PDA

View Full Version : new guy needs help - .45 series COMPLETE list

Thodi Phash
09-26-2005, 03:03 PM
hey everyone,

i just found the site this afternoon and so far its amazing. full of cool info.
ive been checking out the MR collection for awhile now, but (like a few people here) i cant really afford to 'collect' all the full size sabers.

so ive decided im going to collect the .45 editions. (since all the feedback on this forum is that theyre great.)

but, i need a little help.
from what ive gathered so far, it seems that all of the sabers have been released (or will be in the next months) except for TPM qui-gon, and Lukes ESB?

im the kindof guy that wont start collecting something that theres no chance of ever obtaining the whole set. (even since i was a kid) so im really excited to think that the WHOLE set of .45 sabers are out there!!!

so, what i really need, is a list. (kindof like a checklist for a baseball card set) that i can keep track of all the sabers out there, and what i will need to finally finish my collection. im getting married in janurary and my fiance' and i thought it'd be awesome to get a new .45 each month

we're planning on starting with the full size darth maul on the master replicas website (which you get for joining the collectors society).

and next month we'll be looking for a new one :)

so, if anyone has a list, or knows where i can find one..(ive been googling it and so far, nadda)

***** also ***** if anyone happens to know which models are sold out / not available anymore (anything i will need to find on ebay), please include that in the list....

thanks so much in advance!!!

thodi

sphiatt
10-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Well here are all the upcoming ones:

-Luke Skywalker Ep.VI .45 Scaled Lightsaber: 1st week in October

-Darth Maul Ep.I .45 Scaled Lightsaber: 1st week in October

-Darth Vader Ep.IV .45 Scaled Lightsaber: 1st week in October

-Yoda Ep.III .45 Scaled Lightsaber: Mid October and Late October

There are also 4 others that are readily available right now, but they are selling out somewhat. They are:

1. Darth Sidous Episode 3 .45 Mini Lightsaber (SW-315)
2. Darth Maul Battle Damaged .45 Mini Lightsaber (SW-308)
3. Anakin Skywalker Episode 3 .45 Mini Lightsaber (SW-310)
4. Obi-Wan Kenobi Episode 3 .45 Mini Lightsaber (SW-311)

You can get all 4 of these for $99 FREE shipping here: http://www.sphiatt.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=1861

Hope that helps!

nash
10-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Thodi Phash check your Private Messages! Hope it helps, let me know :)