PDA

View Full Version : Who is STILL eluding your grasp?

ChronicJedi
01-18-2002, 11:38 AM
I'm waiting for Eeth Koth and Zutton, but I have the previous 58 carded figures, B-Wing and TIE Intercepter. It's been awhile since I've seen a thread like this and I'm interested in how others are faring out there. What was your most recent POTJ find, if none elude you? My last find was the FX-7 wave on PAF.com. ;)

Lord Tenebrous
01-18-2002, 12:04 PM
FX-7 wave, Zutton wave, Amanaman

My city has only 8 figures for sale - 3 Tusken Raiders, 3 Leia Bespin, and 2 Chewie Mechanic :(

I've seen store reports around my area with all of them, but I'm too busy to travel.

InsaneJediGirl
01-18-2002, 12:19 PM
I'm still missing the FX-7 Wave,Eeth Wave,Amanaman wave,Tie Interceptor and B-Wing.

I'm starting to suspect the Stockpeople are behind this in my area.

JEDIpartner
01-18-2002, 12:49 PM
I just picked up Amanaman and Leia at Yestertoys for $11 & $10 respectively. I really think I am going to pass of Eeth Koth, which is sad. I was really looking forward to getting him when they announced him. He is going to look like a total ******* next to my other Jedi figures, so I am not buying him. I will probably pick up Stanley "Zutton" Roper whenever I can find him, but I haven't yet... so I suppose that's the only one that I want that is eluding me.

sith_killer_99
01-18-2002, 01:06 PM
Well, I just found the FX-7 wave along with Eeth Koth wave at Wal-Mart last night. And I just worked out trades for Tessek and R2-Q5. I found the Deluxe waves right after X-mas along with the 25th anniversary sets (Luke/Leia and Han/Chewie).

I have all figs so far, either loose or MOMC. I am missing 3 MOMC (Queen/red dress, Plo Koon, and Saesee Tiin). When I found these the cards were wrecked, so I opened 'em. :D

I never found the B-Wing or Y-Wing, so I traded TIE Intercepter's for them.;)

SithDroid
01-18-2002, 01:31 PM
I'm pretty much caught up on the POTJ line. All I need is Darth Maul Sith Apprentice, Scout Trooper Clean Version, the FX-7 wave, Zutton, Eeth Koth, the 25th Aniversart 2-packs, and the new Deluxe figures. So pretty much the newest stuff.

jedi master sal
01-18-2002, 02:27 PM
I must count myself among the lucky ones. I have them all.....

oops (like anakin) I forgot, I need Rebel Trooper and Imp Officer. Other than that, I'm all caught up.

Jayspawn
01-18-2002, 07:38 PM
I still need FX-7, Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, Eeth Koth, and Mr. "Zutton" Roper.

Grayhank
01-18-2002, 10:00 PM
I am pretty caught up through the FX-7 Wave, bringing my total to 52 out of the 54 POTJ basic carded figures. Still need Zutton and Eeth Koth.

Have all 4 Deluxe figures and the MOTDS 2-pack. Also have the 300th Boba Fett, TIE-Interceptor, B-Wing, Carbon Freeze Chamber and Roworr from the Theed game

Still need the Vader/Obi-Wan Anniversary pack but have the other two.

Then I have all of the 12" figures including the store exclusives (Tarpals, Luke/Speeder, Luke w/Yoda).

Whew!!!

Dark Knight
01-19-2002, 01:29 AM
I still missing R2-Q5, DV Emperor's Wrath, Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, FX-7, Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, Queen Adidala( Royal Decoy) ,Deluxe Asst 2, and Ben Vs. Vader.

I'm almost ready to order the the missing items on-line.

JediTricks
01-19-2002, 03:15 AM
Imp Officer, Black Decoy Queen, Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, and the 25th Anniversary sets.

Sean the Hutt
01-19-2002, 05:36 AM
FX-7 fX-7 FX-7...Did I mention FX_ & give us a break Hasbro A million Bacta tanks and how many FX-7"s? Must be short for fixwd at 7 production run!

Ken-Wan Obi-Obi
01-19-2002, 08:51 AM
I'm hunting for the Imperial Officer (found the other 3 FX wave after Christmas) and the Vader/Obi 25th anniversary set. Ordered Eeth and Zutton from D & S for $15.99 for the pair. NOT BAD considering how much gas I waste scouring the galaxy each week.

Wooooof
01-19-2002, 04:41 PM
I saw the FX-7 wave but passed on FX-7 himself because there weren't any Luke Bactas around. Three days later all the FX-7s are gone and the shelves are clogged with tons of Luke Bactas. GAHHHH!! What a fool I am!!:stupid:

LTBasker
01-19-2002, 06:35 PM
Well I was gonna list Eeth Koth and Zutton but I'm getting those in the mail soon.

Figures: Shmi (Thanks to VulcanTouch for finding me some DS Escape Hans) and just some extras of some others like EW Vader, Jar-Jar, Sabe, and the Bespin Guard.
Deluxe: All 4 and the new 2-packs.
Vehicles: B-wing, and TIE Interceptor. (And Y-wing and Skiff if you want to count them as POTJ)
Other: 12" Kaadu @ Tarpals (actually only missing an extra to open, got a boxed one.) and 12" Luke with Speeder. (And I'm missing the 12" Biker Scout if you want to count that as POTJ too.)

Basically the reason I've missed stuff is because we only have one Wal-Mart in my area (and when it does order new figures it orders like only one single case) and the closest other Wal-Mart is in the other cities which are rather far away from where I live and the nearest TRU, KB, K-mart and Target are 17+ miles away. :(

Jargo
01-20-2002, 10:54 AM
DS Han, Jedi armour Obi, EW Vader, deluxe leia, Deluxe maul, 25th Anniversary sets. oh and Darth Mollusc (sith apprentice maul)

Everything else I have and love (Eeth Koth apart). These that I don't have are the ones I don't want especially. Exept deluxe leia and perhaps 25th anniversary Han and Chewie. If I ever see a good deal on these i might pick them up but otherwise I'm saving my cash for stuff that I like the looks of like the Teebo wave and the TIE bomber, AT-ST w/ speeder bike and Paploo, Hoth peril snowspeeder w/ luke and dead Dack. :)

GNT
01-20-2002, 10:39 PM
I need the Zutton wave :( and I was a stupid fool for not picking up Tessek and the black droid when I saw them :( :mad:

TheBigSloppy
01-20-2002, 11:41 PM
the Zutton wave
the 25th Anniv. sets
Natalie Portman
My two front teeth

ChronicJedi
01-21-2002, 05:24 PM
PSST, TheBigSloppy, Christmas is over dude!

El Chuxter
01-21-2002, 05:34 PM
I don't have Imperial Trooper, Rebel Trooper, Deluxe Leia, and Amanaman in hand yet, but a friend's got them for me, so I probably shouldn't count them.

Stricly POTJ, I still need Eeth Koth, Zutton (who I saw overpriced at a comic shop), Travel Amidala (why's she called Decoy?), R4-M9, Bo'Shek, Teebo, AT-ST, TIE Bomber, and Snowspeeder. I may also decide I like 12" Luke and Yoda if Wally World ever marks 'em down. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
01-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Aside from the new wave that I know I will see in the very new future (Zutton, Eeth Koth and Deluxe Amanaman and Leia) and some older figures that I won't see for sale again unless at scalper stores (Chewie Dejarik, Battle Security Droid and Mas Amedda) I am all caught up.

However, I still would like a clean scout and an extra r2-q5 if I had the chance to get them. I curse the day I was at Target 3 days before Christmas and I hid an r2-q5 only to return a week after and find that some overzealous stock boy found my little spot and returned the figure to it's original peg. The nerve of them. :mad:

mabudonicus
01-21-2002, 09:11 PM
I don't live too far from you, LBC, and I wouldn't be too sure about amanaman showing up there soon if he hasn't already- are you sure on the distribution of the piece- might want to grab him for the least ridiculous price you can(I dunno, I just have a bad feeling about him)
As for me, the only thing I really wanted that never made it this far north is that darn swimming Jar Jar. For some reason I just love that stupid gungan, and the only ones I've seen of it are on the net or in mags. He is NOT worth 30+ dollars(and I've seen worse) so it doesn't kill me not to have him, but he does look pretty cool. Wooooo!

darth chuck
01-21-2002, 11:57 PM
I was completely caught up through the Duros wave, and then had to leave the U.S. for a while. So, now I haven't seen a single fig since then. Although my brother and wife are buying all the new figs that they happen to see on the pegs, I am very much behinc and will be for some time.

Oh well, I guess I'll have plenty to do when I get back.

JetsAndHeels
01-22-2002, 09:00 AM
Just this weekend went to the beach here in NC and found all the deluxe figures on sale for $7 and the 12 inch Luke/Yoda for $15. I also found the entire FX-7 wave at one time and was able to knock that out. Have found Zutton but I am still on the hunt for Eeth Koth.

mista_carrot
01-22-2002, 04:12 PM
Man, in my area there are tons of Deluxe Leias and Amanamans, but I've never seen Bacta Luke or Deluxe Maul! The Fx-7 wave has eluded me as well. I'm missing a ton of Ep I figs but that's mostly because i don't collect them hehe. The only classic trilogy fig that I have never seen in stores (besides the newer waves) is the Scout trooper. I think I'm gonna have to resort to buying him online.

Dark Knight
01-22-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Dark Knight
I still missing R2-Q5, DV Emperor's Wrath, Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, FX-7, Imperial Officer, Rebel Trooper, Queen Adidala( Royal Decoy) ,Deluxe Asst 2, and Ben Vs. Vader.

I'm almost ready to order the the missing items on-line.

I just picked up all of the FX-7 Wave at the Wal-mart in Cola, SC. So now I am down to R2-Q5, Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, Deluxe Asst 2, and Ben Vs Vader.

mista_carrot
01-22-2002, 07:25 PM
Woohoo! Went to a TRU that's a bit out my way and they had both Bacta Luke and Deluxe Maul! Now if only I could find the FX-7 wave...

Dark Knight
01-30-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Dark Knight

I just picked up all of the FX-7 Wave at the Wal-mart in Cola, SC. So now I am down to R2-Q5, Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, Deluxe Asst 2, and Ben Vs Vader.

Just missing the R2-Q5, also the Eeth Koth, Snaggletooth, and Ben vs Vader. :D :) :D

DagMarus
01-31-2002, 09:42 PM
Entire FX-7 wave, Sio Bibble, and a whole bunch of ep1 figures. Amanaman and Leia are also no shows in my area.

Rollo Tomassi
02-01-2002, 08:59 AM
BoShek
Teebo
R4-M9
Ben/Vader 25TH A2P

and the classic missing pieces: A Skiff and a Y-Wing.:( :mad:

Darkross
02-01-2002, 11:55 AM
Hmmmm.....There about 167 figures that I still need to get. Most of those are multiples...but overall I am missing about 100 different figures. Too many to list. I have FX-7 and 3 Imperial Officers. Still need 9 more Imperial officers, B-Wing, Y-Wing, 2 Skiffs, 2 Falcons, 2 X-wings, 3 snowspeeders, 1 AT-ST, 1 AT-AT, 2 Tie's, Tie Advance, 2 Tie Bombers, Slave I, A-wing, and a Shuttle (If Hasbro ever releases it again!)....So almost everything! I was late starting and wasn't a hard core collector from the start, so I've passed on alot of vehicles and figures.

jdmarlow
02-02-2002, 03:46 PM
Here is what I'm still after:

POTJ Battle Droid Security .0400
POTJ Leia General .0400 (open)
POTJ Darth Vader Degobah .0400
POTJ Gungan Warrior .0300
POTJ Fode and Beed .0400
POTJ Sebulba .0400
POTJ Obi-Wan Cold .0400 (Slump)

It's a tough list....but with these figures my POTJ collection is compete to date. Anybody who has some for sale/trade is surely welcome to email me with an offer...

-JD

P.S. Can't wait for Celebration II!!!

SithDroid
02-03-2002, 01:27 AM
Today I found some stuff I needed. Today I got Amanaman and all the 25th Anniversary packs. So now all I need is the FX-7 wave, Teebo wave, Deluxe Leia w/sailbarge, Deluxe Maul w/Sith Attack Droid, Scout Trooper (Clean), and Darth Maul Sith Apprentice for the POTJ figures. Still need EU Leia Organa Solo, EU Clone Emperor, EU Thrawn, POF2 R2-D2 w/holo Leia, POTF2 Wampa w/Luke Beast pack, POTF2 Han w/TaunTaun Beastpack, POTF2 Rebel Pilots Cinema Scene, and POTF2 Mynock Hunt Cinema Scene. Not bad considering I stopped collecting in 1998 and didn't start again until the Ep I stuff was released.

SithDroid
02-03-2002, 01:29 AM
Wooops. Forgot Darth Sidious Holograph, Pit Droid 2-pack, Sio Bibble, Swimming Jar-Jar, and Queen Amidala Battle Ascension Gun. Also Masters of the Darkside 2-pack Vader vs. Maul.