PDA

View Full Version : The 9th ir 10th time.....

Tycho
09-13-2005, 12:38 AM
I went to the movies tonight and saw Revenge of the Sith for my 9th 0r 10th tiime. It made me feel really good! - especially having been in the hospital for so long. At least one theater in town is still playing "Sith."

2-1B
09-13-2005, 12:48 AM
In the words of Palpatine, "you did well" Tycho !

I just saw it again on Saturday, probably my last real chance to catch it before the DVD on 1 November . . . can't wait to see it again. :)

Rocketboy
09-13-2005, 12:49 AM
Lucky you.
After last Thursday night, it's gone 'round these parts.

And I really wanted to see it one more time onm the big screen.

bobafrett
09-13-2005, 12:58 AM
I wish I could find the time to go see it again.

Slicker
09-13-2005, 01:14 AM
Lucky you.
After last Thursday night, it's gone 'round these parts.

And I really wanted to see it one more time onm the big screen.That sucks!! I was hopin' we could go and see it when I came home.

Kidhuman
09-13-2005, 07:26 AM
I avent seen it on the big screen since around the end of June/Beginning of July. I do have a copy and have watched it quite a few times already.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
It's been gone for about a week around here. I saw it six times, which is what I planned to do as that's how many times I saw TPM and AOTC.

Markimus
09-13-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm disappointed it has been playing at my local dollar theater for several weeks now. I guess that's better than nothing but I thought it still could have legs to be around in first run theaters at least through September... I've seen it 6 times.. would like to go at least once more.

The 'Xir
09-15-2005, 12:09 PM
It's been gone for awhile now here in the central NY area. I'm just waiting for the rerelease around Christmas, because I was only able to see it 5 times, and I told myself I was going to see it 7x's atleast, the same amount of times I saw TPM and AotC respectivley. But isn't the DVD comming out on Nov 1rst? That's a day before my B'day so you know what I'll be doing that whole week, well after the binge drinking and the porcelain kissing that is! :D

JimJamBonds
09-15-2005, 12:15 PM
It's been gone for awhile now here in the central NY area. I'm just waiting for the rerelease around Christmas, because I was only able to see it 5 times, and I told myself I was going to see it 7x's atleast, the same amount of times I saw TPM and AotC respectivley. But isn't the DVD comming out on Nov 1rst? That's a day before my B'day so you know what I'll be doing that whole week, well after the binge drinking and the porcelain kissing that is! :D

Yup its coming out on the 1st.

2-1B
09-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Christmas re-release ? :confused:

JimJamBonds
09-15-2005, 12:19 PM
I don't really see that happening since the dvd will have been released a few weeks earlier. However if it was coming out in say March then giddy up I'd see it in December.

2-1B
09-15-2005, 12:39 PM
Yeah, they didn't do a Christmas re-release since 1999 with TPM so I'm not sure what Xir is talking about. With AOTC they did an IMAX release in the Fall but that doesn't apply here.

The 'Xir
09-27-2005, 01:12 PM
Sorry. I just figured Georgie "bleed 'em dry" Lucas would do something for the Holiday season, but maybe he'll just rely on the dvd sales.
I wasn't trying to report anything factual that I knew was going to happen, I just figured it would be rereleased in some fashion to theatres.
Oh and Ceaz, the Imax thing is still a re-release no matter how ya look at it, I don't know if they figure those ticket sales into the overall gross of the film, but If they release III into theatres again in any fashion, IMAX or otherwise, I'll probably be there!

JimJamBonds
09-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry. I just figured Georgie "bleed 'em dry" Lucas would do something for the Holiday season, but maybe he'll just rely on the dvd sales.
I wasn't trying to report anything factual that I knew was going to happen, I just figured it would be rereleased in some fashion to theatres.

That would be the 3d release, along with a Saga DVD release along with...

2-1B
09-27-2005, 01:27 PM
I hear ya Xir, I just meant that the Clones IMAX release was around November and not a Christmas re-release like they did for Menace. :)