PDA

View Full Version : Latest finds!

sith_killer_99
09-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Well, I have been hitting the stores pretty heavy lately.

So far I have found all the Battle Packs minus the Target "Clone Attack on Coruscant". I even managed to find multiples of the Jedi Temple Assault Battle Pack.:D

This weekend I found a few Clone Trooper Evolutions packs! Yeah!!! Target seems to be the palce for these. I have not found the Sith Evolution set yet, but I will get it eventually, the Clone set was really what I was waiting and searching for, so I am a happy camper.

I still have yet to find any new figures past #56.:(

UKWildcat
10-08-2005, 12:33 AM
I still have yet to find any new figures past #56.:(

Me too Sith Killer... and its rather frustrating! :frus:

So are you the only one here, on SirSteves, that is in KY? Just about my entire family is from Kentucky, around Lexingtion, Winchester, Mt. Sterling and places. I am the only one in my family that was born outside of KY (VA for me).

I try to make it to KY a couple times a year, visit family, weddings, etc. Never really did have much luck finding stuff while I was there. Of course I don't do much shopping when I visit either.

Good luck figure hunting! It's only a matter of time before the newer figs start showing up. :thumbsup:

fistogreen
11-07-2005, 06:18 PM
any idea on how many different variations of the clone to stormtrooper evolution packs there are? I saw two different ones in target today, a yellow set and a red set. The red stormtrooper seemed to be quite "dirtier" than the yellow one. TRU is releasing a set in a week or so, are these going to be even more different?

sith_killer_99
11-07-2005, 07:17 PM
There are only 2 sets one is the "Yellow" set with Orange Pauldron Sandtrooper and the other is the "Grey" set with Grey Pauldron Sandtrooper.

That is all.