeled because the stuff is hitting in quantity. find them, you will... :thumbsup:

vader68
09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Which ones are the senate security? I am very jealous, as I have yet to see the red troopers or atrt drivers in Connecticut.

decadentdave
09-06-2005, 02:16 PM
He's referring to the Blue Senate Guard.

roswellsun
09-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Which ones are the senate security? I am very jealous, as I have yet to see the red troopers or atrt drivers in Connecticut.
I've found plenty of those in CT. I have an extra shocktrooper (maybe 3) if you're interested.
RoswellSun

BFett88
09-06-2005, 02:29 PM
I have found a total of 3 shock troopers. I have bought them all. I love them all too. :)

mikey1974
09-06-2005, 02:32 PM
we've got a clone drought here in northeastern Pa........only super-articulated,bacara,and white pilot available......about a month ago we got in tons of the others......red commander,green commander,quick-draw trooper,shocktrooper,black pilot,at-rt driver......but they sold out almost overnight with no real restocks since....

decadentdave
09-06-2005, 02:36 PM
If you guys are searching for Black Clone Pilots I have seen them at my local Kohls but they are a whopping $7.99.

TIE Pilot
09-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I'd be more than happy to pay $7.99 per figure.. if I could find them.

I live in Chicago (NW side of the city) and I've yet to see any shocktroopers, green commanders, black pilots.. or red/blue guards for that matter.

Darth Alex
09-06-2005, 09:44 PM
hi everyone. popped into the local TRU near where I work in Somerville, NJ and all I can say is WHOOOOOOOO !!!!! :laugh: plenty of green commanders, red shocktroopers, black clone pilots, at-rt drivers, bacaras, super articulated, and white quick draw action, even found senate security. i was on total overload as the hasbro rep observed me. picked up the shocktrooper which is exactly what i was going for. i'm totally psyched over it because now i've found everything relatively easy including battlepack exclusives at retail without ebay and scalpers. so i want to encourage my fellow bounty hunters to keep their eyes peeled because the stuff is hitting in quantity. find them, you will... :thumbsup:

Not in quantity all over and not RE-STOCKED with regularity for non-campers to find....

Darth Alex
09-06-2005, 09:46 PM
we've got a clone drought here in northeastern Pa........only super-articulated,bacara,and white pilot available......about a month ago we got in tons of the others......red commander,green commander,quick-draw trooper,shocktrooper,black pilot,at-rt driver......but they sold out almost overnight with no real restocks since....

You are CORRECT. Unless you go to a local store EVERY DAY you will not find these. It is beyond sad....
Look at my message for Hasbro over at Dear Hasbro for some scolding and suggestion, but the fact that these are so hard to find for EVERYONE is just really awful...

Bacta Beast
09-06-2005, 10:50 PM
I've watched my store everyday faithfully, and have yet to see one shock trooper! Im getting very desperate!:tired:

piratefett
09-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Not in quantity all over and not RE-STOCKED with regularity for non-campers to find....

well i agree not all over i don't think i was trying to say that. i have noticed product slowly statring to hit my local stores kind of at once. once it's gone i also agree on the wait for restocking. retail has to sell through before that happens which can be awile with a ton of peg warmers.