PDA

View Full Version : House, M.D.

Pages : [1] 2

UKWildcat
09-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Anyone else out there looking forward to the season premiere of House on Fox? I thought this was hands-down one of the best shows on TV last season. House never ceased to amaze me with it's phenominal stories and it's great acting/actors, lead by Hugh Laurie (who deserves to win the Emmy in my book). Each week I couldn't wait to hear what came out of Dr. Gregory House's mouth and to see what medical dilemas Dr. House and Co. would encounter.

I can't wait for Season 2 to start this Tuesday. :thumbsup:

megaprime33
09-10-2005, 07:53 AM
I can't wait either! I thought the show was incredible! One of the best new shows to come out of late. The acting is incredible, especially House himself. I mean who knew the guy who played the father in Stuart Little would be such a good actor!!! I've seen the previews for what appears to be the first ep in season 2, and while I am not a fan of LL Cool J, it looks really good. From little snipets that I saw, J's acting seems pretty good. It should be a great ep!

UKWildcat
09-14-2005, 12:07 AM
There has to be more people that watch this excellent show other than us megaprime. If not, they dont' know what they are missing. I just watched the premiere episode and it was awesome. LL did a real good job and next weeks episode looks to be good as well. Let me know what you thought of the premiere.

Very pleased here, going to be an excellent season! :pleased:

megaprime33
09-14-2005, 10:40 AM
There has to be cause it was nonimated for like 4 emmy's. Did you catch last night's new episode?? It was great!! I mean I know LL Cool J has been in movies and stuff but I had idea he could play a hoodlum! :laugh: Seriously though the episode was great although I don't see the point in having Sela Ward's character there. I mean I get it that they want to see the conflict between her and house, but it's really not necessary. What was going on last season with house and cameron was much more interesting.

UKWildcat
09-14-2005, 07:39 PM
What was going on last season with house and cameron was much more interesting.

I totally agree. I hope that they bring their "relationship" back. Even if Cameron said she was over him, you know she isn't. I'm not quite sure why Sela Ward is on the show either. I understand they wanted to end last season strong and they definitely did that, and bringing Ward in helped I guess. But I still don't know what the point of her character is, guess they are still developing it.

Either way, it was a fantastic episode and this season looks like its going to be awesome. Next weeks episode should be good as well, I'm already looking forward to Tuesday.:D

Bel-Cam Jos
11-25-2006, 10:28 AM
I searched and searched and found NO existing thread on FOX's House show. Wha-?!? So, here it is.

Oh! I need to prompt discussion with a topic or opinion! Right, right...

So, anybody watching it? Anyone think it's getting too creepy serious? TV dramas obviously will be serious, but lately it's been just skin-crawlingly odd.

Darth Jax
11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
i've only recently started watching the show. intend to pick up the earlier seasons on dvd to see what i've missed.

El Chuxter
11-25-2006, 10:55 AM
I've seen it once or twice, when it was on, and I didn't feel like leaving the room. I found it a bit silly and formulaic myself.

You may find yourself thinking that I find most TV to be silly and formulaic.

You'd be right.

2-1B
11-25-2006, 12:05 PM
I'm not attracted to this show. I have heard some good things but from what I've of the previews I think it would wear thin on me pretty quick.

UKWildcat
11-25-2006, 05:25 PM
I started watching House around the middle of the first season and haven't stopped. After the first season ended, I picked up the dvd set (still mad that it is non-anamorphic :mad:) and watched the episodes that I missed, before the second season started. I've been hooked ever since. It is easily one of my favorite shows on TV. The only other show that I look more forward to each week is The Office.

Btw Bel-Cam, I did create a thread here a while back before the start of Season 2... although it didn't catch on. Here tis' (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=29781);)

JediTricks
11-26-2006, 01:37 AM
My sister got me hooked on this show late in season 1, luckily USA network was already airing the series so I caught up on all the episodes I missed. What I like about the show is that it's character-driven and that the characters - even the titular one - are fallible (though House making 5 mistakes before getting it right is getting a tad predictable ;)). The recent story arc with the cop is a little hard to take, if it pays off well then it'll be worth it but I get the feeling it's not going to be satisfying.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-26-2006, 08:37 AM
Btw Bel-Cam, I did create a thread here a while back before the start of Season 2... although it didn't catch on. Here tis' (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=29781);)I now realize that. Diagnosis? One BSLOS.

"I'm living in a box
Living in a cardboard box."

The show was quirky, fairly consistent, and funny in both obvious and sublime ways. Now, I just get creeped out because of new plotlines (underage stalkers, cops with personal vendettas, drug trafficking charges, etc.). But I'm still watching, because I know that when I stop, it'll be great and I'll give a giant "d'oh! " that I missed it.

UKWildcat
11-27-2006, 09:51 PM
I know what you are talking about JT with regards to the Cop (David Morse) plotline and I hope they wrap it up soon. I'm getting kinda tired of it. Although it is kinda nice that House has kind of "met his match" although it sucks that Wilson and his crew are getting punished for it. Wilson is awesome btw, one of my favorite characters. I'm really looking forward to tomorrows episode.

Btw - you all didn't have merge this thread, but since you did, you should adjust the title to just "House" since it is no longer Season Two. :D

JediTricks
11-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Crap, I thought this was season 2, I'm really losing it. Title changed.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-28-2006, 07:23 PM
Crap, I thought this was season 2, I'm really losing it. Title changed.Should be "expelled solid waste," since this is a medically-based thread, JT. :D That, along with your inability to memorize what season television programs are, requires the dreaded BSLOS to cure. :turnheadandcough: :eek:

Slicker
11-28-2006, 08:09 PM
I'm kinda hooked on this show too.

As you can tell by the time of posting (9 minutes after the show has started) I'm not too hardcore about it. My roommate TiVo's it so I don't have to worry about catching it right away.

The show to me seems kinda repetitive. Someone comes in with a strange disease, House knows what it is, he lets the n00bs try and figure it out, they can't so House saves the day.

JediTricks
11-29-2006, 03:27 PM
I guessed last night's disease gimmick almost right away, but the storytelling around it was still solid. House makes an awesome bastage, he really tore Cuddy apart. I knew as soon as Wilson saw Chase's bruise that Wilson was going to be the turncoat, that should play out interesting. And are the writers trying to make it like House actually wants to be caught? It feels like that's where they're going with his behavior, like he wants someone to do what's right and his ego can't allow him to say so.

pbarnard
11-29-2006, 03:54 PM
The show to me seems kinda repetitive. Someone comes in with a strange disease, House knows what it is, he lets the n00bs try and figure it out, they can't so House saves the day.

They aren't really noobs. They're post residency fellows, which means 7+ years of school, 3+ of residency in their specialty (neurology, immunology/pathology, and ICU/surgery). Now they're on a 3-5 year commitment with House before they'll be allowed to run something like the CDC or NIH etc. At least that's what fellows do after they complete them these days in the real world.

I guessed last night's disease gimmick almost right away, but the storytelling around it was still solid. House makes an awesome bastage, he really tore Cuddy apart. I knew as soon as Wilson saw Chase's bruise that Wilson was going to be the turncoat, that should play out interesting. And are the writers trying to make it like House actually wants to be caught? It feels like that's where they're going with his behavior, like he wants someone to do what's right and his ego can't allow him to say so.

This plot line is a result in over playing the Chi McBride/Drug Company take over of the hospital last year. It just wasn't believable that a CEO would take that much of a hands on interest in one employee way down the line. The drug addiction storyline is much more believable, and the only unbelievable part is after Wilson's practice was essentially going to be shut down, he didn't cave immediately. It is predictable in that it happened already in the show, just the character has more (un)realistic staying power.

JediTricks
11-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Wilson is a sucker and loyal and a bit of a martyr, I'm not surprised he tried to fall on his sword for House this long.

You make a good point about the Chi McBride thing from last season, it was too much to believe and this is a better villain. I'm not sure why they need a villain though.

pbarnard
11-30-2006, 01:50 PM
You make a good point about the Chi McBride thing from last season, it was too much to believe and this is a better villain. I'm not sure why they need a villain though.

Because House is so caustic you have to have something for the people who don't get it to make him sympathetic. He can't just be tolerated because he's a genius with no people skills (he actually has great people skills, just takes everyone that long to realize it). They typical conflict of the episode is House's brain/theory against the backdrop of the patients/his fellows. By having a background problem there's something else now.

the problem I have as a research scientist with doctors is when they claim to be research scientists too. Yes there are a handful, but in reality M.D.'s are trained autonomotons who go down a list of symptoms and play the percentages. This isn't true science. This is following a recipe. Yes, the drug they give you usually makes you feel better, but they only go with the alternative if you get worse. While this is a simple hypothesis, they don't (until you get really bad off), go back and revist why it was wrong in the first place. They assume the alternative and treat that, and etc.

House is probably the closest to some of the M.D., Ph.D.'s I've interacted with along the way (although most have better people skills).

JediTricks
11-30-2006, 07:25 PM
Originally the network didn't mind that House WAS the villain, I guess now that the show is popular that's somehow changed. House is the villain to the characters, and the diseases are the villains to the plots.

As for scientific method, it seems a lot of professionals are losing their grasp on it, switching instead to playing the percentages. Auto repair is a good example of the problem, it's just "spend $400 to fix what likely will be the problem" instead of "we'll track down what the problem through the observation of evidence and application of reason, starting from the most simple and likely explanation and then moving outwards", and why do they do that? Because the demands on their time have become more expensive than what they are fixing.

Darth Jax
11-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, the drug they give you usually makes you feel better, but they only go with the alternative if you get worse.

as a trained autonomoton i may have the wrong idea. but my goal has always been to make my patient better. if my initial therapy works, i don't need to investigate an alternative unless my patient gets worse. and no i'm not involved in research because i have no interest in it.

UKWildcat
01-14-2007, 03:28 PM
The recent story arc with the cop is a little hard to take, if it pays off well then it'll be worth it but I get the feeling it's not going to be satisfying.

Was it satisfying for ya JT?

Bel-Cam Jos
01-14-2007, 04:07 PM
In a way, it was a "huh?" deal, but after I thought more about it, it fit. House gets some of what he deserves and gets out of some of it, too. That's what's been going on in recent episodes, so it's consistent, if not frustrating. But I kind of liked how they "ended" the arc (it can still reappear quite easily).

UKWildcat
01-14-2007, 07:00 PM
I thought the same thing Bel-Cam. David Morse did an outstanding job btw, and I wouldn't be surprised if he makes another appearance in the future. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
01-17-2007, 06:15 PM
Was it satisfying for ya JT?
I was glad it was over, but the payoff wasn't realistic, they were filing only certain charges and the DA had other charges they were still filing prior. That said, it was a fairly good ending.

Tonysmo
01-29-2007, 03:43 AM
I think its a great show. So does the wife.

so.. for Christmas as a surprise I scored a autograph from Huge L.

twas very cool. couldnt believe he got it back to me a week before Christmas too! total f'n bonus... being I wrote to him the 1st week of November. ..

UKWildcat
01-30-2007, 10:11 PM
That's awesome Tonysmo!

I thought tonights episode was really good. I like how they kinda switched it up. Ended up being a pretty emotional and powerful episode. The girl that played the rape victim did an outstanding job too.

Oh and congrats to Hugh Laurie for winning both the Golden Globe and the SAG award. Very much deserved IMO. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
01-31-2007, 10:38 PM
Yeah, that was a pretty good episode, and it was all character-based this time rather than being about a big twist mystery at the end. I think they did a great job showing House's humanity here, and she really had to pry it out of him. And you're right, she did a great job with that part. Cameron's story didn't do very much but it was an interesting statement.

Eve, our "patient" in the main storyline, did anybody else think she seemed a lot like Scarlett Johansson both in look and in acting?

How do you get athlete's foot of the nose? :D

UKWildcat
02-01-2007, 11:25 AM
Eve, our "patient" in the main storyline, did anybody else think she seemed a lot like Scarlett Johansson both in look and in acting?

I thought the same thing JT. I'm a pretty big fan of Scarlett, and Eve, played by Katheryn Winnick, reminded me of her in many ways. I was really surprised when I IMDB'd Winnick (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935395/) to see what all she'd had been in as it was quite a bit of stuff. I also found this tidbit about Winnick to be very interesting:

She currently holds a third-degree Black Belt in tae kwan do, a second-degree Black Belt in karate and is a licensed bodyguard.

:eek:

How do you get athlete's foot of the nose? :D

Extreme foot fetish I'd asume. lol

JediTricks
02-01-2007, 08:00 PM
I thought the same thing JT. I'm a pretty big fan of Scarlett, and Eve, played by Katheryn Winnick, reminded me of her in many ways. I was really surprised when I IMDB'd Winnick (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0935395/) to see what all she'd had been in as it was quite a bit of stuff. I also found this tidbit about Winnick to be very interesting:I was surprised to see she's around 27 years old, Scarlett's only 22 and looks older than Katheryn. (And now Katheryn has no reason to kick my *** with her Tae Kwan Do skillz. :p)

Extreme foot fetish I'd asume. lolDISTURBING!!!

UKWildcat
02-02-2007, 08:24 PM
I was surprised to see she's around 27 years old, Scarlett's only 22 and looks older than Katheryn.

Wow! I didn't even notice that. :crazed:

DISTURBING!!!

Not going to argue with you there. lol

JediTricks
02-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Wow! I didn't even notice that. :crazed: It's because they're timeless beauties, I'll say (that way if either are reading this thread... :p).

UKWildcat
02-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Pretty good ep. of House this week. House's ulterior motives in trying to get that SEPA(?) nerve tissue from that girl were pretty wild. How about that tape worm? ((:eek:)), and the discussion between Chase and Cameron at the end? :lipsrsealed: Really good ep.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait 3 weeks for another new ep., though it looks like it is going to be a great one (and I can't stand Dave Matthews btw):whip:

Bel-Cam Jos
02-15-2007, 09:53 PM
How about that tape worm? ((:eek:)), and the discussion between Chase and Cameron at the end? :lipsrsealed: Really good ep.

Kinda sucks that we have to wait 3 weeks for another new ep., though it looks like it is going to be a great one (and I can't stand Dave Matthews btw):whip:Their conversation? It came out of nowhere, like, like a tapeworm in your gut! Who says that to a co-worker, anyway? And where can I get a job there? ;)

But at least you get three weeks of quality singing and self-respect... :tired:

JediTricks
02-16-2007, 10:45 PM
BCJ, did you see the ep where Cameron gets addicted to drugs and sleeps with Chase? If not, I can see why you'd find it totally inappropriate and out of the blue, but it fit the underlying theme of the trio with their valentine's day C-plot.

I thought the tapeworm was pretty ugly to see and a little too pat an answer, but it was an otherwise good ep.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-17-2007, 09:39 AM
BCJ, did you see the ep where Cameron gets addicted to drugs and sleeps with Chase? If not, I can see why you'd find it totally inappropriate and out of the blue, but it fit the underlying theme of the trio with their valentine's day C-plot.

I thought the tapeworm was pretty ugly to see and a little too pat an answer, but it was an otherwise good ep.Yes, I did, which was the exact reason WHY I thought it was out-of-the-blue. It seemed as if they'd buried that hatchet in the intestinal tract of a patient during surgery (just wanted to make a bad medical allusion :p ).

I watched the worm scene through the semi-opacity of my couch pillow (wimp). :eek: :D

JediTricks
02-18-2007, 07:15 PM
Granted, there wasn't much setup for the cameron/chase exchange in previous episodes, but as we also have noticed, cameron's life hasn't had jack squat going on either and that's why I think it worked on this anti-valentine's day ep.

Yeah, that worm scene was hard to watch, just like the previous episode where House rushes in and pulls the patient's intestines out.

UKWildcat
03-06-2007, 09:45 PM
Glad this show is back on, too bad we have to take another 3 week break from it again. :(

Tonight's episode was really good though. Dave Matthews did a good job, as did Red Foreman (Kurtwood Smith).

I liked House's jib at the beginning to Chase and Cameron about their hair being wet and them showering together. :p

I actually thought something really sincere was happening between Cameron and House at first, took me back a bit. Turns out Cameron had other motives. House's as* grab of Cuddy was nice too. ;) lol

I was really worried when they revealed that House had inoperable brain cancer/tumor. I was like "oh no." Then when the truth came out, I was like,"Yeah, thats totally House. Thats what he'd do." :rolleyes: :D

...that House sure is something else.

Slicker
03-06-2007, 11:12 PM
It was a decent episode but kinda predictable...at least to me. Just something about the "alias" he went under struck me as odd. Nick N. Laura? Isn't that a couple on a soap opera or something? That's what made me immediately know that House didn't have cancer. I wasn't sure WHY he'd lie but when it came out I thought to myself "that kooky House". :crazed:

I too thought that Red did a great job. Almost so good in fact that I almost didn't recognize because I didn't hear "dumba55" come out of his mouth. I also didn't even know that was Dave Matthews. I remember hearing it but I couldn't pick him out of a crowd so I just figured it was some average Joe.

All around a decent episode and I can't wait to see the next episode...while I'm in Japan. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
03-07-2007, 07:36 PM
Perhaps you're thinking of "Laura & Luke"? Or the Thin Man couple, Nick & Nora.

This was a pretty solid episode, the real crux I think was the interplay between Cuddy & House at her place, every second of it, even the cheap feel.

I was quite disappointed by them trying to throw brain cancer at House, and the twist within the twist was quite good - even if House took it way further than he ever had before.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Just something about the "alias" he went under struck me as odd. Nick N. Laura? Isn't that a couple on a soap opera or something?

I too thought that Red did a great job. Almost so good in fact that I almost didn't recognize because I didn't hear "dumba55" come out of his mouth.

All around a decent episode and I can't wait to see the next episode...while I'm in Japan. :thumbsup:I chuckled at that allusion (JT's right about Luke and Laura). There were a few LOL moments for me this week. Best thing about the episode was hearing that there's about 8 straight weeks of new eps. Sweet! :thumbsup:

I was expecting House to either dump a toxic waste-dissolved man on Kurtwood's car's windshield, or run him through with his finger input device, as Kurtwood screams "I WORK FOR DICK JONES!!!!! " :confused:

Watch out for those cartoons that cause seizures, Slick. :ninja:

JediTricks
03-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Robocop references for Kurtwood Smith are far more appreciated than That '70s Show ones. Star Trek refs are the best though. :p

Bel-Cam Jos
03-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Last night, the promised "8 weeks in a row of new episodes" tagline might've begun. It was another odd one, with some interesting twists at the end (hmm... sounds unusual for House, eh? :rolleyes: ). I could not watch the self-catheter scene without a pillow or hands-over-the-eyes, however. :sad: Blood and guts and needles are one thing (yeah, actually three things), but... :eek:

UKWildcat
03-28-2007, 11:35 AM
Yea, that catheter scene was ummm... uncomfortable, to say the least.

I thought it was a pretty good episode. The whole Cameron and Chase sex stuff is starting to get tiresome even though they just added that element to the show quite recently. Its cool that Foreman and House know about it though. I'm sure House will love to poke fun of it.

I'm really excited about the 8 episodes in a row. Next week's show looks really good too.

JediTricks
03-29-2007, 03:20 AM
I thought this was a pretty good episode, some interesting character development and House's dreams are freaky. I liked how the end played out with House knowing the guy, but I'm not clear on 1 thing, was Cuddy saying she and House did it back when he got the job or what?

Wilson's retort about the Village People near the beginning was too funny.

pbarnard
03-29-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm not clear on 1 thing, was Cuddy saying she and House did it back when he got the job or what?

No, he could've had it, but didn't for whatever reason.

JediTricks
03-30-2007, 03:32 PM
I thought she was saying they did have sex back then, and he could have had a RELATIONSHIP with her then but he let that ship sail away. ... ok, a few minutes of research finally got the quote:
CUDDY: "Get over me."
HOUSE: "Gimme a break. You hired me --"
CUDDY: "Because you're a good doctor who couldn't get himself hired at a blood bank, so I got you cheap."
HOUSE: "You gave me everything I asked for, because one night I gave you everything you -- "
CUDDY: "Stop staring at my *** when you think I'm not looking, showing up at restaurants where I happen to be on a date, and fantasizing about me in the shower. That ship sailed long ago, House. Get over it."
HOUSE: "If you're still referring to your ***, I think "that super-tanker sailed" would be the more precise metaphor."
There ya have it, 1 night stand.

DarkArtist
03-30-2007, 04:04 PM
I myself would love to see something develop between Cuddy and House but then it would ruin the fights they have. I have to admit Lisa Edelstein is HOT.

JediTricks
03-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I myself would love to see something develop between Cuddy and House but then it would ruin the fights they have.So true, and Cuddy having the upper hand is key to their relationship.

I have to admit Lisa Edelstein is HOT.Yeah, same here, she's not a standard Hollywood beauty but does have some appeal (though having her guest star as a transsexual on Ally McBeal did put a damper on that a little).

Bel-Cam Jos
04-13-2007, 07:03 PM
This week was back to the House that I like! House himself was back to the fun-loving jerk genius, it wasn't too far-fetched (okay, surgery on an airplane ain't normal), and the Chase/Cameron issue might be at a good point now.

UKWildcat
04-13-2007, 08:47 PM
I thought this was a really good episode. I liked how half of it took place in the hospital and on the other on the airplane. The change of scenery was good. The "mass-hysteria" thing was pretty wild. I definitely didn't see that coming, hell I didn't even know that was really possible. :crazed: The altitude sickness / water pressure thingy was pretty crazy too. Like you said Bel-Cam, "fun-loving jerk genius", both Dr. House and the show. :D

I'm glad this Cameron and Chase thing is over (so it appears). I was kinda getting tired of it.

It seems like we would have a new co/guest star come on soon that would appear in multiple episodes again, like we had in Sela Ward, David Morse and Chi McBride. The end of this season right around the corner.

JediTricks
04-14-2007, 03:10 PM
I enjoyed the ep, though House's behavior seemed even more over the top than usual. The pressure thing at the end was really good. And Chase was useful for once, figuring out his case's solution.

UKWildcat
04-14-2007, 04:00 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how cool it was that House picked out those 3 passengers to act like his team. :laugh: Good stuff! :thumbsup:

Bel-Cam Jos
04-18-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm glad this Cameron and Chase thing is over (so it appears). I was kinda getting tired of it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention how cool it was that House picked out those 3 passengers to act like his team. Well, if you caught yesterday's episode, the C/C thing might be even more odd now. But I will say, if only fixing busted/dented relationships could be so easy... :confused:

And yeah, the House's Doppelgangers were great, UKWildcat.

UKWildcat
04-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Well, if you caught yesterday's episode, the C/C thing might be even more odd now. But I will say, if only fixing busted/dented relationships could be so easy... :confused:

No kidding. It will probably get real awkward now. Chase had a good point; Cameron's feelings and emotions are so wacked out she just didnt' want to face the fact that she too has feelings for Chase. She just wanted to detach... or something like that. :p lol

Last night's episode was really good, what else is new right? I had no idea why these kids were so messed up. I figured it was involving the dad somehow, but I had no idea. Crazy how that one played out.

That little kid grabbing Cameron's a** and attacking Chase was pretty wild and crazy.

I liked the whole thing between Wilson and Cuddy and how House had to get involved and send those flowers. lol Great stuff! The ending was great too, House asking Cuddy if she wanted to see a play. ;) :thumbsup:

Really good episode, with some familiar guest stars. Dude who played JP in Grandma's Boy, who kept explaining symptoms and had to pee at home. :laugh: Then the dad's girlfriend/daycare lady, who played Libby on the fantastic and cancelled way too soon show on HBO, Carnivale.

JediTricks
04-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Good episode, the solution seemed extremely far-fetched though. I was afraid they were gonna make the son the molester, so it was a pleasure that they went totally different from that.

Wilson & House talking about Cuddy was great, especially when Wilson's repeated psych-outs on House. :D

UKWildcat
04-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Another fantastic episode last night. Some really, really good acting by Foreman (Omar Epps). His acting kinda reminded me like the 2 episodes from last season when he was dying. Excellent stuff! :thumbsup: Very powerful, emotional. The whole thing with his mother was quite sad too. :sad:

I tell you, that House is something else. Meeting up with Wilson's ex. Plotting on him and Cuddy. That was kinda weird, but it appears House is being sincere in his actions (appears to be, mind you).

I can understand how Foreman would feel terrible with regards to being the main person responsible for killing the patient, so to speak. But House made some very good points. I know it sounds demented, but it was kinda good to see them lose a case if ya know what I mean. It was just crazy that the cause was something so simple that they overlooked/were unaware of. It shows how that they are indeed, not perfect. You can't win 'em all.

Very good episode. It was kinda refreshing to see them focus more on the main characters and provide a little more depth to them, and not so much the case, if you know what I mean. I know they have kinda been doing that lately, but I thought they did a really good job last night.

Btw, that Chase is something else too.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-25-2007, 09:29 PM
The thing about last night, was that there was great ACTING. Most of the episodes have had interesting stories, weird twists, odd behavior, etc. This one showed how talented the actors are. At first, I thought, "eh." But the more I pondered it, the story was simple and fairly easy to figure out, but the reactions and responses were genuine and honest.

JediTricks
04-26-2007, 06:33 PM
Another fantastic episode last night. Some really, really good acting by Foreman (Omar Epps). Yeah, he really delivered a top-notch performance in that one, he had to carry a particularly unconventional episode and I think he really did.

I tell you, that House is something else. Meeting up with Wilson's ex. Plotting on him and Cuddy. That was kinda weird, but it appears House is being sincere in his actions (appears to be, mind you).I think that part did a good job at showing how pervasive his selfishness really goes, how it tears apart the lives of those around him, and is a good mirror to showing how his single-mindedness makes him a magnificent diagnostician and a bad doctor at the same time.

I can understand how Foreman would feel terrible with regards to being the main person responsible for killing the patient, so to speak. But House made some very good points. I know it sounds demented, but it was kinda good to see them lose a case if ya know what I mean. It was just crazy that the cause was something so simple that they overlooked/were unaware of. It shows how that they are indeed, not perfect. You can't win 'em all.They've lost a few in the past, but this one really highlighted that better because there was no saving grace to it, no science to be learned for House, no second patient to be saved by a sacrifice. Also, and I think this is crucial for the show, it cemented that Foreman is really House's protege whereas Chase and Cameron are not - sure, we've been shown before how Foreman is like House in some ways, but never to something this extreme in the way he treats illness. Also, I think it gave a little context to House's constant race-baiting Foreman as challenges to make Foreman a better doctor and scientist, it's ugly sure but it seems to not be so random now.

The end solution was so sad, and so disappointing for House to discover, I think he did a great job with that last part where he autopsied her and was disheartened to find such a mundane answer.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-02-2007, 10:00 PM
So, was Foreman's comment in the closing moments of this week's show a surprise or something expected?

UKWildcat
05-02-2007, 10:15 PM
So, was Foreman's comment in the closing moments of this week's show a surprise or something expected?

Are you speaking of his "two weeks notice?" If so, I'd say a little bit of both. I think it was to be expected since he felt mainly responsible for killing that one chick. He never really healed from that wound. Then he found himself becoming and doing things more and more like House [like torturing that kid to get his marrow (even though both kids lives were saved)], and he didn't want to become a person like House. House also said something to the effect that if Foreman didn't get over it within 5 days or something, then he was going to fire him. I think I remember him saying something like that, but I could be mistaken. So no, to me it wasn't really a surprise...

I saw something like this coming. The season is really starting to wind down, I think there are only a few new episodes, then its over. There has to be some sort of story cliff hanger and I'd assume that the season ends with Foreman really leaving. Then next season it'll probably be them trying to get Foreman back. I'm sure they will have re-hired a new Dr. to replace Foreman (could be a cool special guest star) but he or she will eventually be replaced by Foreman again. Similar to what happened to Cameron in season 1, or was that 2? Of course this is just my speculation.

Anyways, I thought this past episode was excellent. Again, some really really good acting. The parents of the young boys did outstanding jobs. I even found myself tearing up. Very good and emotional episode. Great stuff.

House and that dog was something else.

JediTricks
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
It was not expected, yet I didn't find it surprising either.

I didn't understand the ending of the ep when Foreman gets the bone marrow after they say the kid is too sick to donate it, what was that?

UKWildcat
05-03-2007, 05:37 PM
I didn't understand the ending of the ep when Foreman gets the bone marrow after they say the kid is too sick to donate it, what was that?

The kid who had the marrow was sick but they knew what was wrong with him and how to treat him. But if they took a lot of marrow from him, then his body might not have enough to fight off the infection he had; leading to his possible death. Thats why Foreman told him, your brother was going to risk his life to save yours, are you willing to do the same? I know, it's kind of confusing, but do you get it? Maybe Bel Cam can explain it better.

pbarnard
05-03-2007, 06:27 PM
Simple answer, the bone marrow is responsible for production of most cells involved in the immune response. Putting in a "sick" marrow would be putting in active cells intent on killing any not marked as self. The radiation usually wipes out all the marrow and lymphnodes, so he's got effectively no immune system and if just one part of the infection gets transfered, the infection will probably spread before the marrow takes and he's off imuno-suppressants.

JediTricks
05-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Simple answer, the bone marrow is responsible for production of most cells involved in the immune response. Putting in a "sick" marrow would be putting in active cells intent on killing any not marked as self. The radiation usually wipes out all the marrow and lymphnodes, so he's got effectively no immune system and if just one part of the infection gets transfered, the infection will probably spread before the marrow takes and he's off imuno-suppressants.That doesn't answer what happened at the end, that only explains the problem they suffered throughout. At the end, they figure out why the younger brother is sick but they say he's too sick to give the donation, then Foreman takes the marrow anyway.

WildCat's answer doesn't explain why they said the younger brother couldn't be a donor at the end of the ep, right before Foreman took it anyway. Was it because he was too sick to take the anesthesia needed, that's why Foreman did what he did? What about the kid's fungal infection, won't that transfer to the older brother, isn't that one of the reasons they said the kid couldn't donate?

UKWildcat
05-05-2007, 08:22 PM
Was it because he was too sick to take the anesthesia needed, that's why Foreman did what he did?

Yes, and the kid needed his own marrow to help fight off his infection. I'm pretty sure thats why. I may have to rewatch it, I believe I still have it on my dvr. Now you are confusing me JT. :p lol

What about the kid's fungal infection, won't that transfer to the older brother, isn't that one of the reasons they said the kid couldn't donate?

Yes, it will, I'm pretty sure anyways, but because they know what the infection was and how to treat it, I reckon they can treat if/when it gets transferred to the other brother. I think they also mentioned soaking the marrow in something to clean it/disinfect it and then they could give it to the brother, I believe this was earlier in the episode though. I'm not sure, I could have that part wrong.

still waiting for Bel Cam to chime in.... :)

Bel-Cam Jos
05-06-2007, 09:32 AM
still waiting for Bel Cam to chime in.... :)Ding! You are now free to roam around the website... :advertising:

Yeah, his "two-week notice" comment was to what I referring. I realized it was a cliffhanger possibility (like the "Who Shot House" one before... how did Dallas producers not sue them? :p ), and there'd been some hints that he was dissatisfied at the hospital.

The risk-reward comment to the kid wasn't what I meant, but if you think about it, most people would say "definitely, I'll save his/her life" if asked that. Can we go through with it, when the body touches the gurney? And if we're about 12 years old? Tough choice. Sorry to keep you in the waiting room so long, Wildcat. You are discharged, free of illness and worry now! :rolleyes:

JediTricks
05-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Yes, and the kid needed his own marrow to help fight off his infection. I'm pretty sure thats why. I may have to rewatch it, I believe I still have it on my dvr. Now you are confusing me JT. :p lolDon't blame me, blame the writers! I'm just pointing out that they made it very confusing.

Yes, it will, I'm pretty sure anyways, but because they know what the infection was and how to treat it, I reckon they can treat if/when it gets transferred to the other brother. I think they also mentioned soaking the marrow in something to clean it/disinfect it and then they could give it to the brother, I believe this was earlier in the episode though. I'm not sure, I could have that part wrong.They said they could marinate it if it was a regular infection, but that'd also take more time to do than the brother had left. And how does he survive fighting the fungal infection if he still has a compromised immune system?

pbarnard
05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Usually, the fungal infection is fought by the non-specific/non-memory cells of the immune system. Your basically just making antibodies till one is made that binds to some antigen on the fungus. After that, you can than get the proliferation of the killer T's and macrophage recruitment (although a fungus maybe bigger than the macrophage's can chomp up). That's way oversimplified, but basics, all the cell production happens in the marrow, all the immune cell education happens in the lymph nodes.

I think the writers got confused because their medical advisers are confused. I know I'm confused and I'm studying the immune system in a physiology class in terms of regulation and stepwise.

pbarnard
05-07-2007, 02:19 PM
And I really hate the immune system between antigen presenting cells, MHCI's and MHCII's, Cytotoxic T cells, Helper T's and what not.

UKWildcat
05-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Another excellent episode last night.

I love Foreman, but he can be a real as* sometimes. Like last night how he told Chase that he never did or will like him. He pulled the same stuff with Cameron last season, when he stole her article and published it or something (I forget exactly, memory is a bit fuzzy); his reaction/reasoning was very similar. I really hate that aspect of his character.

Wilson on those drugs about killed me. That was hilarious. lol

That was a pretty wild case, okay, when are they not wild? But you know what I mean. The chicks head exploding was a bit much.

So only two more episodes? :cry: Speaking of which, next week's looks awesome! :D :thumbsup:

JediTricks
05-09-2007, 03:48 PM
That was a really wild episode, I totally dug it. I wasn't clear on how "she's always been" led House to figure out the suicide solution (Ozzy?) but it all played out very well. Heck, even Chase got to figure things out about characters, he was quite astute.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-12-2007, 09:15 AM
House has always realized that those around him find him blunt, crass, and arrogant, and he's reveled in that knowledge. But this week, he got his comeuppance (how do you spell that word?), when Wilson pill-slipped him, and House wasn't "himself." And perhaps Foreman now realizes that "bad House" isn't as bad as he thinks, but Foreman's struggling with how to remain true to his own nature, but use the "good, smart House" to his advantage (if Foreman checks a personal mirror, he'd see House and he are fairly similar).

JediTricks
05-15-2007, 10:36 PM
"comeuppance" is spelled correctly. :D

UKWildcat
05-15-2007, 11:01 PM
lol

Well I thought tonight's episode was pretty solid, even though I wanted that kid to die. Is that bad? Am I evil? ;) :D

This season is winding down nicely. What, do we only have one more episode, which airs in two weeks? I think I caught that portion, but I missed the preview for next weeks ep. I hope it's good, I'm sure it will be. I guess Foreman will be leaving us... I wonder for how long though?!?!? Like I said a while back, I can see him leaving the show and coming back several episodes later while House and Co. deal with Foreman's replacement (popular guest star?!?!?).

JediTricks
05-16-2007, 04:03 PM
I liked the ep, thought it was pretty good, but I couldn't believe they'd initially miss that much iron in the kid's first blood tests. He certainly was a little dillhole though, that did a good job playing off House's own natural jerkocity.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-16-2007, 08:43 PM
But now we gotta wait two weeks for the last one. :( The promo said it will be the most "[something something] season finale," but I think that the "Who Shot Gregory" one last season was pretty good.

UKWildcat
05-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Well tonight's episode was pretty good. A bit unexpected. It'll be very interesting to see how all of this plays out next season.

Btw - The Season 3 DVD info is available at Dvdactive, here is the link (http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/house9.html). It will be released August 21st. No special feature info yet. I do like the look of the packaging, it will go well with the other two seasons. Looking forward to the dvd release, and Season 4 of course. :)

pbarnard
05-30-2007, 08:19 AM
So they all quit. Were they residents? That's no big deal than. Were they fellows? Still not a big deal. Turnover should happen in hospitals. If House really is good for their careers they should be taking positions at other hospitals because they worked for House and his team should be poached quite often.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-31-2007, 07:13 PM
Well tonight's episode was pretty good. A bit unexpected. It'll be very interesting to see how all of this plays out next season.Actually, once the episode got going, I kind of expected what happened. Can you say "spinoffs?" FOX could dominate Tuesday nights with 3 half-hour shows (Chase, Foreman, and Cameron anyone?), plus the big guy... (kidding... like House kids people).

JediTricks
06-04-2007, 12:30 AM
I thought it was a pretty good episode for the most part, all the kids leaving seemed a little strange but it keeps me guessing for how they'll deal with this next season.

UKWildcat
07-18-2007, 12:03 PM
Here is a story discussing the new cast members for next season. Linky Dinky (http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/07/18/television.house.reut/index.html?eref=rss_latest). I know, and like, Wilde and Penn but I'm unfamiliar with the other two. I just wonder if at some point Cameron, Chase and Foreman (some of them, or all of them) will come back or if they are gone for good. I would think they would come back, but I don't know now. Should be very interesting to see how this plays out.

JediTricks
07-18-2007, 03:54 PM
I think Kal Penn is a pretty good actor, hilarious in Harold & Kumar, but I don't think he's the right kind of actor to go up against House. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong but I suspect he'll be the one I have the hardest time buying.

UKWildcat
07-20-2007, 01:02 AM
I think Kal Penn is a pretty good actor, hilarious in Harold & Kumar, but I don't think he's the right kind of actor to go up against House. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong but I suspect he'll be the one I have the hardest time buying.

I actually thought Penn had guest starred and played a guest/patient on House but that was John Cho (Harold) in the episode "Love Hurts".

I too am skeptical of Penn but he did a pretty good job in 24 so I'll be optimistic.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Article in the newspaper today said that all the doctors who left in the final episode will still be on the show, just not in their same duties. Also, the first couple shows will be like Survivor where people try to make it on House's staff: sounds interesting. Unless they mean like the band Survivor, and House will supervise an operation to transplant an eye of a tiger into an accident victim. ;)

JediTricks
07-25-2007, 02:59 PM
That sounds pretty interesting, keeping them around.

Bel-Cam Jos
07-25-2007, 04:36 PM
That sounds pretty interesting, keeping them around.I guess it's kind of like Seinfeld, where the title character is a key, but the supporting cast is perhaps just as important and popular. They won't shoot themselves in foot ratings-wise, even though working on a hospital set would make such medical aid easy! :pleased:

UKWildcat
07-25-2007, 10:58 PM
Sounds very interesting indeed. I'm curious to see how/what the format will be.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-08-2007, 11:03 AM
New season (is this #4?) starts Tuesday 9/25 in its normal time slot of 9pm after Bones.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-27-2007, 06:55 AM
New season (is this #4?) starts Tuesday 9/25 in its normal time slot of 9pm after Bones.Not too bad for a season opener. Funnier than most Houses have been (two best: "Dr. Buffer" and 'ransoming' the patient for his guitar). Next week, from the preview, appears to have Chase/Foreman/Cameron as possible halucinations by House. But I will admit, as Cutty and Wilson went on and on about in the episode, House does need a team; all House and not much other cast makes this show a tad dull, boy.

JediTricks
09-27-2007, 04:26 PM
I liked Wilson's behavior in this one, and ripping the pickups out of that guitar was a nasty ploy.

All in all, this was an ok episode for me, but the answer should have been fairly obvious - I've seen it on on a few series before though so maybe that's why.

UKWildcat
09-27-2007, 11:24 PM
I thought the season premiere was a pretty good episode. I liked how Wilson had a more prominent role, I've always loved/enjoyed his character.

I can't wait to see House form his new team, even if we know who he picks (actor wise). I'm also anxious to see what ol' Cameron, Chase and Foreman are up to. Also curious to see if/what side story they develop this year and what actor/actress is going to join the group (similar to that of David Morse, Sela Ward, etc.)

Glad this show is back on, first episode was good, nothing spectacular... still can't wait to see what the season holds. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
10-03-2007, 01:28 AM
I've not watched this show much before because something else was always on. The previews were always interesting. I saw a few reruns on USA a while back. Nothing I watch is up against it now. I had the season premiere on last week but wasn't really paying attention. I watched this week's episode though. I enjoyed it.

UKWildcat
10-03-2007, 11:40 PM
I enjoyed the episode too, thought it was pretty good. We finally got to get a look at House's new team, and saw glimpses of his old team. I wasn't too sure about the new format, but I'm digging it as of now; will still be interesting to see how and where it goes.

I can't remember, but I hope Peter Jacobson (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0414907/), the guy who played Taub, joins the cast... he is awesome.

JediTricks
10-04-2007, 10:05 PM
I kinda liked this last episode, the newbies were interesting, they had a good dynamic for the most part. I didn't really get why House would even want a plastic surgeon around, nor why a plastic surgeon would want to be around House. I loved Kal Penn's "get her wasted" - that had to be a Harold & Kumar reference - and his character in general was the one I think paid off the best of the newbs.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I was wondering how they'd get the "replacement" team, and it was looking like the team would physically look like the old one (white male and female, black male). Does it seem to any of you that the old separate team members will now challenge House more, stand up to him as equals more? It certainly is true that House as an individual isn't as good when he gets to play off a supporting cast.

JediTricks
10-05-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm not sure they should even bother with more characters standing up to House, Chase's little b**chy attitude when he figured out the problem didn't add anything to the actual story.

UKWildcat
10-11-2007, 12:40 PM
I really enjoyed this past episode of House. And I have to say, I actually figured this case out. I noticed right away that the patient did not take the pills, and I knew that it was going to resurface leading to the cause of his death.

Wonder what Foreman is going to do now?

Bel-Cam Jos
10-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Wonder what Foreman is going to do now?Put on a lame disguise and sit in on a session with the new team tryouts? Become a "correspondant" for the tryouts and feed them info to help them make it?

Bel-Cam Jos
10-27-2007, 09:44 AM
I like how they're handling the "old" team being returned to the plot, and the newbies are starting to grow on me. I somehow think that the fake doctor dude might make a reappearance, but could also stay away completely.

Mad Slanted Powers
10-27-2007, 10:45 AM
I like how they're handling the "old" team being returned to the plot, and the newbies are starting to grow on me. I somehow think that the fake doctor dude might make a reappearance, but could also stay away completely.I thought that a couple episodes ago House said he could keep him as a personal assistant or something.

Tonysmo
10-28-2007, 12:56 AM
The one greatest thing about this show.. everytime .. it ends with an AWW DAMN..

to think Foreman was about to get a dream job handed to him, then at the end.. totally shot down when he went to except on those original terms... ouch.

JediTricks
10-28-2007, 09:07 PM
Yeah, this has been working out pretty well, I could do without some of the background newbs who rarely have anything to say/do, but generally it's been pretty good.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-21-2007, 11:40 AM
I wasn't really surprised that the Mormon doctor was fired, since he got the "unconfirmed" immunity from winning the challenge that seemed really out of place. I thought he could've been a good regular character, but not a top notch one. I think the "sick" one will be gone soon, but then I can also see her condition being a plot device.

Wonder when the last of the pre-strike episodes will air? :( Fix your stupid "issues" people!

UKWildcat
11-21-2007, 11:55 AM
I wasn't surprised he was fired either. Now to get rid of the "cut-throat b*tch", hehe. I hope Taub (I believe his name is, the older guy) stays around, he is great. I have a feeling Kal Penn and Oliva Wilde will stick around too, so I could see "cut-throat" leaving. It will be interesting to see how Number 13's (Wilde) illness plays a part, if it does at all, because she may not even be sick.

I know I/we haven't been posting in here very much lately, but I have thought that the last few episodes, including last night, have been fantastic. I'm really glad they switched up the format a bit, and added some new characters. The changes have made the show, now in it's fourth season, just as fresh as the first. I was hesitant at first, with the "axing" of House's original crew, but the season has played out beautifully and perfectly thus far; I'm really shocked and pleasantly surprised at how the show has not dipped in quality given the circumstances surrounding the show; it makes me feel good, especially since almost all the other returning shows on network television have been sub-par so far this season.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-21-2007, 06:50 PM
The last issue of Entertainment Weekly had a thing listing how many new episodes are left of all the shows. They list 5 for House. Not sure where they started the counting. I'm guessing that means we have 4 left now. The majority of shows (about 60%) had five or less remaining.

I'm enjoying the show, but this is the first season I've watched it other than a few reruns on USA. Entertainment Weekly had a lukewarm review of the new season, giving it a B minus. He liked he CIA episode though.

JediTricks
11-23-2007, 04:12 PM
B- seems harsh, this season has been a little rollercoastery and gimmick-driven, but the gimmick allows us to flesh out new characters as well as reflecting off the main ones. I can't imagine what that reviewer's looking for.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-23-2007, 08:17 PM
B- seems harsh, this season has been a little rollercoastery and gimmick-driven, but the gimmick allows us to flesh out new characters as well as reflecting off the main ones. I can't imagine what that reviewer's looking for.I think rollercoastery was part of the complaint. He said the season has been uneven. He also said he went into the season, "a little sick of how the misanthropic diagnoses were becoming blurrily familiar," and that "TV-savvy viewers-i.e., everyone reading this-have guessed that House will fire all but the most familiar faces." I guess I must not be TV-savvy. His bets have been on Kutner (Kal Penn), Thirteen (Olivia Wilde), and Amber (Anne Dudek). Some episodes he thought were tedious, while others have been great. He dislikes most everything involving Foreman.

But who cares what critics think anyway?

JediTricks
11-24-2007, 02:13 PM
I wouldn't say it's been uneven just because it's had some ups and downs, that's par for the course in most series and this was a big change of direction for the show. I do admit that the diagnoses, ESPECIALLY the wrong ones, are getting too familiar, but the show is about the character more than the answer. And I also feel like the Foreman angle isn't working this season, they have some good ideas and it started out well enough, but it's gotten into a rut.

As for the familiar faces, I dunno, there was the old guy not-a-doc, he's a constant presence on TV and interesting as hell, yet he was cut. This season's been a faux reality show in that respect and I think it's working.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-24-2007, 03:32 PM
I concur. I like the character, and I like the "Apprentice"-like competition. I never watched that show though. The fact that I'm fairly new to watching House also means I haven't had enough time to grow tired of anything.

UKWildcat
11-30-2007, 02:39 PM
As I said before, I like how this season has played out so far.

I thought this week's episode was pretty solid too, and I'm glad House picked the team that he did. It was good to see more of Wilson again too, I wish his character was featured more consistently prominent (if that makes any sense).

I missed some of the end credits, but I thought it said the show is coming back in January, is this correct? I guess no more new episodes until then?

JediTricks
11-30-2007, 03:19 PM
Yeah, January return.

I liked how this one played out, and I loved how it ended with House manipulating Cuddy yet again. The team he picked made some sense, kicking out whats-her-face didn't quite make sense to me within the context of this ep, but she's always seemed like a liability to me since day 1.

I saw the guy who plays Taub at La Cienega TRU yesterday afternoon, he rushed over
to the LEGO section and looked a little excited, not sure why.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
I saw the guy who plays Taub at La Cienega TRU yesterday afternoon, he rushed over
to the LEGO section and looked a little excited, not sure why.Maybe he heard that you could build a house set there...

JediTricks
12-01-2007, 02:38 AM
That, my friend, is what we in the comedy biz call a "groaner".

Bel-Cam Jos
12-04-2007, 08:14 PM
In watching last night's episode, apparently House has hired the old team back! Some of them have even gone back to old hairstyles and looks. Maybe the writers are running out of ideas.

[whisper, whisper, whisper]

A rerun? This soon in the season?

[whisper, whisper, whisper]

A writers' strike? What the-?!?

Mad Slanted Powers
12-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Tonight is the regular night, but I think it is a rerun too. I may go watch here in a minute since I probably didn't see it if it was not from this season.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Tonight is the regular night, but I think it is a rerun too. I may go watch here in a minute since I probably didn't see it if it was not from this season.I saw from the intro that it'd been shown before, so I passed on it.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-05-2007, 08:46 PM
I saw from the intro that it'd been shown before, so I passed on it.I watched it. A bit too much barfing for my tastes. Being on that flight would be one of my worst nightmares.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Yeah, January return.According to last night's rerun end-of-episode commercial, the next Tuesday begins three new shows. Hooray? Their tagline said a critic called this "the best House season ever." Is that because it may be the last House season ever? :(

UKWildcat
01-23-2008, 10:55 PM
According to last night's rerun end-of-episode commercial, the next Tuesday begins three new shows. Hooray? Their tagline said a critic called this "the best House season ever." Is that because it may be the last House season ever? :(

I certainly hope it isn't the last season ever, that will be very upsetting. I know most of the actors (Laurie in particular) are in contract for another, fifth season, after the fourth wraps up (however that may be). But no telling what kind of impact the writer's strike has on this, I have no idea. I'm sure Fox will do everything to try and keep this show around though, since it is one of their best and most successful; it has been nominated and won several awards, Emmy's, Golden Globes, SAG and the like.

I am still very much looking forward to the new episodes, even if there are only 3.

JediTricks
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
The show makes Fox a mint with huge ratings and critical success, I cannot imagine them letting it slip through their fingers. They're just trying to space out what little they have left due to the strike - if they were smart they'd just settle the stupid thing instead.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-02-2008, 05:40 PM
This week's show was okay. It sure seemed odd to see a Christmas episode in late January. Next, they'll play the Super Bowl in February or something. Only two left, before the dark times, before the empty schedule.

UKWildcat
02-02-2008, 05:58 PM
I enjoyed the show, thought it was pretty good. You're right, it really did seem odd seeing a Christmas show at that time.

I knew House put his name on all of the pieces of paper, and it was funny that they all got him gifts anyways (with exception to Foreman). Him squirting the milk in the girls mouth was pretty gross, given the circumstances. I thought it was pretty neat there at the end, where House's former crew and his new crew were mingling at the Christmas party.

So yeah, only two more episodes... :(

JediTricks
02-02-2008, 10:12 PM
I liked how the donkey reference played out, I was shocked they got that past the lawyers and then way way way further down the road it finally paid off. As for the main storyline, it was alright but predictable.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-04-2008, 09:22 PM
How crappy! Three new Houses for a change, but they're all on within 8 days?!? :upset: This past one was really good, and the teaser commercial looks pretty good, too. But that means no weeks of new ones after tomorrow. :(

UKWildcat
02-04-2008, 09:34 PM
I thought last nights episode was excellent. Mira Sorvino did a fantastic job I thought; I've always had a thing for her. :lipsrsealed: I had no idea who Wilson was gonna be with, so when that was revealed I was like 'ohhh, sh*t!!!", didn't see that one coming. And you are correct bel-cam, next week's teaser looked pretty good.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-06-2008, 09:40 PM
DANG IT!

This was one of those episodes that doesn't need to shout "tune in next week." It just makes you want to be there in 7 days, but... :upset:

&@#$+% writers' strike!

UKWildcat
02-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Agree 100% Bel-Cam. I will truly miss House during this writers strike hiatus, but I am confident that it will return, and when it does, it will still be excellent. I already can't wait!

Btw, I thought last nights show was excellent, as usual. I thought it was great how House was dead set on that idea that people can't change, but after that conversation with cut-throat b (and other factors), he realized that people can in-fact, change! Its great when (and how) House comes to such realizations. Good writing, which will definitely be missed. :(

Taub's character was on point in this episode too, dismissing their way of life/religion at first and starting to understand and accept elements of it. I love his character, and this episode caused him to realize some things as well.

Damn good show... :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
02-06-2008, 11:29 PM
I liked the line by Kutner about not being able to watch Star Wars anymore.

The previous episode with the gal in Antarctica got me thinking. With Valentine's Day coming up, there should be a greeting card that says, "I would drink your pee and drill a hole in your skull for your love."

JediTricks
02-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Both of these were good episodes, the twist with Wilson's new gal was a really good one but how it played out in the next ep didn't quite work for me, it had some good notes but the song sounded a little strange overall. Still, I loved that House's obsession with being right about people nearly killed that woman, and it was only when he realized that her religious belief change might not be a symptom that everything really came together.

BTW, nice to see Laura Silverman (sister of Sarah Silverman) getting some network exposure finally. It took me a couple minutes to figure out why I recognized her.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Apparently, new episodes resume April 28, which is a Monday. New night now?

Bel-Cam Jos
04-20-2008, 09:07 AM
It seems Monday's the new airing day. My guess is that the 21st will run the last episode pre-strike, then the 28th will begin the four new ones that'll go into May.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-29-2008, 07:23 PM
Do I win a prize for posting three straight posts in this thread over almost a month, uninterrupted? Sure: one free ring tone download of House insulting you. :D

I really liked last night's epi. Maybe it was withdrawls from no new Houses in a while. But I'd like to think that the interwoven storylines worked well, were easy enough to follow. That "secret" he was going to share? Was it ever actually mentioned, or just the commercial tease? I was guessing at symptoms and answers throughout the whole time. Good, good, good. Nice to have three more of these in May. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
04-29-2008, 07:47 PM
That House is a devious mastermind.

UKWildcat
04-29-2008, 08:11 PM
I thought last night's episode was really good. I liked how it was much more centered around the characters, as opposed the patient; I know, the patient had a lot to do with it. But we saw all of the characters interact a bit differently, which was nice. I know the show has revolved more around the patient, in the previous seasons, but I like how last nights episode switched it up a bit. Now I don't hope it keeps this format, as it will kind of stray from what the show has been about, but I wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Looking back, it was very smart for them to add new characters because the stories can now center around them and their relationships (which last nights episode kind of showed us). Last night's episode kind of showed us exactly why they added the new characters, and it is working! Did that make sense? Am I just rambling? Anyways, enough about the characters, they are great!

Moving along - The relationship between House, Wilson and Cutthroat B as taken some very interesting turns. I couldn't help but grin when Wilson was smiling at the end of the episode as he watched House and CB clean up that patient.

Again - I also liked how House's new crew was interacting with the old crew, I know they had in the past but again, this was different. You can tell they have become somewhat close(r) to one another.

The little back and forth between Chase and Cameron was good too, with regards to her sleeping with House (which, to my knowledge, never happened??!?! Unless I completely forgot about something). I like how they are still very much involved in the show.

But yeah, I thought last night's episode was excellent. Its definitely nice to have this show back, without a doubt, even if it is for a limited amount of time.

I just saw where it got almost 15 million viewers too, which isn't too shabby, and it lead in the 18-49 demographic. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
05-01-2008, 08:40 PM
Uh... what he said. I have nothing to add except my support, good episode.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Did that make sense? Am I just rambling? Anyways, enough about the characters, they are great!

Moving along - The relationship between House, Wilson and Cutthroat B as taken some very interesting turns. I couldn't help but grin when Wilson was smiling at the end of the episode as he watched House and CB clean up that patient.

Again - I also liked how House's new crew was interacting with the old crew, I know they had in the past but again, this was different. You can tell they have become somewhat close(r) to one another.

The little back and forth between Chase and Cameron was good too, with regards to her sleeping with House (which, to my knowledge, never happened??!?! Unless I completely forgot about something). I like how they are still very much involved in the show.

But yeah, I thought last night's episode was excellent. Its definitely nice to have this show back, without a doubt, even if it is for a limited amount of time.

I just saw where it got almost 15 million viewers too, which isn't too shabby, and it lead in the 18-49 demographic. :thumbsup:In order:

Yes. No.

Wilson is made out to be a pushover enabler sometimes, but he's smart in more ways than House gives him credit. That final look was a total Homer Simpson "hee hee" moment.

New crew is holding its own well. Although Foreman's situation is sad; I want him to bust out sometimes!

I think the House-Cameron issue was dealt with seasons ago. For some reason I recall it as a she-wanted-to but House-said-no scene.

I have set aside the next few Mondays just for that very reason.

Hey! Does that mean that I'm a demographic now? Sweet... :p

Bel-Cam Jos
05-07-2008, 06:46 PM
This most recent episode was a bit of a downer after the coolness of the previous one. Dull, fairly tame, under-developed. The teaser for next week's looks cool, though.

UKWildcat
05-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I agree. I enjoyed the episode, but not as much as last weeks.

The whole thing with Wilson, CB and the bed was interesting. I like how she is wanting Wilson to be his own man and not try to constantly please her and take care of her, like he did with his previous wives (which we know didn't work out). I'm really starting to like her character.

I did like how House got this case wrong multiple times, even though he got it wrong, he got it right, by luck.

I thought it was neat how House got the TV from Cuddy, but it seems like he is going to have to give it back.

The evaluations were something else. I liked the reviewer, Rob Benedict, who played Calvin in the movie Waiting... (for those of you who have seen that movie). He's good people...

Looking forward to the next episode, looks cool indeed.

UKWildcat
05-13-2008, 08:08 PM
I thought last night's episode was outstanding!!! Can't wait to see how it concludes in the finale next week! :thumbsup:

JediTricks
05-13-2008, 09:11 PM
This was a gimmicky ep, it almost didn't work for me, but the storyline held together some of the lesser bits like the mystery woman, and in the end (which wasn't much of an end), it was a really good episode.

UKWildcat
05-13-2008, 09:31 PM
Gimmicky indeed, but I thought it was well done.

I got chills when it was revealed that Amber was the mystery lady on the bus.

Cuddy was looking pretty damn good too... :love:

JediTricks
05-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I was going to try to stay a little spoiler-free until we got a 3rd confirmed viewer, but Cuddy's stripper outfit was mighty decent - although I think the actress lost too much weight recently, she used to be more curvy (not that she doesn't look great, especially for 42 years old).

The "amber" reveal was a little cheaty, I mean, House's answer of "resin" made me want to gag, that was way too forced, luckily they got through it really fast.

I didn't quite buy Amber needing House to grab her hand, that seemed a little corny to me, it's an 8 foot drop from side to side, they treated it like an epic chasm.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-13-2008, 10:20 PM
Cuddy was looking pretty damn good too... :love:Doesn't she always?

I didn't quite buy Amber needing House to grab her hand, that seemed a little corny to me, it's an 8 foot drop from side to side, they treated it like an epic chasm.I kind of got the impression she was about to fly out the door at one point, so he was probably trying to stop that as well. It was kind of hard to tell because it looked like there were two crashes and they might have slowed things down at one point.

UKWildcat
05-13-2008, 10:34 PM
Doesn't she always?

Yes, but stripper Cuddy was on fire!!!

I thought House was reaching out to Amber because she was going to fall onto the street as the bus was skidding along, which would have probably killed her (her being pinned between the concrete and the bus); similar to MSP's impression. But that whole sequence was pretty wild and there was quite a bit going on so I could be interpreting it differently. I actually plan on watching this episode again (still got it saved on the DVR).

I should have picked up on the "Amber" necklace too, but I must be honest, I did not. Which probably made the reveal that much better for me.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I should have picked up on the "Amber" necklace too, but I must be honest, I did not. Which probably made the reveal that much better for me.You know, I sort of picked up on it, but didn't make the amber connection. I think when they first showed it, it reminded me of the mosquito in the amber from Jurassic Park, but I don't know if amber popped into my mind and I certainly didn't think of Amber. I was too intrigued by the beautiful dark haired woman, wondering who she was or what she represented.

JediTricks
05-15-2008, 04:13 PM
I kind of got the impression she was about to fly out the door at one point, so he was probably trying to stop that as well. It was kind of hard to tell because it looked like there were two crashes and they might have slowed things down at one point.Fly out the door? The door was against the ground, did they rip the door completely off? That'd seem unlikely, and if she hit she'd just be pushed back into the doorwell anyway, and it wouldn't be much of a fall so the worst she'd have would be road rash.

Mad Slanted Powers
05-15-2008, 08:47 PM
I got the impression the bus was still moving and door was open. It would have been a serious case of road rash and perhaps some more serious breaks or other injuries depending on the speed of the bus. However, as UKWildcat said, it was kind of a crazy scene and hard to tell what all was going on with only one brief viewing.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-20-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow.

That was quite possibly the best House ever. I sort of expected the end, but it still got me. One thing I couldn't believe, was the fact that Fred Durst was apparently in it, according to the credits, but I never noticed him. Was he the bartender?

How will I make it through the summer without knowing how things progress next season?

Mad Slanted Powers
05-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Wow.

That was quite possibly the best House ever. I sort of expected the end, but it still got me. One thing I couldn't believe, was the fact that Fred Durst was apparently in it, according to the credits, but I never noticed him. Was he the bartender?

How will I make it through the summer without knowing how things progress next season?Yes, I believe he was the bartender. A very good episode, which followed a good season finale for Bones.

UKWildcat
05-20-2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I thought last night's episode was outstanding!!!

I too knew the fate of Amber, but it got me as well. Very emotional stuff there between her and Wilson towards the end of the episode; some excellent acting too.

I thought the end montage was superb.

I agree Bel-Cam, that episode ranks up there as far as one of the best episodes go.

I have no idea who Fred Durst was. I guess he was the bartender, but that didn't look anything like him, or the Durst I know or seem to remember. :confused:

JediTricks
05-23-2008, 02:25 AM
Yup, he was the bartender.

Good episode, I felt the end result was a little predictable though, and I didn't know of her fate beforehand.

Bel-Cam Jos
05-23-2008, 10:11 AM
Yup, he was the bartender.

Good episode, I felt the end result was a little predictable though, and I didn't know of her fate beforehand.It kind of looked like Mr. Durst, but he did a decent job of masking his voice.

I think that the ending worked for exactly that reason. We've come to expect surprises with House storylines, but this one had a closure that ended up just what it pointed towards. I was expecting something to be different, but when I realized there was no way that'd happen, that's when the emotional impact hit. Good writing, writers. Guess that time off wasn't spent wasting away in Margaritaville TM. ;)

Bel-Cam Jos
08-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Saw a commercial today, saying House resumes in September on Tuesdays; I always preferred them to Monday nights.

Bel-Cam Jos
08-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Saw a commercial today, saying House resumes in September on Tuesdays; I always preferred them to Monday nights.Saw the teaser commercial for the new season (begins Sep. 16), and it says it's now on at 8pm. That'll cut down on the innuendo and salaciousness, right? :rolleyes:

UKWildcat
08-29-2008, 12:04 AM
8pm is a bit early... I much preferred the 9:00 time slot. Should be interesting if this does affect the writing and what not. :sad:

Bel-Cam Jos
09-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Don't forget! This Tuesday, 8pm on FOX. House will be back. :thumbsup: I wonder how much of the finale will be mentioned in this first episode (i.e. how much time wil lhave passed).

UKWildcat
09-13-2008, 02:25 AM
I'm very much looking forward to the season premiere. I also saw today where Hugh Laurie's salary is expected to go to around $400,000+ per episode (http://tv.yahoo.com/show/36106/news/urn:newsml:tv.reuters.com:20080912:house_dc__ER:49 364). Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
09-15-2008, 12:18 AM
Don't forget! This Tuesday, 8pm on FOX. House will be back. :thumbsup: I wonder how much of the finale will be mentioned in this first episode (i.e. how much time wil lhave passed).Entertainment Weekly says that it picks up a few months after Amber's death.

Darth Jax
09-15-2008, 10:40 PM
Target has all the DVD sets on sale this week for anyone that wants it but hasn't already gotten it.

UKWildcat
09-15-2008, 11:20 PM
How much are they? I still need seasons 3 and 4.

Darth Jax
09-16-2008, 07:39 AM
How much are they? I still need seasons 3 and 4.

retail is 44.99, sale price 29.99

UKWildcat
09-18-2008, 12:52 PM
That's not too bad. I'm hoping to get them cheaper around Black Friday (IIRC, they are often on sale then).

So what did everyone think of the premiere?

I thought it was a good show, not the best premiere, but still decent.

I do have a question, if someone can help me out. At the very end, Wilson says "We're not friends anymore." Was there any more dialogue after that? My DVR cut off and started taping Fringe, so I think I may have missed something. Thanks.

Wilson is probably my favorite character, behind House, and I hope he doesn't end up leaving the show. I have a feeling he'll end up returning to the hospital, and that he and House will fix their broken "friendship", even though he let House have it. I also wonder if this will make House change at all. We shall see.

I'm looking forward to the next episode, and hopefully it will strengthen the beginning of this season a bit.

JediTricks
09-18-2008, 05:05 PM
I believe that was the end of the episode. The preview for next week had more going on there though.

I also felt like this was a whatever episode, and House's deus-ex-machina solution was a little on the obvious side. More importantly, the character interactions and behaviors felt like well-trodden territory, so we'll have to see how it plays out. I did like Cameron's explanation about how there is no right choice and it doesn't go away though, that worked really well.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-18-2008, 05:20 PM
This was Serious House, while next week appears to be Silly House (private investigator for/of Wilson?). I like the changes in tone between episodes, and I think the premiere was good enough to build off in future ones.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Nothing? No comments, three days later? For shame. :(

The actor who played Pvt. Dancer on Scrubs might be a good addition to the show, or a nice one-time cameo. This was one of those epi's where I cared little about the medical condition and more about the interplay between the team.

Mad Slanted Powers
09-26-2008, 07:11 PM
House can be broken up into two parts: Ho use. Somehow that seems to fit with House's character.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-26-2008, 07:41 PM
BTW, I am planning on going as Dr. Gregory House for my Halloween costume, and trying to remain in character as long as I can without getting fired!

Darth Jax
09-29-2008, 07:31 AM

Well... see... i sorta gave up watching tv. simply can't be home every week to catch the new episodes and since the networks love to switch up the days or have those special episodes that are 10 minutes longer and throw off the show times it can be difficult to have the entire show for watching at a later date. so i don't watch "live" tv any longer. i'll wait til the season is over and get the dvds. for shows i really enjoy, like house, i'll purchase them - otherwise it's the library or netflix.

UKWildcat
10-02-2008, 10:49 AM

Yeah, I know. I've been keeping up with House, just slacking on posting. I have really been enjoying it though. I did miss Wilson in this past episode, though it looks like he will be in next weeks.

The actor who played Pvt. Dancer on Scrubs might be a good addition to the show, or a nice one-time cameo. This was one of those epi's where I cared little about the medical condition and more about the interplay between the team.

I can't stand that guy, ever since watching him on Six Feet Under. :mad:

Bel-Cam Jos
10-02-2008, 08:10 PM
This week brought back the annoying punk House (digging up dirt on all the team?). Odd that Cutty might let the guy be her Private Dancer (a dancer for money). I thought the college photo of young House looked doctored even on TV, but it was a tad funny.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-15-2008, 07:26 PM
When you think you've seen the worst House can be, once he drops Wilson's flashlight and keys down a drain, AND almost gets him arrested, you realize we haven't seen the TRUE jerk House. ;) I did not expect his reaction back at the hospital to end the episode. Pretty good show this one was.

And next week's teaser? :whip: Whoa. :lipsrsealed:

Mad Slanted Powers
10-15-2008, 07:40 PM
At last, the dysfunctional House/Wilson relationship is functioning again.

UKWildcat
10-15-2008, 08:11 PM
I really enjoyed this episode as well. I like how Cameron and Chase were more involved too. :thumbsup:

Bel-Cam Jos
10-16-2008, 07:17 PM
True actor: I forgot to mention, when House pretended to be the doctor from England to get the information of the patient, he sounded like an American doing a British accent, instead of his natural voice. Brilliant! :pleased:

JediTricks
10-18-2008, 02:51 PM
I liked this episode, even the sappy part of House telling Wilson about the real reason he bailed him out back in the beginning. And we got to see more facets behind Wilson's facade of everythingsfine-iness. House knocking Wilson's keys into the grate was pretty funny, but by far my favorite part of that exchange was the backup flashlight reveal.

JimJamBonds
10-18-2008, 05:54 PM
A couple of weeks ago while at the second to last Milwaukee Brewer regular season game I walked past Paul Antinasio a producer on House. Paul's brother Mark is the majority owner of the Brewers.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-22-2008, 10:24 PM
House said 13's patient was "hot?" I don't know about that. Wilson tricking House was fun; I'll admit I didn't see that coming, sorry to say. The Cutty/Wilson scene at the end seemed so out-of-place to me, but it sets up several possibilities for future weeks (a quick shot from the next week's commercial might be interesting). Nothing really significant mentioned from the previous week, though.

One thing I've noticed; the new team actors' names are not mentioned in the opening credits. Unfair?

Mad Slanted Powers
10-22-2008, 11:25 PM
One thing I've noticed; the new team actors' names are not mentioned in the opening credits. Unfair?That keeps you wondering if they are going to get fired.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Ever have those times where you expect what happens, but still are surprised at how it turns out? That explains my reaction to this most recent episode. House/Cutty was predictable, but still shocking. The mother/Cutty was quite sad but I could see how it would turn out that way. What was the funniest line (not based on its subject matter but its delivery)? "Uh, I would like to buy some crackcocaine." :o

But we've got to wait two weeks? Arrgh! :upset: I predict that one of those folded choose-the-flap middle school who-should-date things will make an appearance. :D And that comment in the teaser (I think it's showing Cameron) about "what did you do?" makes me want to see it more. :addicted:

UKWildcat
10-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I just got around to watching this most recent episode and I really liked it.

And you are right Bel-Cam, even though you knew the ending was coming - it was still shocking! :eek:

My DVR cut off so I didn't get to see the scenes from the next episode; but I'm just happy I didn't miss any of the actual show, like it has done in the past! :mad:

Mad Slanted Powers
10-30-2008, 06:59 PM
There was one line that was really funny, but I can't remember it.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-14-2008, 09:17 PM
Can't believe I forgot to post about this week's new one. Once House had his near-the-end-of-the-episode "a ha" moment, I also figured it out. That "what did you do?" teaser from the commercial turned out to be not that big a deal, but the rekindling of Chase/Cameron is becoming a little interesting again.

House is a chicken, when the agoraphobic [sp?] patient can walk out of his front door (he left it open, though) and the famous doctor can't even [insert sqeaking puberty cracking voice] ask someone out on a date. Interesting dichotomy.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-19-2008, 06:49 PM
There wasn't really any surprise moment in this one this week. Not even an end-of-episode diagnosis, but I really liked it. Great interplay between all the staff: House-Foreman, House-Wilson, Foreman-Cutty, 13-ForgotTheBaldingGuy'sName, Chase-Foreman, etc.

JediTricks
11-21-2008, 03:45 PM
I can't believe they finally gave out 13's name. They had it scripted long ago but chose to not give it out, to keep it hidden, and only revealed it on a quick look at some piece of paper before this. It's not even a good name. :p

This was a good episode, I liked how House dealt with Foreman in this, it really taught him something, and I KNEW that was gonna be how it worked out but I liked it anyway. I have iron intolerance, but never went into convulsions and hallucinations, just threw up.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-21-2008, 06:59 PM
I can't believe they finally gave out 13's name. They had it scripted long ago but chose to not give it out, to keep it hidden, and only revealed it on a quick look at some piece of paper before this. It's not even a good name. :pI didn't even realize that. Somehow I thought her name had been mentioned already. Her parents should've given her a better one, then. :pleased:

Mad Slanted Powers
11-21-2008, 08:25 PM
I didn't catch it. What is her name?

JediTricks
11-23-2008, 03:15 AM
Dr. Remy Hadley. It's a sucky name. There may have been an ep where someone said it and House cut it off, I kinda remember that, but it was only her last name.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-23-2008, 10:02 AM
Well then. Let's play with the name. What could House call her, or reference in her name, at various times?

- R. Had, as in you "are had" when a patient lies/tricks/sneaks/manipulates her
- RH is an acronym for something related to blood, I think
- Remy-tism, like rheumatism, or something she often does, that he'd connect to her behavior
- You "Hadley" at hello, making a sappy Jerry Maquire-type scene comment
- Remy sleep., as in REM dream stage

See? The possibilties are endless. Except for the fact that I ended at those, and that they were awful. :D

Bel-Cam Jos
11-25-2008, 10:31 AM
Tonight's is supposed to be an "extended" episode. Extra 7 minutes of TV rocks! :pleased:

pbarnard
11-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Tonight's is supposed to be an "extended" episode. Extra 7 minutes of TV rocks! :pleased:

Or Fox damage controlling letting everyone know that their DVRs will miss the ending, so watch anyways and don't bombard us with complaints about your DVR didn't pick up the ending.

Mad Slanted Powers
11-25-2008, 09:53 PM
Or Fox damage controlling letting everyone know that their DVRs will miss the ending, so watch anyways and don't bombard us with complaints about your DVR didn't pick up the ending.

Actually, my Comcast on screen guide says that it is on from 8:00 to 9:08, so it would catch it if I wasn't watching it.

Bel-Cam Jos
11-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Last night's was among the best in the series IMHO. There wasn't really the "surprise diagnosis" that's been throughout the years, just the threat of a hostage situation making things more stressed. I didn't have a problem with the "take me/do it to them" drama; it made 13's health situation even more telling. House/Cuddy (I always thought her name had 2 ts, not 2 ds, in it) was handled decently (and next week's humorous teaser is probably a good transition from this serious one), and the team's reactions to House's arrogance shows they're becoming more able and confident (and maybe even worthy of opening credits status? :rolleyes: ).

JediTricks
11-30-2008, 01:35 AM
Friggin' damnit, I missed the ending, and it won't be on Hulu until next week. It was a good episode, but I think House handing dude the gun was over the top, at least pull out the bullets from the clip or something! Still, stuff is happening and it was an interesting one to see who would play the game and who wouldn't.

UKWildcat
12-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Friggin' damnit, I missed the ending, and it won't be on Hulu until next week.

Did you not see pbarnard's previous post? :p ;)

I thought the episode was fantastic. :thumbsup:

Bel-Cam Jos
12-03-2008, 06:47 PM
News flash: House is a jerk.

I figured out what he'd do, once the online patient was brought into the morgue, but was completed shocked (shouldn't have been, though) that he "continued" the rest of the "three hours paid for," instead of being a somewhat-gentleman with Cuddy. Wonder who will be the character who decks him at some point?

I liked the episode, but it's getting harder to find ANY gleams of good in his character lately.

Mad Slanted Powers
12-03-2008, 07:24 PM
I liked the episode, but it's getting harder to find ANY gleams of good in his character lately.It sounds like he got that desk for her though. Wasn't his interaction with the actress after Cuddy walked away from him?

JediTricks
12-05-2008, 02:24 AM
Did you not see pbarnard's previous post? :p ;)

I thought the episode was fantastic. :thumbsup:Yeah, I saw it, that one I did catch all of, but it took me another week to see the part I missed on Hulu (saw it today, added the bookend stuff but could easily have trimmed something out of the middle to keep this part. Cuddy's desk drawer at the very end was great.).

News flash: House is a jerk.

I figured out what he'd do, once the online patient was brought into the morgue, but was completed shocked (shouldn't have been, though) that he "continued" the rest of the "three hours paid for," instead of being a somewhat-gentleman with Cuddy. Wonder who will be the character who decks him at some point?

I liked the episode, but it's getting harder to find ANY gleams of good in his character lately.House totally got them, that was awesome! I was hoping that was it, but they played it just right to leave ya wondering up until she lived, did House really bring her back to life?

I dunno if House engaged in the young lady's professional needs though, all we see is them basically chatting, it seemed like that was a TV moment where Cuddy thinks House has done the unspeakable but in fact he's been a noble guy. Of course, this is House, she knows who and what he is, so why that should surprise her if he does....

House's good points are also sometimes his bad points. He's driven, he's loyal when it's important, he's not willing to let niceties get in the way of gathering vital information, he's curious about the human condition, and because he dispenses with the surface emotions, when he has condolences they are extremely strong and cut to the core elements.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Best parts of last night's were all House's looks while "volunteering" for clinic duty. Virgin birth, eh? Was her name Shmi? They sometimes got under his skin about Cuddy, Wilson's gift, etc.

Another hook-up on the team? Aren't there rules against dating co-workers anymore?

Cuddy might get her child after all; that "Merry Christmas" comment by House on the way out actually sounded sincere.

It seems like there'll be no more new episodes until January. :( :hopeI'mwrong:

DarkArtist
12-11-2008, 08:30 AM
the scenes with House in the Clinic are really funny. loved the episode except for the ending with 13 and Forman. knew it was coming but would rather have seen it end a different way. i wonder when House and Cutty are finally going to hook up ?

Bel-Cam Jos
12-11-2008, 08:47 PM
knew it was coming but would rather have seen it end a different way. i wonder when House and Cutty are finally going to hook up ?That's why this season's "cliffhanger" will be just that: Sam & Diane, Dave & Maddie, Niles & Daphne, Scully & Mulder, et al.

JediTricks
12-12-2008, 08:35 PM
13 and Forman didn't work at all, and it was horribly telegraphed. Just came out of nowhere. The rest of the ep was fairly solid, although scattered and a bit of a downer.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-03-2009, 11:29 AM
I saw an ad that gave Mon. 1/19 as the date for new episodes; I thought this Mon. the 5th was it? Unless they're just going to run older ones (I now realize that FOX has a college bowl game, so that takes care of one Monday, but what about the 12th?) to catch up the viewers. :upset:

Bel-Cam Jos
01-21-2009, 06:26 PM
Did anyone else remember to watch this? Anyone? Hello?

I liked it. House got punked about his pipes at the end; but you know he'll just chalk it up to a "whatever..." worldview. I think that Cuddy might realize that she will need "someone" to help her raise the child (because I can't see her giving it up, not can I see her quitting completely), it's just who will that "somebody" be. It's becoming weird (in an A-Team plot kind of way) how Chase will only show up in an operating room right around the 35-minute mark each week.

But overall a good one.

JediTricks
01-23-2009, 07:59 PM
I barely caught it. I had forgotten about the day change, they put up billboards all around town the day AFTER it happened. Luckily, I had it on the radio in the living room when they mentioned it, and set the VCR just in time to tape it.

It was a good episode, I liked it, but it's hard to pinpoint anything that wowed me specifically. The part at the end with House realizing why the shower broke was good, but I fear you're right and he won't take that to heart even though it's important to his development. Foreman's sidestory was a frustration, not sure how they're gonna unbury that.

Good point about Chase showing up only at the midpoint in every ep.

So, I have a spoiler, I read it somewhere, not sure if it was IMDB news or AICN or what, but...
=== Cuddy and House finally have sex this season. Honestly, it seemed like they might as well go there since they've been leading up to it slowly enough. Not everybody out there actually has sexual tension with their friends just because they're of the opposite sex, but House and Cuddy clearly do. ===

Bel-Cam Jos
01-24-2009, 09:48 AM
[spoiler deleted by AutoCensor]

But would that the case if it's so blatantly mentioned by both persons?

JediTricks
01-27-2009, 09:41 PM
I don't follow your meaning.

There was something about last night's episode that left me feeling unsatisfied later. It was a good storyline overall, but something about it didn't sit right a few hours later. Not sure what.

Mad Slanted Powers
01-27-2009, 09:49 PM
House made a Star Wars reference when he mentioned being told about the Dark Side by his mentor Ben, or something like that.

JediTricks
01-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Yeah, that was pretty good.

Bel-Cam Jos
01-30-2009, 06:50 PM
I don't follow your meaning.

There was something about last night's episode that left me feeling unsatisfied later. It was a good storyline overall, but something about it didn't sit right a few hours later. Not sure what.I was trying to address your spoiler without mentioning it, so therefore it would probably make no sense. Success! (I'd just ignore it; nothing worthwhile from my part, sorry)

Hmm, let's try to figure your feeling... Foreman appears to "love" 13, as House's advice mentioned, since he switched the placebo, but doesn't seem to be sharing much depth or feelings with her. Could that be it? Chase showed up before the halfway mark, and he was eating in the cafeteria instead of the operating room. How 'bout that? The fact that the Cameron-as-boss storyline appears dead after less than a full episode? Not fulfilling enough for you? We were teased that House might battle with the overly-positive special ed teacher patient, but he seldom spoke to her. Or the Cuddy wants the baby/doesn't want the baby/yells at the baby/baby "listens" to her/returns to work sooner. Any of those, JT? Or is it all of those? :(

Bel-Cam Jos
02-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Last night's was among the best in the series' history IMVHO. The patient's condition wasn't as much the issue as her decision to leave the profession. I guessed pretty closely to how Wilson would end the episode. No Cameron or Chase, but they'd have been an unneccessary distraction. House even showed some humanity at times. Quite a serious episode, but very well done.

JediTricks
02-06-2009, 05:51 PM
I was trying to address your spoiler without mentioning it, so therefore it would probably make no sense. Success! (I'd just ignore it; nothing worthwhile from my part, sorry)No, I got that part, I just didn't understand WHAT you were saying about it.

Hmm, let's try to figure your feeling... Foreman appears to "love" 13, as House's advice mentioned, since he switched the placebo, but doesn't seem to be sharing much depth or feelings with her. Could that be it? Chase showed up before the halfway mark, and he was eating in the cafeteria instead of the operating room. How 'bout that? The fact that the Cameron-as-boss storyline appears dead after less than a full episode? Not fulfilling enough for you? We were teased that House might battle with the overly-positive special ed teacher patient, but he seldom spoke to her. Or the Cuddy wants the baby/doesn't want the baby/yells at the baby/baby "listens" to her/returns to work sooner. Any of those, JT? Or is it all of those? :(Foreman's always been shallow pretending to be deep, so it's not that. Chase is actually allowed out of his cliche in theory, so it wasn't that. Cameron as boss was definitely a letdown, it kinda made sense that she'd drop it but they really made her spineless there - I dunno if that was my anti-fulfillment though, they've made her stupid at times to make her unpredictable, so this was part of that. House's interaction definitely could have used more punch, and didn't pay off at the end with him not making a big enough deal out of her being a saint because of her disease, but that didn't bother me even if it wasn't part of the show's "pattern". Cuddy's storyline was cute in theory but really didn't have any impact in the episode. I guess it was really that, and the A-story for the patient felt kinda "whatever". Plus, House doesn't take that much crap from Cutner, not ever. :p

As to this week's episode, I thought it was an interesting episode, but House really didn't step in when he should have with his big arguments. The patient walking away from her work is something House absolutely doesn't seem capable of, yet there wasn't anything made of that. It's almost like House is kinda fading away to being a secondary character on the show behind all the other soap opera and dramatic storylines.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-07-2009, 11:00 AM
It's almost like House is kinda fading away to being a secondary character on the show behind all the other soap opera and dramatic storylines."But that's impossible! " - Jerry Seinfeld :D :hellooooooooo :

Bel-Cam Jos
02-11-2009, 07:28 AM
I sat on my couch, and at 8pm PST, I had on the FOX station (channel 11), waiting for House. There was the normal disclaimer about the show's content, but I was surprised at the violence aspect. Then, it proceeds to tell me that the events take place within a one-hour time period. I checked my television programming guide: it shows that House should be on then. But the TV's programming station shows back-to-back 24 episodes. What's all that about?

Was there a new one for anybody out there? Did the president's televised conference bump out the doctor, in favor of a government agent show? Will get two Houses next week? This is a housing crisis; fix it Madam, ur, Mr. President! ;)

Mad Slanted Powers
02-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I was going to post something here before Monday, but my on screen guide showed two episodes of 24 at least a day before. I just checked the Channels guide that came in the Sunday paper, and it had House listed.

JediTricks
02-14-2009, 02:44 PM
I sat on my couch, and at 8pm PST, I had on the FOX station (channel 11), waiting for House. There was the normal disclaimer about the show's content, but I was surprised at the violence aspect. Then, it proceeds to tell me that the events take place within a one-hour time period. I checked my television programming guide: it shows that House should be on then. But the TV's programming station shows back-to-back 24 episodes. What's all that about?

Was there a new one for anybody out there? Did the president's televised conference bump out the doctor, in favor of a government agent show? Will get two Houses next week? This is a housing crisis; fix it Madam, ur, Mr. President! ;)No, the conference bumped House. It was in my local listings on the web as a rerun of 24. Thank goodness for Yahoo TV listings.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-17-2009, 07:22 PM
That Jesus freaked me out at the start! I was expecting the priest to fall over (since that's almost always what happens in the opening). Overall, this was a good steady episode, not too much for highs and lows. I was wondering just what House would do with Cuddy's event by the end; I think it was sad what his decision was. Foreman is getting stuck in between a lot of people; is this a lesson that you shouldn't do anything for love or one's own benefit?

JediTricks
02-17-2009, 09:08 PM
I am with ya BCJ, steady episode is a good way to describe it. Hard to believe House was able to give up the hallucination symptom though, that was a stretch for him.

Bel-Cam Jos
02-24-2009, 07:14 PM
I was frequently confused at this one, in a good way. Would/did House find out about 13/Forman? Was House really on heroin (I figured 'no way,' but then I wondered 'maybe')? I figured he couldn't leave the hospital, but then that doubt crept in again. Once more, the surprise diagnosis was a bit too abrupt, but it did allow House's actions at the start to make sense (somewhat).

Two weeks for a new one? Next week has nothing on TV of interest at all for me. Let's read instead! :thumbsup:

Mad Slanted Powers
02-24-2009, 07:18 PM
The highlight for me was the inclusion of the Soul Coughing song "$300". It sort of seemed appropriate, because of the line "How much, she said, for $300 I'll do it." The next scene after that shows that girl leaving his place. Actually, all the lyrics might be appropriate.

Lifting me up like a garage door; I need to feel it when the drug starts coming on. I know you Lord are a jealous lord. I know the tablet is your competition.

And I need for you to be reasonable.

How much? She said, For three hundred dollars, I'll do it.

Beating me down just like a rain storm. I need to feel it when the rain starts coming on. I know the skin is a jealous skin. I know the sky it is its competition.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
In place of there being no new episode this week, I started reading House and Philosophy, one of those pop culture looks through the eyes of thinkers and question-askers. Decent after one chapter essay so far.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Remember that old Simpsons episode where they "introduced" Poochie the Rockin' Dog? The cartoon had Itchy and Scratchy driving towards a fireworks factory, and Millhouse kept whining "when are they gonna get to the factory?" Once I realized that Wilson's brother was going to be a possible new character on the show, I kept wondering who it'd be. And the answer is...?

JediTricks
03-10-2009, 11:10 PM
I actually liked how they dealt with that. My late grandfather became a crazy homeless person when I was a teenager and basically became a stranger (except when his section 8 neighbor and friend slit his throat ear to ear in his sleep, and he woke up and pinched it closed and they put him on horse tranqs which docs said should have knocked him out for days but just made him sane temporarily), it didn't matter who he was, he WAS a stranger to me by the end.

This was an alright episode, but letting the wife in to get her feelings hurt over and over got ridiculous, and there were a few times where explaining would have helped greatly. I liked the change in pacing (even though there were 2 major cliches, Chase in the middle and the "aha!" moment at the end) and I liked that House recognized his own behavior could be corrected in someone similar and acted on that. I also liked that House got Cuddy some wolf whistling, that was an interesting dynamic.

But I was jaw-dropped when they tried to claim Cuddy was 38 years old, she's an attractive woman but she's like 42 if she's a day.

Mad Slanted Powers
03-11-2009, 01:15 AM
But I was jaw-dropped when they tried to claim Cuddy was 38 years old, she's an attractive woman but she's like 42 if she's a day.According to IMDB and wiki, she is 42, 43 in May. That's not much different from 38.

JediTricks
03-11-2009, 03:51 AM
It is when you're 34. :p

Bel-Cam Jos
03-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I actually liked how they dealt with that. My late grandfather became a crazy homeless person when I was a teenager and basically became a stranger (except when his section 8 neighbor and friend slit his throat ear to ear in his sleep, and he woke up and pinched it closed and they put him on horse tranqs which docs said should have knocked him out for days but just made him sane temporarily), it didn't matter who he was, he WAS a stranger to me by the end.

But I was jaw-dropped when they tried to claim Cuddy was 38 years old, she's an attractive woman but she's like 42 if she's a day.You could pitch that anecdote as an episode for a future season, JT! :couldyoureadmyscreenplay:

Maybe medicine ages you faster. But remember, Lisa the actress isn't Lisa the character, so her age can vary. How old is House supposed to be on the show?

pbarnard
03-12-2009, 11:40 AM
Either way, Chief of Staff of a major RESEARCH/Teaching Hospital is unlikely unless you have about 20 years worth of research publications and grants. Could she be a department head? Maybe, that's more politics than anything, but still related to funding and publishing.

JediTricks
03-12-2009, 07:23 PM
You could pitch that anecdote as an episode for a future season, JT! :couldyoureadmyscreenplay:Nobody would believe my reality. :p

Bel-Cam Jos
03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
It's weird; I remember enjoying this most recent episode, even laughing a couple times, but for the life of me, I cannot recall specific details at this moment. :confused: Only thing is Talb [sp?] bringing in donuts, as House "suggested."

JediTricks
03-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Taub. Yeah, what was this ep? It took me a solid minute of constructing the "patient was a man or woman, patient fell down or entered the hospital on their own, patient had a weird thing which was what..." before I remembered it was the nursing home nurse with the cat.

Bel-Cam Jos
03-23-2009, 11:17 AM
I caught a scene from Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, and I thought I heard Taub's voice from a younger-looking person. Was that how he made it in with House's team? He brought donuts, sliders, and a fellow actor-who-was-supposed-to-be-a-doctor? :rolleyes:

Bel-Cam Jos
04-01-2009, 06:45 PM
This one was among the best all-time Houses. Literally seeing House from an outsider's eyes was cool, as was seeing the interactions between the other team members. House wasn't always a jerk, either.

The teaser for next week's seems far too ambiguous. But of course, I'll be watching.

pbarnard
04-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Way to rip off MASH for 20 minutes!!! But nice use of a technology that causes a lot of debate in the neuroscience community about its effectiveness.

Of course the teaser is ambigous, it's counter programming because it's up against the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Of course the teaser is ambigous, it's counter programming because it's up against the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament.Dang! You're right. Good thing I could care less who makes it to the title game (but I know which station will be on my "Previous" button).

UKWildcat
04-02-2009, 08:25 PM
This one was among the best all-time Houses. Literally seeing House from an outsider's eyes was cool, as was seeing the interactions between the other team members.

I agree, I really liked the episode. I thought Mos Def did a great job too, even if most of his acting was voice overs; he's turned into a fine actor. Real good ep. :thumbsup:

JediTricks
04-06-2009, 03:19 PM
This ep worked pretty well despite a few cheap gimmicks. It was interesting to see through the patient's eyes for once, generally the patients don't mean as much to the show.

JediTricks
04-07-2009, 02:41 PM
Really, nobody's talking about this one? C'mon.

I actually expected this to be a little more monumental, it was a good ep but it felt like a rather by-the-numbers take on this sort of thing for House. Maybe that's the show in a rut, or maybe that's the show doing what it does best. I actually was thinking what House ended up thinking, but reading the behind-the-scenes that led to it, I am fairly confident that's not the case now and they made an interesting choice.

pbarnard
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Eh, finding out the reason why he left in real life, to become the Public Liason Director for the White House, sort of takes some of the fun out of it.

But Entertainment Weekly goes into the discussion with the producers and actors as to why.

Bottom line: They don't want there to be an answer. Because of that, they want this singular event to shake up everyone's relatioship (of all types) and personal beliefs. It's an effective use of an old plot trick, one must die to change them all.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-07-2009, 06:15 PM
I wanted to comment right after watching it last night, but I literally decided (yeah, I literally put the word literally where it shouldn't literally be... literally :D ) to sleep on it first.

House is brilliant at solving medical cases, but I think he realized his skills don't necessarily translate to other areas of need (i.e. forensics, crime scenes). I was wondering if they'd go "dream sequence" on this one, but sadly was glad they didn't. Not because I dislike the character, but it'd have demeaned his personal worth if it had just been a what-if? scenario. Still, pretty rough to watch, especially since I was already in a funk from earlier in the day; I realized very early on that this episode wouldn't be funny in the least.

Was there a teaser for the next episode? I don't recall seeing one.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Was there a teaser for the next episode? I don't recall seeing one.Yes, but I don't remember it too well. They mentioned Kutner, and there was a suggestion that House and Cameron get together.

I had forgotten about the preview for this episode and hadn't heard any other spoilers, so Kutner's death was a complete surprise to me.

JediTricks
04-07-2009, 07:29 PM
There was a teaser, an environmentalist collapses, and Cameron takes the case to House. The team is still dealing with Kutner's death, and Cuddy questions Cameron about her feelings towards House.

BTW, I was stunned to see Colleen Camp was the female patient. I had no idea she put on so much weight, she was a staple in movies back in the '80s which is how I best remember her, so seeing her in this was very surprising. She's still a good "in the trenches" actress, not too flashy, just gets the job done.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-07-2009, 07:40 PM
I saw Meat Loaf's name in the opening credits, but didn't recognize him when they first showed him. I guess I didn't realize he is over 60 now. I see he was credited as Meat Loaf Aday.

UKWildcat
04-07-2009, 07:44 PM
I thought this episode was phenomenal, one of the best of the series... probably in my Top 5.

I couldn't believe it, completely shocked. I was like, "What?", "Holy sh*t!", for the first part of the episode (and after it ended too). I felt like I had been straight up sucker punched, out of no where.

Very emotional and gripping, which didn't let up. Taub breaking down at the end was a pretty powerful moment too.

I liked the cinematography of the episode, I thought it was very well done; the dreary lighting and etc. Very dark.

I do not read EW or any of the TV show boards, websites or anything, because of spoilers, but usually I will find stuff out one way or another. Well this one caught me completely by surprise, which is pretty difficult to do these days. Well done! :thumbsup:

JediTricks
04-07-2009, 07:48 PM
I saw Meat Loaf's name in the opening credits, but didn't recognize him when they first showed him. I guess I didn't realize he is over 60 now. I see he was credited as Meat Loaf Aday.
I immediately knew who he was playing when they showed his name in the credits, but I didn't recognize him in the opening scene. However, the very first shot after his credit was shown, I clearly recognized him.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I immediately knew who he was playing when they showed his name in the credits, but I didn't recognize him in the opening scene. However, the very first shot after his credit was shown, I clearly recognized him.I realized who he was, right when I saw him, but I was surprised to see his last name credited. Is that a pun (instead of an apple a day to keep doctors away, meat loaf would do the trick? ;) ), or really his name?

And I remembered the teaser last night. But thanks for the reminders.

JediTricks
04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
No, that's his real last name. His real first name is "Marvin", though he legally changed it to "Michael" a few years back.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-14-2009, 06:55 PM
This was a good "bridge" episode, between the shock of the suicide one and however they'll continue on. I was somewhat surprised to see what Cameron did at the end with Chase (I thought they'd make it more drawn out). Wilson may be a milquetoast sometimes, but he surely can be, as House so subtlely pointed out, a "manipulative [Amber]." :pleased:

Speaking of which, the next weeks's (nice try, BCJ, as it's TWO WEEKS from now :upset: stupid American I-Dolt) looks really weird. Looking forward to it.

JediTricks
04-17-2009, 01:41 PM
I missed the first half, but the second half felt like it explained everything. I liked Wilson's little game with House, but Chase walking away so easily is such a piece of TV writing (I want to marry you, but even a slight deviation from the norm and I'm done!). I didn't quite buy that House wouldn't think of the rose thing though, if it already fit, he could have argued the guy pricked his leg walking by one and treated him anyway.

Bel-Cam Jos
04-27-2009, 09:18 PM
Tonight's supposedly brings back Amber in a dream/fantasy storyline, which should work well, as USA ran the two-part House-and-Amber-on-the-bus episodes to help me remember easier.