PDA

View Full Version : Target Clearances

DeathStarPlans
01-18-2002, 09:37 AM
Anyone else here score potj figures for $1.54?
I went to 3 different Targets with each having a different price. The last one that I went to had one for $1.54
I noticed that it was only the collection one figs that were being dropped. I went up with 3 figures and only one was clearanced down, but the clerk let me have them all for that, so I ran back and grabbed one of each figure and 4 bespin guards. A set went to my 2 1/2 year old and Ill probably do a bespin diorama.:greedy:

JEDIpartner
01-18-2002, 09:51 AM
I was just in at Target last night and didn't see ANY clearanced items! They had a bunch of figures from the dread Ketwol wave and that was pretty much about it.

DeathStarPlans
01-18-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeh thats about all I got. That wave and the Chewbacca/shorty leia wave and the han w/stormtrooper belt wave and a few other pegwarmers. All the 12" Speeders were bought out by one scalper so says the clerks.

Dark Marble
01-18-2002, 03:40 PM
The target here in Boulder, Co is about officially out of clearance. But, I was able to get a 12" speeder bike for 9.94! There were a couple there but I left them. I only needed one...I hope some other lucky collecter found one! Other than that, Ketwol wave.

Jayspawn
01-18-2002, 07:32 PM
Last I looked my Target a a couple of 12" Death Star Droids for $7.90 each. Not a bad price but not enought to make me get one. I went to another Target where there was 1 Luke w/ Speeder Bike left and somebody had riped open the box and STOLEN his hat! Thats messed up! Then they pulled his hood over the figure's head to look like it was ok. That is totally wrong.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
01-19-2002, 12:19 AM
I just went to a Target this afternoon and they too had the Ketwol wave up the wazoo. Apparently they missed the memo that ordered the clearances of these figures. I have gone a couple times just before and right after Christmas, and the only item I have seen clearanced is the Speeder Bike. At the rate the Ketwol wave is clogging the pegs, it'll be months before they will be all gone :mad:

hamsterboy
01-19-2002, 01:48 AM
I haven't been to Target's in about a month. At least now I have a reason to go.:D

SithDroid
01-19-2002, 01:55 AM
Yeah I got the Emperor's Wrath Vader wave for $2.30. It was great. At least they have stuff. The TRU in my area never has anything when I go in there.

hamsterboy
01-21-2002, 02:11 AM
Got there today and all they had left was the Death Star Escape Han Solo.:cry:

Obi-Don
01-21-2002, 02:28 AM
I went there sat. and they had nothing. The same figures with nothing marked down. Oh well.:(

DeathStarPlans
01-21-2002, 06:37 AM
Its been the same for the last 3 years ive collected and hung around here. The stuff does not last once i clearance. Youd have to be one of those morning scalpers to get the stuff.