PDA

View Full Version : Titaniums Wave 4 at Action HQ...

Warstar
10-07-2005, 04:27 AM
http://www.action-hq.com/cgi-bin/action-hq/oth002879.html

*Drools*

I wonder when my local Wally-World will get them at 1/2 the price ActionHQ is asking?

PS- they're on Ebay, too-

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=titanium+4&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&bs=Search&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&dfs=20050907&dfts=-1&dfe=20050907&dfte=-1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saprclo=&saprchi=&seller=1&sass=action-hq_com&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp

Just a heads-up!

britcit3
10-08-2005, 03:52 AM
Considering emigrating to the US.

Is "to be able to shop at Walmart & Target" a valid reason to put on my green card application?

BC3

JediTricks
10-08-2005, 03:57 AM
This is the wave I literally couldn't care less about, I just wish I could get wave 3 and not have to think about Titaniums until wave 5. I already have the Falcon (several actually) so a battle damaged repaint isn't too enticing, I have the Royal Starship with its flip-out R2 (cute little set, but I got one back in the day), the Jedi Starfighter is the lame green repaint from the end of the film that saw no action, and the Wookiee Flyer is one I'd consider buying in person but know I will never actually SEE in person.

britcit3
10-08-2005, 07:59 AM
I LOVE Jedi Starfighters - will buy as many different coloured ones as they can produce!

Pink would be nice.

Wookie Flyer - personally, this is the one I can live without - but my 7 year old son, can't wait to get his mits on it (loving everything Wookie as he does).

BC3

Warstar
10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Completist I am, I will get them. The Wookie Flyer DOES look lame, though...

I hope they re-release the SSD and Death Star, possibly with better paint jobs.

Otherwise, I would like to see an AT-TE in a future wave, personally :)

britcit3
10-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Hey Warstar

Not sure how accurate this is, but this Aussie website is taking pre-orders on a titanium Death Star....(& Jedi Attack Cruiser - what the!?!)

http://www.casefresh.com/starwars/hasbro/titanium.htm

BC3

sicqnus
10-13-2005, 04:36 AM
Nice find BC3 ! "Clone Tank" means AT-TE to me. "Jedi Attack Cruiser" means Venator cruiser. The Slave one should be Jango's one. The Death Star, we already know it, as well as the Vulture droid (the awaited repaint). The Speederbike could be very interesting. Nice !

Warstar
10-13-2005, 04:17 PM
WOAH!

So...the Venerator and Clone Tank could conceivably be the new molds there :)

Of course, the Clone Tank could be the Battle Droid Tank, too, and someone didn't know what they were talking about. Otherwise, I am glad they're doing a Jango Slave 1!!! YAY!

I wonder if it will be the DS II or the original molded, already released DS 1?

I suppose the Speeder Bike could be new, but it could also be the mold from WAY back with the old Galoob Battle Packs...which would be silly, but possible- I wouldn't put it past Hasbro.

So, would those ships for pre-order be Wave 5 then?

britcit3
10-15-2005, 08:28 AM
Got wave 4 today - mixed bag really.

Already got the Naboo Cruiser, so Ebaying that.

Green Jedi Fighter - really nice (well worth having).

Battle Damaged Mil Falc - hmmm.....not so much battle damaged as just darker paint!

Wookie Flyer - a bit suprised to find myself liking this - especially when you compare it the the Turbo Tank playset version (see next lot of pics).

All in all, reasonably happy.

BC3

britcit3
10-15-2005, 08:31 AM
Comparision pics..........

Warstar
10-17-2005, 04:26 AM
*Jealous*

But then, I have a chance to find them here in the US, eh?

I am still keeping the doubles of ships I own from the old Galoob line (and I had ALL of those die-casts), just for the new date stamps and markings- and I figure, why the hec not? :D

AndyW
10-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Damn it, they are now sold out. Although 50 odd dollars is a little steep, so I probably wouldn't have gone with them, ebay would surely be cheaper!