PDA

View Full Version : *BETTER PICS*Updated Gree and Kashyyyk Sergeant(2nd in command)

Punkreject
10-11-2005, 04:28 PM
So I added the straps to Gree and added his holster. Sorry the pic is kinda dark and blurry in spots. I took tons of pictures but when I uploaded them, they were all really blurry and that pic was the best. I don't have time to take more right now but I definitely will later. I'm having a really hard time getting clear pictures up close. If anyone has any tips on that, I could definitely use them! Oh yeah, i'm looking for ideas on a name for the Sergeant. I really like how he turned out. I used one of the holsters on him for Gree. Kinda gives him a different look from the regular commanders. Leave feedback and I'll get more pictures soon along with pictures of my 501st trooper, dirty clone, and Neyo. Enjoy.

*EDIT* I added new pics. You can see the holster now and the pics are much clearer. Thanks for the tips!

bobafrett
10-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Try taking the pictures a little further away to avoid blurring, then crop the background border and the picture should be clearer.

Good job on your customizing!

Blackened88
10-11-2005, 09:08 PM
I would love to see a pic of the holster and how it looks.