PDA

View Full Version : Clone Evo Customizing Question

Luuuuuuke
09-14-2005, 03:28 AM
Hey, does anyone know whether the AOTC clone in this pack can be customized into an ROTS clone? Like, can you put the AT-TE gunner's helmet on him, etc?

jedi master sal
09-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Hmmm, Haven't tried it, but Now I just might. THanks for the idea, and I'll let you know what the outcome is, unless someone beats me to it.

Luuuuuuke
09-19-2005, 11:21 PM
ALRIGHTY THEN... I've got good news. The AOTC EVo clone can easily be customized into a really cool looking ROTS clone--and I'm a retard when it comes to customizing, so if it's easy for me....
You just have to be willing to part with a AT-TE gunner's helmet. Then put the helmet on the AOTC clone. It fits perfectly. IN fact, it looks better on the AOTC clone than on the gunner; the other thing is there's no humongous difference between the body of the AOTC clone and an ROTS gunner, so it looks natural. I used a simple 501st trooper paint scheme on the AT-TE gunner's helmet and voila! instant ROTS clone.
Of course, this assumes you don't really want AOTC clones. I don't, so no problem. I'll try to post some pics when I get a chance.

kool-aid killer
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
My younger brother just got this set today. I told him about your little customizing trick and he liked it. He likes giving figures different accessories so it wasnt a big deal to him. But looking at the clone figures face sculpts from the Evolutions set, i had the desire to buy another one and use their heads to make custom Jedi. The only problem i have right now is deciding what bodies would work well for them but for the most part im determined to try and work something out.