PDA

View Full Version : Help! This is driving me crazy...can u name this song!?

TheDarthVader
09-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Ok. I heard part of this song on a t.v. commercial for some dude. I know that he plays the piano. I know that he is somewhat popular. I have an idea that it may be Michael McDonald. If you don't like this kind of music, just don't post. I just want to know the NAME OF THE SONG. The only part I know is this: "I know <quick pause> we belong together." Any ideas? It is a cool song and maybe from the 80s or 90s. I know the singer is male (for sure) hehehehehe. Thanks to anyone who can tell me the song title.

B.
TDV

Kidhuman
09-16-2005, 12:50 AM
I did a search for lyric serch engines on google and then typed in the words we belong together in there and got a lot of responses. You might want to try that for help if no one can come up with the title.

TheDarthVader
09-16-2005, 01:24 AM
Yeah, I already tried the google thing. TOO MANY RESULTS.

This was a commercial for this musician's cd or dvd. I forget which one.

B.
TDV

CaptainSolo1138
09-16-2005, 08:30 AM
I dug this up on Amazon.com. It may very well be Michael McDonald that you're talking about. Once you're to the link, scroll to track #9 and see if that's the one you were lookin for.

*EDIT: The link made this post ridiculously wide (and I couldn't make it a hyperlink. Hmmm.....) so I PM'd it to you.

TheDarthVader
09-16-2005, 02:05 PM
Thanks solo, but that is not the right song. The pace is too slow. The line might be "You know...we belong together" or "We know we belong together."
Keep trying. I appreciate the help guys!

B.
TDV

bobafrett
09-16-2005, 11:25 PM
an't say that I have seen that commercial, or much T.V. in general at all. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I heard a song years ago on a short lived military series "Try and love again" by the Eagles. I recognized it was the Eagles, didn't know the song title, and ended up buying nearly every album they ever put out, only to find that I already had it on the "Hotel California" album. That's okay though, I love the Eagles!