PDA

View Full Version : Darth Vader Mug

InsaneJediGirl
01-18-2002, 11:12 AM
I have a Darth Vader Metalized Figural Mug from the Starwars Classic Collectors Series made by Applause for the 20 Year SW Celebrations.It is a VERY.VERY nice piece.Did they make more?Are
they planning to make more for the 25th Anniversary?

Any info would be helpful :D

JEDIpartner
01-18-2002, 01:06 PM
But I DO have a Threepio metalised mug that was given to me by my Goddaughter back in 1997. I couldn't tell you if there were anymore or if the Threepio was part of that line. Sorry. :(

InsaneJediGirl
01-18-2002, 03:45 PM
Orginally Posted by JEDIpartnr
But I DO have a Threepio metalised mug that was given to me by my Goddaughter back in 1997

Threepio could have been,I dont see why they would just have
a Darth Vader one.

Jayspawn
01-18-2002, 07:45 PM
Darth Vader and C-3PO were the only metalised mugs that were made. There are a bunch of other character mugs, which were all quite nifty. The Stormtrooper one is my favorite. Unfortunatly they are not making any mugs for classic trilogy. As for Episode II, who knows? They can only look better than the figures.

InsaneJediGirl
01-19-2002, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the answers..my hunt for Threepio shall now begin :D

r2dee2
01-27-2002, 05:14 PM
Here is a pic of all the mugs that have come out. The Darth Vader was released in both the black and the metalized. The last two mugs in the picture are not from the Applause line.
APPLAUSE MUGS (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/IMAGES/applausemugs2a_7shadow.jpg)