PDA

View Full Version : Gree Figure

Punkreject
09-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Before you guys attack me for the painted suspenders..hehe, I plan to actually add them eventually but I was lazy and painted them for now. Let me know what you guys think...I think it turned out great!!!

Blackened88
09-28-2005, 10:00 PM
That Gree is awesome, I don't think I ever seen a better Gree or custom painted Clone anywhere. Only thing he's missing is his holster and suspenders which look fine. Seriously though if you were to add on a real working holster I would buy that from you and I don't buy customs. So are you planning on selling any? :D

Kidhuman
09-28-2005, 10:05 PM
Greee...at job on it.

Punkreject
09-28-2005, 10:26 PM
The holster....forgot to mention that. Any one have any ideas, I was stumped about it? Don't plan on selling it, it's my favorite clone. Oh yeah, forgot to mention...the second pic is meant to be a recreation of his pose on the new insider magazine! I'll be posting a Kashyyk Commander soon. It's like Gree's second hand man I guess or just a generic commander for Kashyyk. It looks sweet. I have a 501st clone i'll post sometime too. My next project is a dirty white clone. Anyway, thanx for the feedback, keep it coming!

Blackened88
09-28-2005, 10:37 PM
With the holster you could possibly cut it off of one of the Clone Commanders and glue it on Gree. Gree's also my favorite Clone Commander, never heard of a Kashyyyk Commander.

Bacta Beast
09-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Hey, it's more accurate than the one Habroke's putting out! the only thing I would say is, though I know his visor slot is green, it just seems to me to be more of a tinted green than a full on bright green. I've noticed more than one person paint it that way.

Has anyone seen the customized Takara Microman clones over at the Custom Alliance site? I'd like to make some of those. Now that's super articulated!

Punkreject
09-29-2005, 12:22 AM
I saw a pic somewhere where the visor looked like that color. It's not as bright in person though. I mixed silver with the green so I think it reflected brighter than it actually is. I like how it seemed to glow in the pictures, made for a kool effect. As for the Kashyyk Commander, it's just something I came up with. The paint scheme and everything fits well when the figure is stood beside Gree. Now all I need is troops for both of them. I wish I had extra biker scouts to paint but sadly I don't. I hope hasbro releases some Kashyyk Clones because i'm not willing to pay the price the biker scouts go for on ebay.

Captain Spoon
09-29-2005, 11:36 AM
That looks really nice! I'll take one of those over the HasBlo one