PDA

View Full Version : Obi Elite Email now going out!!

eFXAmy
09-20-2005, 11:34 AM
Hello Everyone!

I thought I would give you the heads up that the highly anticipated Obi Elite Email is going to start going out in the next few minutes!

Better get a good night’s sleep September 28.
Because at 9 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time) on September 29, you’ll need to be at your best.

That’s when the Obi-Wan Episode I Elite Edition lightsaber replica goes on sale to
Collector’s Society members only.

There are only 1,250 available worldwide—and our last Elite Edition sold out in 14 minutes.
Replicated from Lucas archive materials, this exclusive lightsaber is the spitting image of the one that made its dashing debut in Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. Check out these dazzling details:

Polished, high-grade stainless steel, brass and aluminum construction
Genuine crystal in the LEDs and “purple hemisphere”
Brass detail parts plated in genuine 18k gold
Premium black and red anodized finishes
Accurate “female knurling” on the red control knob

Only Collector’s Society members are eligible to order the Obi-Wan Episode I Elite Edition lightsaber. If you’re not a member, you may want to consider becoming one. (Otherwise, you’ll lose a chance to own this exclusive lightsaber—not to mention hours of sleep). To join our Collector’s Society, CLICK HERE.

If you were one of the lucky few who snagged the Luke Skywalker Episode IV Elite Edition Lightsaber, we’re sending you a second plaque to display with your lightsaber. The second plaque will show the final edition size of 1000 so that you can display it side by side with your original plaque. No need to contact us, we have your address and will send it automatically to you when it is available in November.

www.masterreplicas.com (http://www.masterreplicas.com/) or call 1-866-REPLIKA
To unsubscribe, click here

Jayspawn
09-26-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks Amy!

I didnt get the email but thats ok. I got my Thursday morning cleared. This will be my 1st Elite Edition so I'm pretty excited.

nash
09-26-2005, 02:16 PM
awesome jayspawn! ill be right there with ya. goodluck :)

bobafett07728
09-27-2005, 05:12 PM
What is the price on this saber?

Jayspawn
09-27-2005, 08:31 PM
I believe its going to be $499.99.

kingyeti
09-28-2005, 08:22 PM
when will they be shipping?any idea? i sure hope i'm able to order.

Jedi_Mike
10-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Word is Thanksgiving week.

BEW
10-07-2005, 11:54 PM
WOW! That is so far away! I just hope the wait is worth it and it is a far superior product than the shabby Luke EE I received with glue marks and drops all over it.

yeek
10-08-2005, 08:46 PM
November is turning out to be an expensive month for me...the obi EE, some new shoe releases, and the xbox 360...I am so dead.

BEW
10-09-2005, 10:25 PM
new shoe releases??? Well just think of the Obi Elite as an investment...!

Jedi_Mike
11-04-2005, 09:33 PM
The latest word from MR is that this lightsaber will not ship until the week of December 20th.

Jayspawn
11-07-2005, 09:52 AM
It'll be a great after-Christmas present!