PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Cups w/figures list?

vader121
09-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Can someone point me to a list of the current and future Cups released?

I picked up Stormtrooper and Vader over the weekend (to open) and am curious on what others have been released. I know of some but not all.

bobafrett
09-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Can someone point me to a list of the current and future Cups released?

I picked up Stormtrooper and Vader over the weekend (to open) and am curious on what others have been released. I know of some but not all.

There was also a princess Leia cup w/figure in the set that you picked up.

Some of the earlier cups were

1st Series:
Anakin (AOTC)
Obi Wan (Alec Guiness) (ANH)
Luke Skywalker in X-Wing pilot gear (empire)
Leia in slave gear (ROTJ)
Darth Maul (TPM)

2nd Series: ROTS
Obi Wan
Grevious
Clone Trooper

3rd Series:
Han Solo
Boba Fett
Yoda

Then the ones you mentioned Vader, Stormtrooper and the Liea in her white outfit from Empire.

Hope that helps.

I haven't seen the Vader or the Stormtrooper yet.

vader121
09-20-2005, 08:09 AM
I almost couldn't buy them. They had 3 Stormies and 1 Vader along with 3 Leias. I went to buy them and at first they said they couldn't sell them to me as they shouldn't be put out yet. Well, I nicely said that if they are on the shelf that I should be able to buy them. After about 15 mins they were able to locate the proper sku and I got them.

Now I want a Boba Fett. Saw it a few times but didn't get it.

Did they have a Grievous one for AOTC?
I never saw that series at all.

bobafrett
09-20-2005, 11:09 AM
Sorry vader121, I checked and I corredted my error, it was ROTS. I had the same problem with trying to buy the set with Yoda, Han, and Boba Fett, the price wasn't coming up, and they tried to tell me the same thing. After I insisted that the label was on the shelf, they called and got the correct SKU.

Darth Jax
09-20-2005, 01:50 PM
i've gotten nearly all the cups and figures. not once have they been able to scan them at the register. twice they've sent someone back to locate the price, the other times simply given them to me at the same price as the regular carded figures i was buying at the time.

vader121
09-21-2005, 07:50 AM
That was a nice bonus there Darth Jax. $12.99 each is a bit pricy but I just had to have the Vader and Stormie.

Now I really want the Boba Fett, Darth Maul, and Clonetrooper. I would get the others too but only if they are clearanced which may or may not happen by year's end.

bobafrett
09-21-2005, 12:53 PM
I'd say that the others you are looking for would be pretty hard to find at retail. Good luck with your search though, but I would think that any you do find would be damaged, the case that is. I see them from time to time on eBay.

sith_killer_99
09-21-2005, 04:25 PM
I found the Vader/Storimie/Leia sets last night and they rang up fine.

However, several weeks ago I foung the Han/Fett/Yoda and brought them up to the cashier, they wouldn't ring up! One of the other cashiers told her they were priced at $5.00 each!!!:eek: Needless to say I walked away a happy camper. I almost went back in to buy the rest, but figured that would be greedy, let someone else luck out with a great deal.:D