PDA

View Full Version : Carkoon Wave...

JEDIpartner
10-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Mixed bag. Well-- the pictures tell the story. The packaging is great. The figures... maybe not so much. It's really hard to tell from the photos because they are so small, but Barada is definitely a POTF2 repaint. Boba Fett is the Carkoon one from a couple years ago but moulded in the tannish-grey plastic with some new paint deco. Chewbacca is the POTJ Mechanic Chewie but with a new accessory... namely a chain. Big whoop.

The new Han looks fine but the the glow on the carbonite block looks a little too "deliberate" and not very "glow-like". Boushh Leia... hard to tell but ANYTHING would be an improvement over the version that was sold during the PTOF2 era. Bib Fortuna SHOULD be a good sculpt but he's got this really weird look on his face. Not exactly sure what happened there. Again, the picture is small and it's rather hard to tell.

Finally, there appears to be a small "hologram" figure packed in with each figure. I think the hologram is of that specific charater. This really holds little interest for me unless it happens to be a Darth Vader with a Vader hologram. Then maybe we'll be talking!

Anyhow... it looks promising. It's nothing new that completely wows me. See for yourself and you can be the judge.

The pictures are from www.mousedroid.com (http://www.mousedroid.com) in Oz.

CARKOON ONE (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/JEDIpartner/Star%20Wars%20Toys/Carkoon1.jpg)

CARKOON TWO (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/JEDIpartner/Star%20Wars%20Toys/Carkoon2.jpg)

Droid
10-06-2005, 10:50 AM
I already know I will pass on Chewie, Barada, and Fett. Why on Earth didn't they repaint Barada to look like the vintage Barada? Wouldn't have cost anything and would have upped sales.

Han is so-so. I MAY buy for the red carbonite block.

Fortuna isn't much better than the last one unfortunately, but I will probably buy.

I thought Leia looked good in convention pictures, but now I am not so sure. Looks pretty similar. If the detonator is molded to her hand AGAIN I'll probably pass.

I really can't believe that there is a Jabba's Palace wave without one single new character or creature. No Yarna, Hermi Odle, vintage Jabba's Place Klaatu, Sgt. Doallyn, Umpass-Stay, Ak-Rev, nothing. Disgusting.

Rogue II
10-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Finally, more OT figures. Since I don't collect PT toys, I've been itching for new figures. Ok, fine, I bought Tarkin, C-3PO, Red Royal Guard, the Emperor, and the Preview R2 figures from the ROTS line, but that's all.

Thanks for posting the pics, JP. Your assessment is pretty much right on.
I didn't like much about the Saga Boba Fett not only because of the paint, but the pose and action feature. I like the paint job on this versioin better. I'll definatly buy Bib Fortuna, Leia, and Han. I might buy Boba Fett if they got rid of the action feature and changed his pose a little. If there isn't any thing new about Barada and Chewbacca, I'm not sure I'll buy them. I wonder if they used molds from the WOTC Miniatures for those hologram figures.

The package looks like a OTC/ROTS hybrid.

figrin bran
10-06-2005, 11:52 AM
i think i'll pick up Leia, Han and Fortuna. new colors/deco or not, i already have that carkoon fett from the saga card and the target cup set so i'm not going to waste more money on that mold.

as for the holo mini figures, i just know that at my local stores, i'm going to find lots of packages where "collectors" have removed them. not to mention "collectors" who will switch out the leia and han with their POTF2 counterparts, reseal the packages and return them to the store. argh.

JEDIpartner
10-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Yeah... chances are pretty good that people will help themselves to the hologram figures.

Yeah... I kinda expected this to happen with the new line. I'm not disappointed by this, though. I really don't need to be buying so many figures going forward.

rich_of_the_dead
10-06-2005, 12:57 PM
finally some decent figures for the better of the 2 trilogies the rots figures sucked so bad padme looked like a french lady of the night and the only decent one was obi-wan pilot.jhopefully hasbro's shame will be gone now and we can get back to he part of the story that counts the one and only otc:yes: :yes: :twisted: :twisted: lol lol lol :whip: :whip: :whip:

vader68
10-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Nothing really jumps out at me and says I must have it. I do like the packaging though, it has a nice look. I can do without the hologram figure, I don't see the point. I will pass on most of these, how many Hans and Chewbaccas do we really need. Hopefully they will come out with some new Stormtroopers or Tie fighter pilots. Other than that I won't get many.:(

bobafrett
10-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Sheesh, will this madness ever end? I am a fan of the old packaging, I mean "old" like when the bubbles were to one side, you could fit twice as many figiures into a storage crate, plus this is breaking my budget with all the releases.

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 04:45 PM
I think I will get all but the Fett. I think the Bouschhhhhhhh looks good. Han is ok, Chewie is always good, and Barada, even though its a repiant ,need one carded.

DarthBrandon
10-06-2005, 05:01 PM
They look good, I upsized the pics on my PC, Bib, Han, & Leia (B) appear to be re-tooled with better paint apps. The detonator on Leia (B) looks to be molded in there again, but that could be the look on the packaging, will have to wait & see them in person. These are the only three I'm thinking about getting, the rest some other collector / kid can have.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-06-2005, 05:28 PM
I love the new cardbacks! Unfortunately they kept the stupid bubble wraparound to the back thing, which I don't like.

It's good to finally see some new carded pics. Han, Leia, and Bib look fantastic, Barada will be good for dioramas since it's different, Chewie's new deco looks great (though I would have preferred something more than Padmé's chain from 2002, but I'll get him anyway), and Boba looks fantastic with the new paint (though I'll likely skip this one).

I really hope that there aren't too many mini holo figures, so they won't be too hard to get. I'm not too sure I like this idea yet.

I can't wait to see the next wave!!!

El Chuxter
10-06-2005, 05:40 PM
Leia could feasibly have interchangeable hands. Hasbro seems to like those lately, and so do we. :)

Slicker
10-06-2005, 07:23 PM
It's about time that Hasbro has come out with something that I truly like. I've been waiting for the Han and Leia since '96. The cardbacks are pretty nice. They give that feeling of OTC but as JP stated the little holograms are gonna go MIA with a quickness. Much like the Freeze Frames.

LTBasker
10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
I like the design a little better seeing that there appears to be no tape, but I still don't really like the bubble very much. It's too large and the empty space is very depressing. The larger the bubble gets the more the lack of accessories really hurts the figures. I don't see why they didn't just go back to OTC packaging or something. This seems like a lot of work for nothing, and we'll be left paying for it as the more complex packaging keeps the cost up, just like the ROTS figures.

It's very depressing.

Turbowars
10-06-2005, 07:59 PM
I love the package and I will be buying all of this new Saga2 line. Let's hear for the OT!!!:thumbsup:

AmanaMatt
10-06-2005, 08:59 PM
Han looks great - nice simple figure with great looking detail - Carb block seems nice (and different then prev releases)

Leia seems awsome - anyone saying this is even close to the POTF2 one is blind

Bib - great sculpt and cool facial expression

I'll pass on the repaints beyond this three.

Blue2th
10-06-2005, 09:46 PM
I wonder who the holo figure is? Will there be different ones? That might make it interesting. Could be a nightmare to collect them if there were different combinations of holo figures for the same 3 3/4 figure. :squareeye

bobafrett
10-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I love the new cardbacks! Unfortunately they kept the stupid bubble wraparound to the back thing, which I don't like.

They probably did that after the early figures were easy to "five finger discount". I know, I admit to doing so myself in my younger years. :whip: You used to be able to lift the corner of the bubble and the figure would slide out. I'm not proud of that, but in a way I do think it was wise for Hasbro to secure the figures to the card like they do to prevent such mischevious behaviour. :thumbsup:

Kidhuman
10-06-2005, 10:37 PM
I have seen more of the newer figures stolen than any older ones.

DarkArtist
10-06-2005, 11:55 PM
The holo figures seem to me as a way for Hasbro to pass off various re-paints and re-packages. For instance let's say they are a great addition and highlight to the line, more people will collect them and thus starts the hunt for the holo's. Hopefully, as mentioned before, the holo figures will one come with one figure and not multiple combinations of figures.

BlueSnags
10-07-2005, 02:26 AM
Preorders for this wave are up on Entertainment Earth already!

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85770A

Snags

Slicker
10-07-2005, 06:54 AM
If anything the EE link gives a better and closer picture of these figures out of the packaging.

Here it is for that are too lazy. (http://images.entertainmentearth.com/%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHS85770Alg.jpg)

abell748
10-07-2005, 08:27 AM
I am glad Hasbro is repainting everything...that means more $$$ to fill collection holes!!! The only ones I will get will be Han, Leia, and Bararda (just to have a carded one). Bib will have to wait until I see it, because if it is not that much of an improvement then I'll pass. Picking up only half of a release will be sweet!!!

JEDIpartner
10-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Here they are, but larger!!!

Leia, Han and Bib (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/JEDIpartner/Star%20Wars%20Toys/Carkoon-3.jpg)

Barada, Chewbacca and Boba Fett (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v695/JEDIpartner/Star%20Wars%20Toys/Carkoon4.jpg)

aceguide
10-07-2005, 03:08 PM
Any word on what/who the holo pack-ins will be?

trandoshan666
10-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Any word on what/who the holo pack-ins will be?

I haven't seen anything officially, but I have seen a photo of the Boba Fett card back, and the figure packed in that one looks like a stormtrooper.

maatu
10-07-2005, 04:34 PM
i think were spoiled here . by what hasbro makes. the figures look good there probably just prototypes at this moment. so paint jobs are off. people are too critical. han solo in carbonite is alsome i think he will be exactly in away like luke from dagogah. 2 different heads and arms to fit or fall out of carbonite block. chewie is soso. new paint job and new package ,same with boba fett .. barada is cool on a single card. leia boush is alsome from what i see. bib fortuna is cool. i heard he had clothe clothing. i also thought there were 2 other figures in this way. but if they made everything everybody wanted right now. they could just cancel the contract 2018. there would be no reason to continue the line. give hasbro credit.. there going in the right direction for once.

maatu
10-07-2005, 04:37 PM
this han solo rocks. it's better than the ****ty pit of carkoon 4pk from toyrus or the last 2 carbonite hans they had done. we all know what iam talking about . so i will buy these i passed on the last collectors series they did.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-07-2005, 05:55 PM
It looks as though the detonator is NOT molded into Leia's hand, which is a plus. Bib's facial expression is odd, but he did look like that once or twice, so it adds variety to the figures, I guess. I like how there is something for Chewie's chain to connect to, though the chain itself is way too long. If anything, I can use it for Obi-Wan in arena dioramas.

steeltormentor69
10-08-2005, 02:50 AM
I don't know, han looks a bit like george W. and leia's helmet is about 3 sizes too big, maybe its supposed to be that way?. Bib looks kinda like he just realized he just farted.

Fluke Skywalker
10-08-2005, 09:07 AM
I like the looks of the new figures, and the re-painted Barada looks solid. But Bib's face... Where have I seen that look before????

<-----------------------

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Haha, I guess Han sort of does look like Dubya. It'll go along nicely with last year's John Kerry Riekaan. :D

JEDIpartner
10-08-2005, 06:05 PM
I guess that's a little better than the "Tim Allen" Han Solo 12" that came out a couple years ago.

Blue2th
10-09-2005, 07:48 AM
Looks like Boba Fett is painted like the VOTC version instead of a blue suit. The larger bubble is probably for more accessories I hope. They will probably make a Hoth wave. This time I want a long overdue (correct) General Veers with removable helmet and hat (Executer scene) with holo Vader. Pleeeeeeeeze!

DarthBrandon
10-09-2005, 11:39 AM
Looks like Boba Fett is painted like the VOTC version instead of a blue suit. The larger bubble is probably for more accessories I hope. They will probably make a Hoth wave. This time I want a long overdue (correct) General Veers with removable helmet and hat (Executer scene) with holo Vader. Pleeeeeeeeze!

Keep dreaming, Hasblow isn't that smart or creative, the Veers from the battle pack is about as good as it's going to get I'm afraid. If they can't get Gree right or even make Commander Cody (& I'm sure when they do he'll suck big time with an AT TE body to boot) I doubt Veers will ever get the big treatment like we all want. I'll eat my shorts if that happens, we'll maybe not cause Hasblow will probably make it just to prove a point & see me eat said shorts.:D

Blue2th
10-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah you are probably right about Veers. He's about the only Hoth character that hasn't been redone or done correctly. "Hasblow" has done just about every other uniformed Admiral, General etc. He's the only one left. I can't bring myself to buy that TRU pack because of the cheesy AT-AT Commander re-pack. I do like some of the new OTC repaints. Han Solo in Carbonite looks cool. The Carbonite block itself looks like a new sculpt. It would be nice if they put a light behind him. Wouldn't be very hard to do.

DarthBrandon
10-09-2005, 07:09 PM
Yeah you are probably right about Veers. He's about the only Hoth character that hasn't been redone or done correctly. "Hasblow" has done just about every other uniformed Admiral, General etc. He's the only one left. I can't bring myself to buy that TRU pack because of the cheesy AT-AT Commander re-pack. I do like some of the new OTC repaints. Han Solo in Carbonite looks cool. The Carbonite block itself looks like a new sculpt. It would be nice if they put a light behind him. Wouldn't be very hard to do.

Yeah, I was really looking forward to the TRU Hoth pack when I first heard about it, then after seeing the craptacular re-packs that were involved I knew I was going to save some cash for something else. (i.e. M.L. 10 & 11) I agree that some of the new figures from the new O.T. will be worth buying but I'm sure that lots from the other new waves will sit on the pegs as far as I'm concerned. I only wish Hasblow had someone competent running the show, I grow disenchanted with them more & more. No new vehicles, bad efforts (paint jobs, figure selection for repaints), cancelled lines (unleashed) etc. The only thing they have going for them right now is the evolution series & I'm quite sure that one will go down the tubes, I just can't see this line going that much longer, I hope I'm wrong but people will only take/buy so many re-packs/better paint jobs for so long.:tired:

LTBasker
10-09-2005, 10:02 PM
It's been awhile, but I believe Leia's helmet was a bit large for her in ROTJ as well so it's more realistic I think. Looks odd, but not bad.

TheDarthVader
10-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Are any of you going to pass on the new chewbacca because you already have the freeze frame version? Or are you going to own both? What did everyone think about the freeze frame prisioner chewy? His face sculpt looks like a planet of the apes ape to me.

I guess I am going to buy one of each. The only one I am doubting is the Boba Fett. If he isn't that much different from the pit of carkoon one, then I am not going to get him. I am also thinking about passing on chewy. The ones I will get are leia, han, bib, and barada.

B.
TDV

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Are any of you going to pass on the new chewbacca because you already have the freeze frame version? Or are you going to own both? What did everyone think about the freeze frame prisioner chewy? His face sculpt looks like a planet of the apes ape to me.

I guess I am going to buy one of each. The only one I am doubting is the Boba Fett. If he isn't that much different from the pit of carkoon one, then I am not going to get him. I am also thinking about passing on chewy. The ones I will get are leia, han, bib, and barada.

B.
TDV
The old Chewbacca as Boushh's Bounty was baaaaad. He was way too short, though for the time, it was the most realistic Chewie yet (not too muscular). I think they should've had the chain go over his neck fur, as in the film, instead of under it. The chain on the old one was pretty good, but the new one is too long. I think I'll get it since I like the new paintjob and I can use him for other scenes.

sith_killer_99
10-10-2005, 03:06 PM
I will buy them all, because I am insane.

trandoshan666
10-10-2005, 07:10 PM
I will buy them all, because I am insane.
The first step is admitting it. :D
And yes, I too shall buy them all.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-10-2005, 07:30 PM
After looking at the old Barada, I realized that the only difference in the new one is that it's not as "dirty" . . . for some reason, I thought the other one had a red bandana. But I guess not.

AmanaMatt
10-10-2005, 08:36 PM
Are any of you going to pass on the new chewbacca because you already have the freeze frame version? Or are you going to own both? What did everyone think about the freeze frame prisioner chewy? His face sculpt looks like a planet of the apes ape to me.TDV

After the VOTC & Walmart 4pack versions, all other Chewies lack....BIG TIME! I love these two figs since Chewies look is pretty well represented now with his ANH and ESB & ROTJ appearances....

The Freeze frame Chewie will always be remembered by me as the first Chewie in scale, but he can't hold up to current figs.

TheDarthVader
10-10-2005, 09:20 PM
Yeah you guys are right. That freeze frame chewy was lame. I guess I will have to get most of these new figures.

B.
TDV

Slicker
10-11-2005, 06:28 AM
I thought the POTJ Mechanic Chewie was the first to be made to scale with the other figs? The Hoth Leia was also if I'm not mistaken.

JEDIpartner
10-11-2005, 08:48 AM
I kinda thought so as well...

JEDIpartner
10-11-2005, 04:05 PM
Hi res images:

Bib Fortuna (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/5002-005.jpg)
Boushh (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/5002-002.jpg)
Han Solo (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/5002-003.jpg)
Chewbacca (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/articlefiles/5002-007.jpg)

sith_killer_99
10-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Bib is for tuna! hehehe... I couldn't resist.:lipsrseal

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-11-2005, 05:53 PM
Bib and Han look much better up close. Leia looks great, but did she have a braid like that in the film? I thought it was just in a bun, but maybe not. After seeing that all the added to Chewie was a freakin' paper clip-lookin' thing to hold the chain on, I'm now unsure on this one.

bobafrett
10-11-2005, 07:45 PM
Thanks for the close up images! They look better up close. Well, except for Chewbacca, I have seen much better sculpts, and better articulation, like the one in the Early Bird kit.

TheDarthVader
10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Bib is for tuna! hehehe... I couldn't resist.:lipsrseal

Is it me or has sith killer lost his gord? This guy needs some help.

Back to the figures...Chewy looks stupid but better than the freeze frame version. Han is awesome, but why didn't they give him bendable knees? Leia looks perfect. Bib's expression is somewhat stupid, but overall I like him. The knife is a nice addition. I guess the blaster will not be included this time.

B.
TDV

Turbowars
10-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Bib is awesome! I like his head sculpt, something different. The only one that doesn't do anything for me is the skiff guard. I like chewy because he comes with a metal chain this time around. If I get him I'll open him up and put in on my Early Bird Chewy.

Slicker
10-11-2005, 11:10 PM
These all look good upon closer inspection. I especially like how Bib has the "Mexican ready to slice you open" look with the knife.

Leia looks great, but did she have a braid like that in the film? I thought it was just in a bun, but maybe not.
I thought so too. I want to see her in a close up without the helmet too. I wanna see if they have the hair all wisped in her face or not.

JEDIpartner
10-12-2005, 10:04 AM
I think the thing that holds the chain to Chewie's neck is actually the same silver cord stuff they have been using on the recent vader capes. P.U.

master J
10-12-2005, 06:32 PM
Anyone have an idea when we may hear the names of the next saga wave? Ive heard it will be based on Hoth. This carkoon wave was announced months ago and nothing new has been announced since.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-12-2005, 07:23 PM
There have been rumors about the waves, and they're listed around here somewhere. I think we're getting Coruscant, Tatooine, Hoth, Endor, Naboo, Geonosis, and maybe some others.

As for Leia's hair . . . when she was in the bikini, there was some in a "bun" and a lot in a braid, so I suppose it's possible that she had a similar hairdo underneath the helmet. I just don't remember ever seeing her from behind while in disguise.

sith_killer_99
10-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Don't get me wrong, I like all the figs.

I just thought "Bib is for Tuna" sounded funny. But he does look like he's ready to gut a fish. LOL:thumbsup:

Reverend Strone
10-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Unless they're substantially better sculpts and paintjobs, I make it a policy to never buy a figure I already have a character of- except for army building (but who needs an army of Hans and Lukes?). That new Bib looks likely to be enough of an improvement to be worthwhile I think, and maybe Boushh too, though I will pass on the rest. They're nice but do I really need them after I already have passable representations of those characters?

The current Hasbro policy of repaints and resculpts is sits just fine with me following a big year with ROTS. I (rather regretably now), got bit by the Clone army-builder bug this year and probably spent more than I ever have in a single year of collecting. There are just way too many variations, exclusives and multipacks out there! For that reason, I welcome any excuse i can give myself not to buy a new figure. I bought almost none of the pre ROTS old trology figures, despite better sculpts in some cases, and I suspect I'll be similarly discerning this time round. It gives my visa (and marriage) a chance to recover some. Maybe I'll use teh extra cash i'm saving to plug some of my old collection holes on e-bay?

AmanaMatt
10-16-2005, 07:44 AM
Unless they're substantially better sculpts and paintjobs, I make it a policy to never buy a figure I already have a character of...That new Bib looks likely to be enough of an improvement to be worthwhile I think, and maybe Boushh too, though I will pass on the rest. They're nice but do I really need them after I already have passable representations of those characters?

I actually consider the current POTF2 Bib passable myself, but the new one is a HUGE improvement - even over the weird blueish Saga version, which I felt made the character more 'alien.'

The new Leia Boushh is the one I anticipate most.

You left the Han Carb off the list you may pick up. Just curious, but which of the prev Han Carbonites do you considered 'passable'?

Turbowars
10-16-2005, 10:24 AM
I actually consider the current POTF2 Bib passable myself, but the new one is a HUGE improvement - even over the weird blueish Saga version, which I felt made the character more 'alien.'

The new Leia Boushh is the one I anticipate most.

You left the Han Carb off the list you may pick up. Just curious, but which of the prev Han Carbonites do you considered 'passable'?There's only been one other Han Carb (POTF2), unless you are including the block that came with the Slave One.

sith_killer_99
10-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Or the vintage or the one that came with the POTF2 cardboard Jabba play set.;)

TheDarthVader
10-16-2005, 09:22 PM
I just thought "Bib is for Tuna" sounded funny. But he does look like he's ready to gut a fish. LOL:thumbsup:

Naw, it was funny! But I still think you've lost your gord. :) :D

I have the Han carbonite that came with the Jabba diorama. He comes with the cuffs and slicked back hair and is made so you can place him on the outside of the block (freshly unthawed). The old POTF2 Han is "in limbo" inside of the block, and the new Han looks like the red "unheating" mode figure. So each of the three Hans quite will be different at least in the three possible "block modes" and sculpts. I like the new Han.

B.
TDV

JEDIpartner
10-17-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm not overly concerned about the Han figure as I am about the carbonite block. I already have a carbonite block I am happy with so... *shrug*

Dark Marble
10-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know if the detonator will come out of Leia's hand? It is a great looking figure, and I guess it doesn't matter if it doesn't but it would be nice if it wasn't so scene specific.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-30-2005, 12:07 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Details_On_The_Saga_Collection_95573.asp

Here's the lowdown on the first wave of figures (excluding Bib and Boba). Boushh's detonator is removable!!! Han's block is even sweeter since it glows when you hold it to a light! Those holo figures look awesome but it will be a pain in my bum to collect all of them.

I can't wait for these! They'll be out in what, a month or two?

BlueSnags
10-30-2005, 02:25 PM
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Details_On_The_Saga_Collection_95573.asp

Here's the lowdown on the first wave of figures (excluding Bib and Boba). Boushh's detonator is removable!!! Han's block is even sweeter since it glows when you hold it to a light! Those holo figures look awesome but it will be a pain in my bum to collect all of them.

I can't wait for these! They'll be out in what, a month or two?

ActionHQ says they are shipping in Nov 05, so I'm gonna guess they will be hitting stores at end of Nov - early Dec.

AmanaMatt
10-30-2005, 05:47 PM
Did they give the repacked Boba that button or an actual missile this time? the online pics of the packaging make it look like a rocket, though too hard to tell