PDA

View Full Version : Sticker Variations

Bobby Fett
10-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Does anyone have a list of the carded action figures that had the yellow, red and black "Look for the Video" stickers on them? I have a Battle Damaged Destroyer Droid with a 00211 datestamp, and remember seeing an Obi-Wan with this sticker.

Also, does anyone have a list of the carded action figures that had the green "Ultimate Party" stickers on them? I have a Tatooine Darth Maul with a 02881 datestamp. I'm not sure, but it seems like this sticker was fairly common at the time.

Finally, do any of the figures have both stickers on them?

Thanks

plasticfetish
01-13-2006, 01:53 PM
bump.......

Warstar
02-19-2006, 05:09 AM
I don't think any figures were released with both the yellow orange and reds and the Jedi Quest stuff- they would have had to have sat on the shelves for a LONG time.

I had quite a few Jedi Quest flyer variants- including my Holo Sidious. Alas, I have sold him.

I still have a TON of card variants for the Episode 1 line- including 8 different Darth Maul Jedi Duels from the last wave of nothing but Maul cases- I have 6 variants of Maul from that release alone.

If I come across more of the Jedi Quest figs or sticker variations I post back with Date Stamps. I do plan on selling them all, however.

Good luck!

Bobby Fett
02-19-2006, 12:06 PM
I'm not familiar with the Jedi Quest flyers. Can you give me an explanation, or better yet, a link to a photo?

Keep me in mind when you decide to get rid of your Darth Mauls. I'm always looking for variations.

Thanks

Slicker
02-19-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm not familiar with the Jedi Quest flyers. Can you give me an explanation, or better yet, a link to a photo?

Keep me in mind when you decide to get rid of your Darth Mauls. I'm always looking for variations.

ThanksI think the JediQuest stickers were a big blue sticker that was put on the back of the Episode I cards towards the end of the run. They were quite large and nearly covered the entire back. I actually accidentally bought a couple but returned them.

Warstar
02-19-2006, 08:11 PM

Thanks

Aroo? How can you not be familiar with them? The big blue postcards on the back of the cards that had you enter to win "The Ultimate Party" of some sort? The little Green round stickers on the front were just the teasers to the ginormous flyer on the back...

Here's a pic of the backs of a couple of my Ep. 1 Darth Maul variants that still have the flyer attached. (The other variation with them is the chin paint of course ;))

Tell me you know about these- if not, you have a LOT of retro-collecting in your future...

Bobby Fett
02-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Guilty as charged! I went temporarily (?) stupid and forgot all about the card on the back!

Please don't hit me too hard! :whip: :whip: :whip:

Slicker
02-20-2006, 02:30 AM
You must now sing your Bad Song Lyric Of Shame.:bandit:

Warstar
02-20-2006, 04:03 AM
HEHE! Silly boy...

Now then-

Let me know what Ep 1 variants you need, as I could probably hook you up- I am looking to get retail back on a lot of them- all of the "good" Ep 1 figs I had (Holo Sidious, Amidala Ascension, Naboo Royal security, etc. last wave, etc.) have been sold already- but I do have some obscure ones like both Yoda's (Corrected and non-corrected "Episode 1"), Large and Small bubble Captain Tarpals, and several Warning Sticker variations, etc. :)

I can't promise I'll have things but I do have a TON of stuff left...