PDA

View Full Version : question regarding guns/accessories

Flembar
01-17-2002, 06:18 PM
:crazed:

I picked up a bunch of POTF2 guns/accesspries on ebay. Included were a couple of POTF2 Stormtrooper hand guns, but they were a sort of bronze color and not the normal black. What figure(s) did these guns originally belong too?

Also included were a couple that looked almost identical to the POTF2 Stormtrooper gun, but the back of the gn stock was just a litle different, maybe not a sleek. Anybody know what figure(s) these go with?

Thanks in advance.

-Rash Flembar-

Bel-Cam Jos
01-17-2002, 10:17 PM
The bronze Trooper gun I believe belongs to Weequay Skiff Guard. I think the original Lando had the different stock to the gun, but maybe it was the AT-ST Driver. Sorry. :(

JediTricks
01-18-2002, 02:16 AM
So many POTF2 figures came with those goofy-arse wrong-ended blasters, I think the first use was in the Death Star Escape cinema scene, the first carded use was the AT-ST driver, I believe. God I hate that gun so much! It also has a longer scope than the regular stormy blaster.

Darkross
01-18-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
So many POTF2 figures came with those goofy-arse wrong-ended blasters, I think the first use was in the Death Star Escape cinema scene, the first carded use was the AT-ST driver, I believe. God I hate that gun so much! It also has a longer scope than the regular stormy blaster.

Hi JediTricks is right...I have the Deathstar Escape Cinema scene and I recall noticing that the stock of the Stormtrooper blasters was different than all of the others. They are the only two like them in my entire collection.

Obi-Don
01-19-2002, 04:57 AM
The bronze gun does go with the Weequay skiff guard. I have two and thats the only figure that I have found with this color of gun. The other I'm not sure about.

JEDIpartner
01-22-2002, 09:09 AM
I've seen plenty of repros of the vintage weapons available from different vendors, but I can't seem to find any POTF2 packs. Does anyone know how one could obtain them aside from the occasional eBay offering?