PDA

View Full Version : Saga II Tie Fighter repaint

TCC-1972
09-16-2005, 08:41 AM
Some of you were wondering what the new Tie Fighter would look like repainted. Well,I repainted mine but the pics are too big for this forum so head over here to see the pics.

http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218309

Whether the Tie Fighter is supposed to be blue or not,I prefer gray!:thumbsup:

Blackened88
09-16-2005, 05:12 PM
Thats looks awesome wanna paint mine. :D That was hilarous when I seen that pic halfway thru, didn't expect that. lol

Bacta Beast
09-16-2005, 07:47 PM
It's bananas, hooray bananas!!!:thumbsup:

TheDarthVader
09-16-2005, 08:52 PM
That is what a tie fighter is supposed to look like. You did quite a job on that paint application. I wish you could paint me one just like that and mail it to me loose. I would gladly pay for tie and paint. Let me know.

B.
TDV

bobafrett
09-16-2005, 10:06 PM
TIE Pics and bonus chicks being seductive, I like it! I keep mine boxed up for some reason, my TIE fighter that is.

Turbowars
09-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Awesome job. Now we need to know what brand and color you used?

Thanks

jedi master sal
09-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Awesome job. Now we need to know what brand and color you used?

Thanks

Not just what brand and color, but how did you take apart the TIE. (Please dont'just say "carefully".

Also, did you know that the strut from the wings can be removed from the wing itself?

Someone has got to mold this thing and start selling just the wing parts. Man, I'd buy 4-5 sets of those and convert all of my older TIEs.

BTW, great job on the paint!

-Sal

Mr. JabbaJohnL
09-17-2005, 03:49 PM
Yes, it looks very nice.

But, could a mod move this to the Customs section? I got confused when I first saw the title and thought there'd be a running variant to this vehicle.

Turbowars
09-17-2005, 06:13 PM
Not just what brand and color, but how did you take apart the TIE. (Please dont'just say "carefully".

Also, did you know that the strut from the wings can be removed from the wing itself?

Someone has got to mold this thing and start selling just the wing parts. Man, I'd buy 4-5 sets of those and convert all of my older TIEs.

BTW, great job on the paint!

-SalIf you just look on the bottom of the ship you will see 7 Philips screws that have to be removed, The part that connects to the wing just snaps on and off. After the screws are removed the ship will fall apart.